PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

The demonprats have lost at least 8 seats in Congress, whilst the Reps have an even stronger Senate and they control the SC...

Good luck Sleepy & Harris with getting your Lefty policies through 🤣

Comedy gold awaits us 😎

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Jools said:

The demonprats have lost at least 8 seats in Congress, whilst the Reps have an even stronger Senate and they control the SC...

Comedy gold awaits us 😎

🤣 Comedy gold is always with us, at least for as long as you keep posting 🤣

David Pleat just saw the result.

Pleat GIF | Gfycat

**** that fat, orange poisonous ****er. Go and crawl into a corner....

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Jools said:

The demonprats

Most people grow out of this childish nicknaming at around 16 years old. I guess you're a late developer?

53 minutes ago, Jools said:

The election software system in Michigan that switched 6,000 votes from Trump to Biden is called “Dominion.”

It is used in 30 states including:

☑️Nevada
☑️Arizona
☑️Minnesota
☑️Michigan
☑️Wisconsin
☑️Georgia
☑️Pennsylvania

Every single major swing state 🤔

Didums!! calm down or that gammon face of yours will explode. You're just a very sore loser like the loser Trump. How embarrassing being a one-term president. You going to help Nigel out with his ten grand debt? HAHAHAHAHA! RWNJs are on the way out. God bless America.

23 minutes ago, Jools said:

Comedy gold awaits us 😎

More dodgy information from Jools

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/senate/

Democrats and Republicans are currently deadlocked for control of the Senate.

27 minutes ago, Jools said:

Comedy gold awaits us 😎

Breaking News after losing 1 - 0 to Norwich Swansea have issued a legal challenge saying the goal should never had been allowed. As Stiepermann shot goalwards it is claimed the post moved slightly, meaning instead of hitting the post and bouncing to safety it hit the post and went in the goal. When challenged as to how this could have happened Swansea pointed out an observer had ( through binoculars ) seen a remote control in Delia’s possession at the time.

In his post match interview when this was put to Farke he said, I think they may just be bad losers.

I stopped posting because I was aware I was becoming intolerant of posters like Jools and RTB and just being rude to them.

But this confirms they have no grace.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Breaking News after losing 1 - 0 to Norwich Swansea have issued a legal challenge saying the goal should never had been allowed. As Stiepermann shot goalwards it is claimed the post moved slightly, meaning instead of hitting the post and bouncing to safety it hit the post and went in the goal. When challenged as to how this could have happened Swansea pointed out an observer had ( through binoculars ) seen a remote control in Delia’s possession at the time.

In his post match interview when this was put to Farke he said, I think they may just be bad losers.

I heard that the  officials were forced out of the ground and that hoarding was temporarily erected around the penalty area. When it was removed, the officials were allowed back in and they then found the ball in the back of the net 

Fake goal, people, fake goal 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jools said:

21414c90-8f1a-445b-989f-74a955755b28-5008519f-7531-4be4-9efb-ee683c3f6357

🙃

Glad you are happy to post a picture of an iconic victory for the USA. How very appropriate!

1 minute ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

I heard that the  officials were forced out of the ground and that hoarding was temporarily erected around the penalty area. When it was removed, the officials were allowed back in and they then found the ball in the back of the net 

Fake goal, people, fake goal 

What I read must have been misinformation, the things people put on twitter these days, I don’t know.

• Haha 1

Not mine, but had to share:

Biden’s acceptance speech (courtesy of cinema screen teleprompters and constant prompting from his wife First Lady Jill Macbeth-Biden ) -

“Mah fellow Armenians. I am honoured to be your new, er...” (Prompt from First Lady Macbeth) ...”your new Precident. Er, your new Precinct. (First Lady Macbeth whispers ‘get on with it you useless duffer’).

”I may be sitting down but I stand before ya all today Saturday, or is it Thursday?” (First Lady Macbeth rolls her eyes). “More than 700 million of mah fellow Amazonians voted for change with my Demoncrats. Here’s the deal, folks. All types of folk wanted change - dead folk voted for change, folk voted many times for change, folk who didn’t exist voted for change, folk who didn’t have a valid vote vote for change. Because of these folk, we have beaten the evil George Bush. Divided together, we will change the United States of Antarctica. I have so many folk to thank. I can’t remember most of them but thanks to our new Vice Predicament Camel Harrison and her friends in The Squid. I also thank the vote counters in Philadelphia and in many of the 143 states of our great country. They were innumerable...innumeratebly...er, they couldn’t count straight. Without them making a mess a mess of the math, my victory wouldn’t have been possible. Let’s not forget - like I always do - the support of the media like CND, ABE, MSNXZ, Faceplant and Twittler. One thing I do remember is when I was a lifeguard, or maybe when I was an astronaut..”

(He continues rambling for 2 hours until he is dragged off stage by the First Lady Macbeth for his afternoon nap at 11.34am and is replaced by the three witches, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Clinton.)

🤣

Just now, Jools said:

Not mine, but had to share:

Biden’s acceptance speech (courtesy of cinema screen teleprompters and constant prompting from his wife First Lady Jill Macbeth-Biden ) -

“Mah fellow Armenians. I am honoured to be your new, er...” (Prompt from First Lady Macbeth) ...”your new Precident. Er, your new Precinct. (First Lady Macbeth whispers ‘get on with it you useless duffer’).

”I may be sitting down but I stand before ya all today Saturday, or is it Thursday?” (First Lady Macbeth rolls her eyes). “More than 700 million of mah fellow Amazonians voted for change with my Demoncrats. Here’s the deal, folks. All types of folk wanted change - dead folk voted for change, folk voted many times for change, folk who didn’t exist voted for change, folk who didn’t have a valid vote vote for change. Because of these folk, we have beaten the evil George Bush. Divided together, we will change the United States of Antarctica. I have so many folk to thank. I can’t remember most of them but thanks to our new Vice Predicament Camel Harrison and her friends in The Squid. I also thank the vote counters in Philadelphia and in many of the 143 states of our great country. They were innumerable...innumeratebly...er, they couldn’t count straight. Without them making a mess a mess of the math, my victory wouldn’t have been possible. Let’s not forget - like I always do - the support of the media like CND, ABE, MSNXZ, Faceplant and Twittler. One thing I do remember is when I was a lifeguard, or maybe when I was an astronaut..”

(He continues rambling for 2 hours until he is dragged off stage by the First Lady Macbeth for his afternoon nap at 11.34am and is replaced by the three witches, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Clinton.)

🤣

And an idiot like that beat an incumbent president ?. Think this is doing Trump down more than Biden.

Had no interest in all this, but democracy really must win. Brexit won the vote mainly down to postal votes so maybe that should be challenged now ?

• Thanks 1

Sleepy ~ "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"   😲 🙃 😀

42 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I stopped posting because I was aware I was becoming intolerant of posters like Jools and RTB and just being rude to them.

Be as intolerant as you like. They're not decent people and their poisoner-in-chief is now as unemployed as them.

56 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

That’s a reason to stop posting? 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

Most people grow out of this childish nicknaming at around 16 years old. I guess you're a late developer?

I don't see any signs of him developing!

1 hour ago, Jools said:

Comedy gold awaits us 😎

Wrong, Comedy Gold has just completed his 4 year residence at the Washington Palladium.

We all got free tickets to the show and quickly realised he was like Roy Chubby Brown, but a lot more chubby and a lot more racist

Hope he gets shot 👍

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Wrong, Comedy Gold has just completed his 4 year residence at the Washington Palladium.

We all got free tickets to the show and quickly realised he was like Roy Chubby Brown, but a lot more chubby and a lot more racist

Hope he gets shot 👍

Russians might poison him if he doesn't repay his loans

• Like 1