PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

The yanks have always had a fear of the big red machine and I am convinced his downfall will come from that area.

With Flynn asking for immunity it will not be long now. Trump pushing the fake news angle very hard again to try and cover his @rse.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Herman"]I''m giving him months more than years. This craziness can''t carry on for long.[/quote]I am not so sure all the craziness will carry on, Herman. At least in terms of actions as opposed to the rhetoric. There are already some small signs that on foreign policy (Russia, the Middle East) in particular he has listened to advice and (at least for the moment) shelved some of the more extreme positions taken during the campaign.[/quote]I am always willing to admit error. Based on tonight''s news, Herman, you may be right! Even the loyalist Trump supporter may find it hard to defend him having - reportedly - given highly classified and potentially dangerous intelligence to the Russians.

Only the Russian press were allowed in that meeting so he''s pissed off someone big for this to leak. Deep Throat is back?!

Blimey, it''s looking like it was Israeli intelligence he shared. That''ll go down well.

More reverlations have come out over the Russia thing overnight. As I stated right from the outset, it will be Russia that do for him.

The American myth was that someone could make it from a log cabin to the White House. Trump has rewitten that as a suitable parable for our times with a journey from the bankruptcy courts to the White House. And perhaps (I am not so sure but one can always hope)  then back to court...

"He had a narcissistic personality disorder, which meant that he enjoyed the limelight and indulged in a long drawn-out game of power and control right up untill the end" Said about Ian Brady by an eminent psychologist. Notice any similarities to the Donald?

"This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!" Trump.There was a politician that kept getting hounded to prove that he was actually born in the US. It was such a long time ago that the Trumpster must have forgotten.....

[quote user="Herman"]Have they finally got the fat fecker?[/quote]No Herman, because there is nothing yet like any proof of a link to Trump senior. But what I did find interesting - interesting enough to post on the Washington Post website - is the following:The emails to Trump jnr and then passed on to Kushner and Manafort made it quite plain this was the Russia as a government wanting to pass on dirt on Clinton to sway the election towards Trump snr. Whatever the legalities of that - it sounds like an invitation to treason but it may be a lesser crime - any true US democrat (note the lower case d) should have passed that on to the FBI, or whoever, so the meeting could be bugged.Plainly, though, it never occurred to the Russians - quite rightly as it turned out - that anyone connected to the Trump snr campaign would do that. Their correct analysis was that Trump campaigners wouldn''t care that this was a foreign and often unfriendly government trying to rig an election and quite possibly inveigling them into a crime.

I hate to say it but the Russians have played a blinder. Even if Trump stays in power there will always be a cloud of treason/collusion hanging over his government''s head. The US is divided, there''s no middle ground in his presidency, love/hate, and now the Russians have got a weaker world power to contend with.

The Chinese are probably quite happy as well.

I thought I should revise my earlier statement that it would now be years rather than months, as absolutely nothing was sticking to Teflon Don, and I was starting to fear that he would be here much longer term. ( A bit like one of those fatbergs). But there has been some breaking news overnight about Mueller and his investigations. It could be all hot air at this early stage but at least there is a bit of movement.

I think whoever is hauled in Monday that some big time plea bargaining will take place to flip him/her for the lowdown on the Trump''s. Heres hoping.

When you think the fat, disgusting, orange clown can''t get any lower he surprises us all. Shame on those that cheer and support him.

The most dangerous man in the world without  boubt. Hope he takes a ride in an open topped car soon. I am getting stricken in years now but would hobble along in any protest march that is arranged to keep him out of this country. May not do any good, but at least I will try.

Big groups of people, under his flightpath, joining together to spell out what we think of him. Silly,trivial,a fun day out and non violent[Y]

The LA Times has just posted that Flynn is pleading guilty to lying under oath to the FBI about Tango Man. We will see what transpire. Some say he will try and fire Mueller over the weekend.

[quote user="SHRIMPER"]The most dangerous man in the world without  boubt. Hope he takes a ride in an open topped car soon. I am getting stricken in years now but would hobble along in any protest march that is arranged to keep him out of this country. May not do any good, but at least I will try.[/quote]
What a sad old individual you must be.....to reach advanced years and come out with such a sick statement.

Just to top up his tan you know. And which alt right group do you belong to redneck? I had the same thoughts about Saddam, Bin Laden, Gaddafi and the rest of the despots of the world. Oh and by the way, coal aint coming back.

[quote user="SHRIMPER"]Just to top up his tan you know. And which alt right group do you belong to redneck? I had the same thoughts about Saddam, Bin Laden, Gaddafi and the rest of the despots of the world. Oh and by the way, coal aint coming back.[/quote]
Don''t try the smartass approach.....you know what you stated. You''re a disgrace to this forum to utter such a thing, particularly so given the elderly status you appear to have reached in life.