PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

3 hours ago, sonyc said:

The thing is there will be folk buying them!

...and this kind of thing reminded me ...

IMG_20240327_150030.jpg

GJr-ev-aAAAwk2J.jpg.ed1e7306ef4188e1d8258ebc80078081.jpg

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Herman said:

GJr-ev-aAAAwk2J.jpg.ed1e7306ef4188e1d8258ebc80078081.jpg

If he wins he can rightfully claim he is the second coming can't he?😄

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 26/03/2024 at 08:40, A Load of Squit said:

You've answered the question in the first paragraph.

It seems you struggle as much with questions as you do with answers.

My first paragraph was not an answer. Like I've said I'm not a cult member, that would be you sir. You are a member of the cult of wokism. Your cult, does not like people criticising them, your cult can not stand to be questioned because you can't prove you are right. You are a member of a cult that can't define what a human being is.

I know you and the majority left who post on here don't like to be questioned as you can't support your view point (because you are a cult and don't like being challenged), so once again I will ask without any hope of receiving an answer, what cult am I a member of?

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

8 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

My first paragraph was not an answer. Like I've said I'm not a cult member, that would be you sir. You are a member of the cult of wokism. Your cult, does not like people criticising them, your cult can not stand to be questioned because you can't prove you are right. You are a member of a cult that can't define what a human being is.

I know you and the majority left who post on here don't like to be questioned as you can't support your view point (because you are a cult and don't like being challenged), so once again I will ask without any hope of receiving an answer, what cult am I a member of?

The band from the late 80’s?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fen Canary said:

The band from the late 80’s?

Sadly I don't have the hair for it any more :classic_biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Sadly I don't have the hair for it any more :classic_biggrin:

Must admit it would look as pathetic as Francis Rossi’s ponytail if I attempted an 80’s hairdo now 

8 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

You answered the question in the second paragraph.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

You answered the question in the second paragraph.

No old boy, I told you what cult you are likely a member of. Like I said in my final paragraph, I didn't expect an answer, because you don't have one. I understand you are either a troll that needs people to respond to them to validate their existence or you are a scared little man who dare not challenge your leaders, so you need to tow the "party" line.

There's no 3rd option I'm afraid, so which one are you? (He asks knowing he will never get an answer from ALOS, because he ducks every question ever):classic_biggrin:

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

No old boy, I told you what cult you are likely a member of. Like I said in my final paragraph, I didn't expect an answer, because you don't have one. I understand you are either a troll that needs people to respond to them to validate their existence or you are a scared little man who dare not challenge your leaders, so you need to tow the "party" line.

There's no 3rd option I'm afraid, so which one are you? (He asks knowing he will never get an answer from ALOS, because he ducks every question ever):classic_biggrin:

Oh and I know it's futile, but I'll ask again.... What cult am I a member of?

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

On 29/03/2024 at 22:42, Iwans Big Toe said:

Oh and I know it's futile, but I'll ask again.... What cult am I a member of?

@A Load of Squit it's been a week and I'm still waiting for an answer old boy. Don't be a Horsefly and not be able to defend your position.

4 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

@A Load of Squit it's been a week and I'm still waiting for an answer old boy. Don't be a Horsefly and not be able to defend your position.

I've answered it twice, with evidence, all you've done is act like a cult member and shouted 'woke'.

Posted (edited)
On 24/03/2024 at 22:02, Iwans Big Toe said:

"What I learned in that time frame was the true nature of the conspiracy"

Looks like old Kyle said the quiet bit out loud there, he's a conspiracy theorist (don't worry I'm sure he'll delete his tweet like it never happened).

Like I said, you're unintentionally funny.

j jonah jameson

Except for the fact that it's not random nut jobs believing something with no evidence; there's actual evidence that has translated to people being pursued criminally, which makes it conspiracy rather than just conspiracy theory.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/russian-interference-in-2016-u-s-elections

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Posted (edited)
On 07/04/2024 at 07:10, A Load of Squit said:

I've answered it twice, with evidence, all you've done is act like a cult member and shouted 'woke'.

You've never answered a question I've asked you ever, you've always ducked it. Your response is case in point.

So I will ask for a 3rd time (knowing you can't give a straight answer) what cult am I a member of Einstein?

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

Hmmm, the Arizona abortion ruling is not helping trump at all. Something good may come from something awful.

• Like 1

On 27/03/2024 at 18:55, sonyc said:

If he wins he can rightfully claim he is the second coming can't he?😄

Stormy Daniels has confirmed there was NEVER any chance of that happening

• Haha 1

On 13/04/2024 at 08:07, horsefly said:

Stormy Daniels has confirmed there was NEVER any chance of that happening

• Haha 3

Some claim MAGA is not a cult.

This self-professed Christian not only supports a rapist and serial sex offender to become his next president, he loves him so much he has just blown at least 60% of his wealth on shares in a company that made a $58m loss on just a $4m income. Try not to laugh at his jibe at liberals:  

Screenshot_17-4-2024_103321_twitter.com.jpeg

Could the Iran/Israel escalation in the Middle East be a major catalyst in deciding the US election?