PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

9 hours ago, Surfer said:

Someone suddenly looks very scared.... it took a whole day for this 2 min non event to take place.

Well that scores about 100% on the hypocracy scale. I'm afraid the insurrectionists had already broken into and ransacked the capitol building before Trump posted his video declaring "we love you" and "you are very special people" to those terrorists. Clearly Trump, under pressure from his enablers, is doing what he can to avoid Amendment 25 or impeachment. Those possibilities should still be pursued until Trump states publically and explicitly  that he was responsible for inciting that insurrection. Giuliani too should be arrested for his "trial by combat" incitement.

Edited by horsefly

10 hours ago, Surfer said:

Someone suddenly looks very scared.... it took a whole day for this 2 min non event to take place.

about four years too late, luv

Nancy Pelosi's son-in-law captured on camera wearing buffalo horns as one of the protesters inside the Capitol building. 

The same guy photographed earlier wearing buffalo horns at an antifa rally. 

The Democrats deception and theft of the election is now complete. 

The only thing standing in the way of a far left coup is a wobbly 74 year old man who has no idea what day it is. 

Seattle, Portland and San Fransisco are just a glimpse of what is about to be unleashed on the American people. 

This cretins name is Jake Angeli and he is the self styled chief shaman for QAnon.. Real name Jacob Chansley and he is an actor from Arizona. His Go Fund Me page has been taken down by the media. He is a LOSER just like RTBJOOLSMOY.

37696578-9120221-image-a-7_1609976788440.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

This cretins name is Jake Angeli and he is the self styled chief shaman for QAnon.. Real name Jacob Chansley and he is an actor from Arizona. His Go Fund Me page has been taken down by the media. He is a LOSER just like RTBJOOLSMOY.

37696578-9120221-image-a-7_1609976788440.jpg

he is actually a distant relative of ours

we know him as

.................Buffalo Bill

One of the DC policemen has now died from injuries to add to the flames.  It has to be said though that some of the police were having sefies taken with the terrorists and seen taking down barriers to let them through. Rotten eggs should be thrown out just like the appolgists for paedos on here should be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

he is actually a distant relative of ours

we know him as

.................Buffalo Bill

Just read in one of the US papers that he is not under arrest (but this may change) as he has not commited a crime in DC. Incredible.

11 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

Just read in one of the US papers that he is not under arrest (but this may change) as he has not commited a crime in DC. Incredible.

Unless he had a license to be in the capitol building I'm pretty sure he has committed at least that offence

46 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Nancy Pelosi's son-in-law captured on camera wearing buffalo horns as one of the protesters inside the Capitol building. 

The only thing standing in the way of a far left coup is a wobbly 74 year old man who has no idea what day it is. 

Seattle, Portland and San Fransisco are just a glimpse of what is about to be unleashed on the American people. 

Do you really believe this?

Trump signed an executive order over the summer that anyone who desecrates federal property gets an automatic 10 years. This was after statues of traitors were torn down. By the weekend the jails should be overflowing with the scum. Capitol buildings are national monuments.

56 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Wnaker. Nzai. Racist. Piece of siht.

Edited by keelansgrandad
  • Like 2

Well done to all those that saw trump and his supporters for what they were. Four odd years ago. 

RTB. You're a blatant liar and I hope you get kicked off this forum for good. Scumbag. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Wnaker. Nzai. Racist. Piece of siht.

best put him on ignore, whichever one it is

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SHRIMPER said:

One of the DC policemen has now died from injuries to add to the flames.  It has to be said though that some of the police were having sefies taken with the terrorists and seen taking down barriers to let them through. Rotten eggs should be thrown out just like the appolgists for paedos on here should be.

I have a modicum of sympathy with the capitol police officers on the ground, utterly outnumbered and obviously afraid to draw their weapons when they weren't under fire, they either stand aside and let it happen or risk becoming victims very quickly. For all that Trump's supporters scream "Blue lives matter" etc, they're extremely quick to change their tune to "f*** the police" when it suits them. I am absolutely not condoning the difference in policing numbers or approach between BLM and the Trump riots, they should have been properly prepared and were it feasible, defended the Capitol building far more stubbornly, I just think those on the ground weren't prepared, didn't have any backup and basically had no option but to let the water flow around them. Likewise, the ones inside the Capitol building probably shouldn't have been taking selfies with the rioters but I can sympathise with them not wanting to get beaten to death either. But had the rioters been black people there would have been a bloodbath yesterday, to the benefit of no-one.

It was an utter shambles at the highest level and senior people's heads will roll as a result.

*edit*

Just to be clear, I'm not saying the cops only didn't draw their weapons because they weren't being fired upon, you could also argue that all the cops were actually racist and didn't want to shoot white people or even wanted to join in with the riot, but that's much harder to make a blanket statement for. 

Edited by Canary Wundaboy

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Aha haha, ****s sake you're such a genuine moron.

8 minutes ago, king canary said:

Aha haha, ****s sake you're such a genuine moron.

I would question why you still read the sh it Jools/Moy/RTB posts

it is never more than inflammatory nonsense intended to provoke a response

best to do what Facebook and Twitter have done with other lying righties (Trump) and block them

1 minute ago, Bill said:

I would question why you still read the sh it Jools/Moy/RTB posts

it is never more than inflammatory nonsense intended to provoke a response

best to do what Facebook and Twitter have done with other lying righties (Trump) and block them

I hid Jools ages ago but RTB occasionally made the odd good point on some of the British politics stuff (not many mind). However he's been added now.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

I have a modicum of sympathy with the capitol police officers on the ground, utterly outnumbered and obviously afraid to draw their weapons when they weren't under fire, they either stand aside and let it happen or risk becoming victims very quickly. For all that Trump's supporters scream "Blue lives matter" etc, they're extremely quick to change their tune to "f*** the police" when it suits them. I am absolutely not condoning the difference in policing numbers or approach between BLM and the Trump riots, they should have been properly prepared and were it feasible, defended the Capitol building far more stubbornly, I just think those on the ground weren't prepared, didn't have any backup and basically had no option but to let the water flow around them. Likewise, the ones inside the Capitol building probably shouldn't have been taking selfies with the rioters but I can sympathise with them not wanting to get beaten to death either. But had the rioters been black people there would have been a bloodbath yesterday, to the benefit of no-one.

It was an utter shambles at the highest level and senior people's heads will roll as a result.

*edit*

Just to be clear, I'm not saying the cops only didn't draw their weapons because they weren't being fired upon, you could also argue that all the cops were actually racist and didn't want to shoot white people or even wanted to join in with the riot, but that's much harder to make a blanket statement for. 

I think this is a pretty fair reading- the failures weren't really the individual officers on the day but the **** poor planning by the senior people in the police. If they'd have open fire in significant numbers I think you'd have ended up with a massacre. 

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Well done to all those that saw trump and his supporters for what they were. Four odd years ago. 

RTB. You're a blatant liar and I hope you get kicked off this forum for good. Scumbag. 

That was a disgraceful post, and should be banned for blatant lies. I blocked Jools and Swindo a long time ago, but have now blocked RTB and chucked in Moy for good measure. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

I doubt 100 per cent. I can think of some posters who are almost certainly unhappy about what happened only in the sense that they realise it has made it harder to defend Trump rather than being actually opposed to his incitement of an attempted coup d'état. It is only the look of the thing that bothers them. They will slink back once they have come up with some absurd bit of whatabouterism or feel emboldened anough to give credence to some some crackpot theory that it was really all antifa-instigated.

Seems I called it doubly right yesterday. Generally, that there are posters here (or at least still certainly one) here who were entirely in favour of the effort by Republican ‘lawmakers’ – much more properly called lawbreakers  - to steal the election. And in favour of the associated move by a mob of the far-right and the stupidly credulous to aid that coup d’état by taking over the Capitol.

As said, the only regret these posters have is not that the coup was attempted, oh dear me no, but that a mob armed with guns and bombs storming the symbol of American democracy turned out – who on earth would have thought it? – to be a bit of a bad look. Too bad even for Trump’s some spineless enablers who had helped him feed these idiots with their lies about the election. So it was all horribly counter-productive

And specifically correct that sooner or later one or other of these posters would break cover with the claim that it was really antifa activists in disguise.

Finally, there is a symmetry here. The Trump era started with a lie about the size of a crowd, in that case his inauguration, and is ending with another lie about the size of a crowd. Ashli Babbitt, the woman shot dead while committing a crime, was recorded on her way towards the Capitol claiming there were more than 3m  pro-Trump protesters on the streets and at his rally that preceded the attack.

Of course it was only in the thousands. Sadly appropriate that a woman who believed so many lies, and died wastefully because of it, should have provided a lie to stand as her last words.

Edited by PurpleCanary

2 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Seems I called it doubly right yesterday. Generally, that there are posters here (or at least still certainly one) here who were entirely in favour of the effort by Republican ‘lawmakers’ – much more properly called lawbreakers  - to steal the election. And in favour of the associated move by a mob of the far-right and the stupidly credulous to aid that coup d’état by taking over the Capitol.

As said, the only regret these posters have is not that the coup was attempted, oh dear me no, but that a mob armed with guns and bombs storming the symbol of American democracy turned out – who on earth would have thought it? – to be a bit of a bad look. Too bad even for Trump’s some spineless enablers who had helped him feed these idiots with their lies about the election. So it was all horribly counter-productive

And specifically correct that sooner or later one or other of these posters would break cover with the claim that it was really antifa activists in disguise.

Finally, there is a symmetry here. The Trump era started with a lie about the size of a crowd, in that case his inauguration, and is ending with another lie about the size of a crowd. Ashli Babbitt, the woman shot dead while committing a crime, was recorded on her way towards the Capitol claiming there were more than 3m people pro-Trump protesters on the streets and at his rally that preceded the attack.

Of course it was only in the thousands. Sadly appropriate that a woman who believed so many lies, and died wastefully because of it, should have provided a lie to stand as her last words.

And as usual in expecting the best in people - I wanted to believe people would come out and state they had been misled in their beliefs and were as outraged as most posters here. But there has been little sign of that - and nothing from one who has been the biggest apologist (account suspended? Or withdrawn from the Pinkun himself?). 

Referring to your point on symmetry, on how it started, there is an irony too in that Trump spoke so fervently about "draining the swamp" and arguably he leaves having filled it .........with his own effluent. And what a legacy he leaves. No wonder commentators are calling this president the worst in history.

Parallels with Johnson too. Both have attacked the rule of law, the very democratic platforms on which both constitutions are built, appealing to those on the right wing and to the worst instincts in people. And neither have made their appeals based on anything they truly believe in (whatever that might be). And over all that time a lot of people have gone along with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And the rioters haven't much intelligence in taking selfies and posting them on social media....will provide hours of footage and images for identification to law enforcement.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/capitol-riot-photos-video-online?utm_campaign=newsletter_daily&utm_source=newsletter&utm_brand=wi&utm_mailing=WI_NEWS_Daily_08012021&utm_medium=email&utm_term=wi_news_wired_daily

I know we shouldn't laugh, but it appears the righties are now having a hissy fit as Trump attacks their disgraceful attempt to disrupt the lawful democratic process (irony not being one of Trumps greatest assets)

We are now getting the 'stab in the back' bollox, as they learn what the rest of us knew

Trump is a fraud who will say and do anything to help him, and him alone - and doesn't give a sht about the 'useful idiots' who now face prison for their stupidity

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/08/trump-incites-anger-among-acolytes-let-down-by-lack-of-support