PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

19 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Wow, what a pathetic, lieing cheating fraud that man is.

Sixty-nine million people can be wrong.

Strategically a stupid speech as well.

Edited by PurpleCanary

Really hope we’re not about to witness the sheer folly of allowing mass unregulated gun ownership in a country of poorly-educated, largely-impoverished people with a massive sense of entitlement and an axe to grind.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Trump won the election by a mile. In Wisconsin a ballot box mysteriously appeared stuffed with 135,000 votes all for Biden. 

Total corruption and fraud from the Dirty Democrats. Hope Trump stands and fights with every weapon at his disposal. 

FVCKWIT LOSER

• Haha 1

We reported earlier that Twitter had added warning flags to Trump's tweets which contain unfounded claims of electoral fraud.

Now, the social media site has also suspended the account of former Trump adviser Steve Bannon.

In a video posted on his Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter accounts, Bannon said Dr Anthony Fauci, the top US infectious diseases expert, and FBI Director Christopher Wray should be executed and their heads "put on spikes" by the second Trump administration.

The video was later removed by YouTube and Facebook. A spokesman for Twitter said the account violated its terms of service, "specifically our policy on the glorification of violence".

Fauci and Trump have repeatedly had public feuds this year over the handling of the coronavirus outbreak. Addressing a Florida crowd just before the vote, Trump suggested he would fire Fauci after the election.

The US has the highest number of cases and deaths in the world, and measures to control the virus - such as masks and lockdown restrictions - are highly politicised.

It's looking like there will be a run-off for two Senate seats.

If these go the way of the Democrats then the Senate will be tied 50-50.

I believe that any vote that ends that way is decided by the VP which would be very interesting.

41 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

I have a notion he does not like trump.

Well, one might not approve of some of the  'industrial' language but it is hard to argue with the political analysis...🤓

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Surfer said:

The fact that you would post this either a) believing it or b) knowing it to be untrue just sums you up. 

Its hilarious that people who believe themselves to be smart are willing to go along with something so obviously monumentally stupid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Bannon. Farage's best mate. Advisor to Rees Mogg. 

I found a picture of them together

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SHRIMPER said:

Very predictable but still extremely funny to watch, Shrimper - keep them coming! 👏

If only people had warned us that trump was a dangerous, narcissistic,corrupt sexual deviant 4 years ago...... oh..... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Biden has just taken the lead in Pennsylvania. Ding dong the witch is dead!

5,587 ahead and still a lot from Philly to come.

Edited by horsefly

I want Biden to take the rest and realy humiliate the **. I was going back to visit my family next year but not if the dotard was still in. Travel restrictions permitting I just might start looking at flights.

On 11/02/2017 at 19:11, PurpleCanary said:

This thread is the place to discuss anything to do with the above-mentioned. I am starting it because posters have been clogging up the Brexit thread with points for and against. Rightly or wrongly the Brexit thread started on the football section, but has justifiably stayed there because it is plainly relevant to posters.

Trump will no doubt delight and appal over the next four years, in many ways. So post about it here, rather than taking the Brexit thread off track.

Well, I got it half right...🤓

• Like 1

I work in local government for 2 local authorities-Watford and Three Rivers. Watford is twinned with Wilmington, which is where Joe Biden lives, and Pennsylvania, the state that looks like giving Biden the presidency, was founded by William Penn, who lived for some time in Rickmansworth. Maybe I should ask both councils to hoist the US flag in recognition 👍

21 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Moeen Ali is the only person in the world who is having a worse day than Trump.

I have watched every game and said to Mrs Shrimp every time a free hit come up that the only way you can be out is run out.. never thought I would ever see it.

Does anyone know what kind of Government support exists for someone who's recently recovered from Covid19 but now finds they've just lost their job?

• Haha 2