PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

Remember he said that he could come and live in Scotland. Lets hope if he does turn up he arrives by this method.

ElevBXzWoAAwiVQ.jpg

2 hours ago, SHRIMPER said:

Remember he said that he could come and live in Scotland. Lets hope if he does turn up he arrives by this method.

ElevBXzWoAAwiVQ.jpg

I've just arranged his landing point

Rust-Will-Add-Candle-Hat-Spikes-Ammo-Wheel-and-New-Facility-481432-8.jpg

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 2

Simple math for simple people - I have $100, but I lose $40 and my net worth goes down 40%

With my $60 in my wallet, I find $30 back, I have $90 and my net worth is up 50% 

So I’m 10% better off ...the economy is working.

This is what the President and Republicans are desperately selling this morning with a “33% annualized GDP growth in Q3”  message... and why you must re-elect me.....

Get ready for the same nonsense in the UK in Q2 after a collapse in trading in Q1 over Brexit. 

The US President said of Mr Corbyn:

"He wanted to meet, today or tomorrow, I decided I would not do that. I think he is, from where I come from, somewhat a negative force."

4df088ea-a2bd-4e5a-9a27-e8d14bfdebbc-5d3a36db-b21c-4547-a61f-750a2e0196e7

Will Farage have to go into long term isolation due to him hanging around with Typhoid Mary? 

21 minutes ago, Jools said:

The US President said of Mr Corbyn:

"He wanted to meet, today or tomorrow, I decided I would not do that. I think he is, from where I come from, somewhat a negative force."

4df088ea-a2bd-4e5a-9a27-e8d14bfdebbc-5d3a36db-b21c-4547-a61f-750a2e0196e7

Yet he had the odious Katie Hopkins at one of his rallies.

U.S. GDP Grew 33.1% in Third Quarter, Fastest Expansion Ever

TOPSHOT - US President Donald Trump arrives for a "Keep America Great" campaign rally at Huntington Center in Toledo, Ohio, on January 9, 2020. (Photo by SAUL LOEB / AFP) (Photo by SAUL LOEB/AFP via Getty Images)

The U.S. economy grew at the fastest pace ever recorded in the third quarter, expanding at an annualized pace of 33.1 percent, the U.S. Commerce Department said Thursday.

The economic rebound means the U.S. recovered significant ground following the record-breaking collapse of output due to lockdowns intended to stem the spread of the coronavirus. Despite the third-quarter gains, the economy is still 3.5 percent smaller than it was as the year began.

Economists had expected the economy to grow 30.9 percent, according to Econoday. Some economists, however, had been expecting a bigger expansion following the release this week of positive data in recent news on durable good data and international trade. The Atlanta Fed’s GDPNow had third-quarter growth at 37 percent.

The third-quarter GDP gain was fueled by a record 40.7 percent increase in consumer spending. Business investment surged 20.3  percent during the quarter, reflecting a 70.1 percent jump in investment in equipment. The housing market is booming: residential investment grew at a rate of 59.3 percent.

The standard formula for calculating GDP in the U.S. annualizes the quarterly changes, which can exaggerate the changes. Absent annualization, the economy grew at 7.4 percent in the third quarter, by far the largest quarterly gain in records that began just after World War II. The previous record was 1950’s 16.7 percent rate of growth, a 3.9 percent quarterly gain.

The third-quarter growth follows a 31.4 percent decline in the second quarter, a 9 percent contraction on a quarterly basis, and a five percent annualized contraction in the first quarter.

fredgraph.png?g=x9v5

The economy is still expanding, albeit at a slower pace. Economists expect the economy will grow in the fourth quarter but still register a contraction for the full-year.

–The Associated Press contributed to this report.

That creep Obama couldn't even get 3%

"Correction to this post...Obama and Biden did get over 3% GDP in CHINA. I believe China was growing at an average 10% GDP every quarter of every year of Obama and Biden administration." Hat tip Klaus Gomez.

12 minutes ago, Jools said:

fredgraph.png?g=x9v5

That creep Obama couldn't even get 3%

"Correction to this post...Obama and Biden did get over 3% GDP in CHINA. I believe China was growing at an average 10% GDP every quarter of every year of Obama and Biden administration." Hat tip Klaus Gomez.

Let me help you out here Jools. See the graph - see the dates? It's a straight line from 2012 to 2020. Despite all of Trump's claims about Obama's no-growth economy and Trump's best ever economy, the trend is exactly the same - despite Trump and the Republicans cutting business taxes to spur growth - that didn't happen.

Growth % also needs to be put in context - adding $5 to $100 is exactly the same increase as adding $5 to $60, but not in % terms. Of course the 3rd Quarter GDP was gangbusters when the previous two quarter numbers were in catastrophic decline.... 

Edited by Surfer

Meanwhile, back in the real world, we won't be worrying about this idiot for much longer ... all Republican leaning - in increasing order of historical Republican lean FL, NC, GE, and finally TX ! 

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 10.10.28.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 10.10.21.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 10.10.37.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 10.10.47.png

46 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Meanwhile, back in the real world, we won't be worrying about this idiot for much longer ... all Republican leaning - in increasing order of historical Republican lean FL, NC, GE, and finally TX ! 

I wouldn't take much notice of the polls, look what occurred four years ago.

I predict it will be very close and if it is Trumpski now has the Supreme Court set up to go his way 👍

Edited by Jools

1 hour ago, Jools said:

👍

I'm sure many of our war heroes will back him up on that. So brave the way Trump dodged the draft and called all those who sacrificed themselves for their country "losers". Well at least we now know that your so-called patriotism is an utter sham. You really are a nausiating obsequious ****, just like the object of your infactuation.

Edited by horsefly

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

Remarkably similar to the polls in 2016. We know the eventual outcome.

5 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

Before the slap went on.

Elg1B8jWkAYDwEv.jpg

A look that says "Mummy I just shat myself again"

On 23/10/2020 at 20:34, PurpleCanary said:
On 23/10/2020 at 20:20, horsefly said:

Seems the RWNJs are so confident that Trump is going to win that they must be waiting for you to raise the stakes a lot higher. Surely it can't be that they know they're talking bollox.

---

I think it is up to them to up the ante but I am certainly happy to offer that £100 popular-vote bet to any or all of the Trump supporters on this thread.

Yes, horsefly, it is very odd that not one of the pro-Trump posters here predicting a win for their guy has translated that confidence into taking this bet.

Actually I will now go further than betting £100 that Biden will win the popular vote. I am prepared to bet another £100 for the PUPs that Biden will win the electoral college if all or enough of the votes cast in his favour that get challenged are deemed legitimate by the supreme court and therefore counted.

This caveat is sadly necessary because Trump has specifically said he made his Supreme Court pick to produce a 6-3 'conservative' (ie pro-Republican) majority to vote on the post-election cases that will be the logical finale to the long-term Republican effort to suppress the Democratic vote with nakedly party political measures.

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Remarkably similar to the polls in 2016. We know the eventual outcome.

The polling methods have been changed since 2016. 

In 2016, according to exit polls, Trump earned just eight percent of the black vote, compared to 88 percent for Hillary Clinton.

Trumpski, over doubling his 2016 share of the black vote 😎

Somebody should ask Sleepy "If it's all nothing but a big smear, why is the FBI investigating Hunter for money laundering?" 🕵️‍♂️

• Like 1

Basically you are accusing Biden of being what trump actually is. Which kind of suggests that the RWNJs know that people likely to vote for Biden have moral standards and won't vote for him if he seems corrupt. Whereas your side would happily vote for any immorality. 

55 minutes ago, Herman said:

Basically you are accusing Biden of being what trump actually is. Which kind of suggests that the RWNJs know that people likely to vote for Biden have moral standards and won't vote for him if he seems corrupt. Whereas your side would happily vote for any immorality. 

The powers that be went after Trump for 4 years over the fake Russia BS without any proof whatsoever --- There is proof of Biden & son corruption, but you can bet your last quid the FBI, the establishment and MSM will play it all down because they simply don't want Trumpski in the White House fending off Globalism.

You may want the failed Communists and Marxists that use Globalism to advance their political aims in order to bring about one-world government, Herminge...

I, and the majority of right-minded people across the world, don't. 

And long shall we remain the majority 👍

3 minutes ago, Jools said:

The powers that be went after Trump for 4 years over the fake Russia BS without any proof whatsoever --- There is proof of Biden & son corruption, but you can bet your last quid the FBI, the establishment and MSM will play it all down because they simply don't want Trumpski in the White House fending off Globalism.

You may want the failed Communists and Marxists that use Globalism to advance their political aims in order to bring about one-world government, Herminge...

I, and the majority of right-minded people across the world, don't. 

And long shall we remain the majority 👍

I just watched that Trump Show on BBC2, never even been interested before omg !!

His coronavirus strategy is based on his favourite book that basically says if you think positive you won’t catch it.

Not sure why people who were terrified for their lives told the cameras they heard the conversation with  him about Biden and whichever country it was.

And then that apparently this woman has been put into the Supreme Court simply to stop abortion. He was on there encouraging people to murder doctors and nurses who were prepared to abort children from women who had been raped and were carrying dead foetuses in their wombs.

I also didn’t realise that he has used the black lives matter movement to give himself a chance, after hearing him speak I dread to think how he is going to ‘ crush these people ‘.

Like I say there was loads, never took any notice before but this guy is a nutter. Don’t know why he worries about the Russians killing Americans, he is happy to kill any of them that don’t support him. It was like I imagined **** Germany to begin with Hitler. 

21 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I just watched that Trump Show on BBC2, never even been interested before omg !!

His coronavirus strategy is based on his favourite book that basically says if you think positive you won’t catch it.

Not sure why people who were terrified for their lives told the cameras they heard the conversation with  him about Biden and whichever country it was.

And then that apparently this woman has been put into the Supreme Court simply to stop abortion. He was on there encouraging people to murder doctors and nurses who were prepared to abort children from women who had been raped and were carrying dead foetuses in their wombs.

I also didn’t realise that he has used the black lives matter movement to give himself a chance, after hearing him speak I dread to think how he is going to ‘ crush these people ‘.

Like I say there was loads, never took any notice before but this guy is a nutter. Don’t know why he worries about the Russians killing Americans, he is happy to kill any of them that don’t support him. It was like I imagined **** Germany to begin with Hitler. 

Yeah, the Globalist supporting BBC One also had a couple of Americans on QT tonight who are both passionately opposed to Trumpski...

Wake up, son 🤪

Edited by Jools

6 hours ago, Well b back said:

Pretty much spot on. He is an evil presence that needs to be gone for the sake of Americans and the world. 

Read the Economist's editorial on the election. They call it right. 

5 hours ago, Jools said:

Yeah, the Globalist supporting BBC One also had a couple of Americans on QT tonight who are both passionately opposed to Trumpski...

Wake up, son 🤪

Wake up Scrounger! You have your tongue rammed so firmly up Trump's butt that you seem to have overlooked what he thinks of the Allies of the USA:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/president-trump-allies-germany-angela-merkel-barack-obama-us-election-2020-b1430921.html

No wonder he was actually bragging that Russia, China and North Korea wanted him to win. Jesus! you've crept so far to the right you've done full-circle and ended up supporting the Commies. Scrounger Jools, traitor to our country, just like the Trump poodle Farage.

Edited by horsefly