PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

Just now, Herman said:

Has the orange turd gone yet? 

No the biggest turd on here, jools, is still here. Hows Bowie doing tools. 

• Haha 1

Bit of breaking news

The son of Rudy Giuliani - the personal lawyer and outspoken defender of Donald Trump - has tested positive for Covid-19. 

Like his father, Andrew Giuliani also works in support of the Trump administration, currently serving as a special assistant to the president. 

The younger Giuliani says he is experiencing mild symptoms and has begun quarantining. 

It's been a busy couple of weeks for his dad, the former mayor of New York, who is leading the Trump campaign's efforts to challenge the election results.

I hope he doesn't 'dye'

like his Father 'Auburn' Giuliani

ps I wonder if that stuff runs in the family, or just down Rudi's face ?

11 minutes ago, Bill said:

I hope he doesn't 'dye'

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

Trump's hair trying to escape as well I see.

That was actually amusing, Herbal 😀 👍

You'd make a better comedy scriptwriter than Billock.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I hope he doesn't 'dye'

Maybe that horrific Antifa weapon, milkshake?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jools said:

That was actually amusing, Herbal 😀 

You'd make a better comedy scriptwriter than Billock.

Did we establish if the scriptwriter thing was real? I would actually be interested in reading/hearing/seeing some of it

38 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

Did we establish if the scriptwrite inr thing was real? I would actually be interested in reading/hearing/seeing some of it

Don't you get enough stories to satisfy you already amongst all the posts.... the theories, the conspiracies, the conflict? And occasional drama?😉

7 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Don't you get enough stories to satisfy you already amongst all the posts.... the theories, the conspiracies, the conflict? And occasional drama?😉

Oh I see. This is the comedy script!

9 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

Oh I see. This is the comedy script!

On many occasions BB 🙂

Edited by sonyc

On 16/11/2020 at 13:26, Well b back said:

Add Moderna to the conspiracy theories ! Fancy keeping their results to themselves till after the election. 

I should have a crystal ball. He has just said in his little speech that Moderna and Pfizer deliberately kept the results until after the election. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Well b back said:

Bit of breaking news

The son of Rudy Giuliani - the personal lawyer and outspoken defender of Donald Trump - has tested positive for Covid-19. 

Like his father, Andrew Giuliani also works in support of the Trump administration, currently serving as a special assistant to the president. 

The younger Giuliani says he is experiencing mild symptoms and has begun quarantining. 

It's been a busy couple of weeks for his dad, the former mayor of New York, who is leading the Trump campaign's efforts to challenge the election results.

Oh dear, how sad, nevermind. Pt.2

A reminder of what this coked up buffoon said about Covid-19. Today the USA reported over 190,000 new infections. Hope he gets well soon, wouldn't want him to miss Biden's inauguration in January.

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 2

The frightening thing about crooked Trump's attempted coup, which is what it is and certainly what it would be called if it was happening in some so-called banana republic, is that it has shown up hitherto unsuspected weaknesses in the US democratic process that plotters with even only half a collective brain could successfully exploit.

Crooked Trump's coup will definitely fail because the man is an incompetent moron who has surrounded himself with similarly stupid people, but that might not be the case next time around.

As an example of just how unbelievably hopeless these people are, their latest 'clincher' is to claim there was massive over-voting in Michigan and Wisconsin. That many precincts had a not-credible 100 per cent voting and beyond. Giuliani said: 'Well, in Michigan and Wisconsin, we have over-votes in numerous precincts of 150 percent, 200 percent and 300 percent.' Sidney Powell, anorther crazed lawyer, said it was “up to 350 per cent in some places.”

Except that the figures they were basing all this on (for which there is a rational and non-fraud explanation anyway) were not from Michigan and Wisconsin, but from Minnesota, with the precincts clearly named as being in Minnesota...

Edited by PurpleCanary

So Trump's awful spokeswoman McEnany has just claimed that Trump is behaving the way he is because he was not given a proper concession and transition period by the previous administration. So let's take a look at what actually happened in 2016:

The lying of Trump and his lickspittles is quite remarkable given that we have all this evidence that totally contradicts their claims. What the hell has happened to the USA in that terrible 4 years. Who could have possibly believed that democracy itself and the American constitution could be under such threat after just 4 years of Trump's reign.

• Thanks 1

Sidney Powell last night.

** There are many smoking guns and we are going to need federal protection for many people

** 3 million dead people voted

** A lot of the evidence of fraud is coming out next week. We have more evidence coming in every day. It only gets worse and worse.

** The fraud was very widespread, very deliberate and very well funded.

** Everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it.

** I think the fraud went much further than just President Trump. I think they did it to John James and others.

** We have data out of California in 2016 that Hillary Clinton did it to Bernie Sanders there.

** We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them.

** We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying.

** These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic.

** We ‘ve got evidence of people being paid. We got check studs from people being paid.

The Q anon nutcase has had ages to put this so called evidence in a court and hasn't. Put up the evidence or **** off. 

1 minute ago, Herman said:

The Q anon nutcase has had ages to put this so called evidence in a court and hasn't. Put up the evidence or **** off. 

They can't put the evidence up to be pulled apart by the Left before it gets to court - OBVIOUSLY! 

By God you are as thick as mince.

5 minutes ago, Jools said:

** There are many smoking guns and we are going to need federal protection for many people

** A lot of the evidence of fraud is coming out next week. We have more evidence coming in every day. It only gets worse and worse.

** I think the fraud went much further than just President Trump. I think they did it to John James and others.

** We have data out of California in 2016 that Hillary Clinton did it to Bernie Sanders there.

** We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them.

** These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic.

** We ‘ve got evidence of people being paid. We got check studs from people being paid.

You clearly didn't watch her crazed performance that has been subject to widespread ridicule from her peers. Funny how they don't produce this evidence in court. Could it be because lying in court is a crime punishable with a prison sentence?

Anyway,  I offered you a £1000 bet a little while ago. If you're so sure that Powell's claims are true then you must believe Trump will win. So my bet stands (money to CSF). I look forward to you accepting it.

5 minutes ago, Jools said:

They can't put the evidence up to be pulled apart by the Left before it gets to court - OBVIOUSLY! 

By God you are as thick as mince.

FFS pay attention you reta*rd. Herman pointed out that they HAVE NOT offered this evidence in court. They have already lost over 20 cases and not offered any of this so-called evidence. Why not? because it's all conspiritorial bollox. Jesus!

Edited by horsefly

5 minutes ago, horsefly said:

FFS pay attention you reta*rd. Herman pointed out that they HAVE NOT offered this evidence in court. They have already lost over 20 cases and not offered any of this so-called evidence. Why not? because it's all conspiritorial bollox. Jesus!

Seriously, you call others ret@rds and thick when you don't understand the process -- It's probably 'cause you're more concerned about Giuliani's hair dye that you can't comprehend how North American law works 😀

Take your brain out for a much needed cr@p, put it back in your cranium and do some proper research, ffs.

7 hours ago, horsefly said:

A reminder of what this coked up buffoon said about Covid-19. Today the USA reported over 190,000 new infections. Hope he gets well soon, wouldn't want him to miss Biden's inauguration in January.

This is where it gets really dangerous for people around the world not just America. As seen on other threads people believe some of these people because of their position and therefore ‘ they must be right ‘. Well over 1/4 million deaths in the US and somebody dieing every 17 seconds and instead of any compassion towards the dead they say it does not exist and don’t wear a mask, killing yet more who listen.

26 minutes ago, Jools said:

This is the cretin whose 'facts' were based on not being able to tell the difference between Michigan and Minnesota. Whom even Tucker Carlson decided was not necessarily to be relied upon.

Just now, Jools said:

Seriously, you call others ret@rds and thick when you don't understand the process -- It's probably 'cause you're more concerned about Giuliani's hair dye that you can't comprehend how North American law works 😀

Take your brain out for a much needed cr@p, put it back in your cranium and do some proper research, ffs.

The process is quite simple you reta*rd. You turn up at court and provide the  evidence for the electoral fraud that you claim has been commited. The fact that they have failed to provide that evidence is why their cases keep getting thrown out. They are not doing so because the lies they spread in public would constitute a crime if repeated in court.  FFS how thick do you have to be not to know this.

• Like 1