PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

1 hour ago, Jools said:

Looking like Rittenhouse is going to be cleared of any charges ....

They can't charge him in Illinois because ...... Lake County, Ill. State's Attorney Michael Nerheim's office said in a statement that an investigation conducted by local police "revealed the gun used in the Kenosha shooting was purchased, stored and used in Wisconsin." 

"Additionally, there is no evidence the gun was ever physically possessed by Kyle Rittenhouse in Illinois," the state's attorney's office added.

It follows that if he didn't carry a gun across the Illinois / Wisconsin border that eliminates at least some Federal charge options as well. Add to that Attorney General Barr is corrupt and will do what Trump tells him, which will be to file no charges against any white supremist militias. 

So back to Wisconsin.....

Rittenhouse still faces Wisconsin charges of first-degree intentional homicide in the killing of two protesters and attempted intentional homicide in the wounding of a third. He also faces a misdemeanor charge of underage firearm possession. Those charges are on hold while Rittenhouse’s lawyers fight his extradition to Wisconsin. But they have not been dropped, or otherwise magically gone away.

At least he will get a fair trail... the President's preferred path is extra judicial killing apparently. ..

Death squads.jpg

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 1

Blimey. Jools is cheering on neonazi murderers now?! How low will trump drag these people? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Blimey. Jools is cheering on neonazi murderers now?! How low will trump drag these people? 

One senator has nailed it with his criticism of Trump:

“The way he kisses dictators’ butts. I mean, the way he ignores the Uighurs, our literal concentration camps in Xinjiang. Right now, he hasn’t lifted a finger on behalf of the Hong-Kongers.

“The United States now regularly sells out our allies under his leadership, the way he treats women, spends like a drunken sailor. He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. His family has treated the presidency like a business opportunity. He’s flirted with white supremacists.

“The reality [on the pandemic) is that he careened from curb to curb. First, he ignored covid. And then he went into full economic shutdown mode. He was the one who said 10 to 14 days of shutdown would fix this. And that was always wrong. I mean, and so I don’t think the way he’s led through covid has been reasonable or responsible, or right.”

At the Town Hall last night Kim Jong-Don says he can't remember stuff like someone sticking a medical swab up his nose, doesn't know who some people are but knows a fact about them and thinks Osama Bin Laden wasn't killed by Navy Seals.

Just remind us who Jools thinks has dementia. 😃

10 hours ago, Jools said:

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/white-house-was-warned-last-year-that-russian-intelligence-was-seeking-to-manipulate-rudy-giuliani-with-election-misinformation-on-bidens/

White House Was Warned Last Year That Russian Intelligence Was Seeking to Manipulate Rudy Giuliani With Election Misinformation on Bidens

Looks like they were successful.

19 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Are you claiming that the guy in my video is not black?

WTF do please quote the bit where I say anything of the sort.

17 hours ago, Jools said:

And here's what Giuliani's own daughter thinks of her father. (I've chosen the Sun link so Fools can manage to read it)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12947889/rudy-giuliani-daughter-blast-trump-endorse-biden/

"RUDY Giuliani's daughter has blasted her dad as a "personal bulldog" who feeds President Donald Trump's "mob mentality" – and endorsed Joe Biden."

"If being the daughter of a polarizing mayor who became the president’s personal bulldog has taught me anything, it is that corruption starts with 'yes-men' and women, the cronies who create an echo chamber of lies and subservience to maintain their proximity to power,"

2 minutes ago, horsefly said:

"If being the daughter of a polarizing mayor who became the president’s personal bulldog has taught me anything, it is that corruption starts with 'yes-men' and women, the cronies who create an echo chamber of lies and subservience to maintain their proximity to power,"

Smart lady, I wish others would open their eyes to that truth as well. I think in US there is a majority that now do, in the UK you would have to comment, because I can only hope there is. 

• Like 1

Wow. And the media consensus ahead of the town halls was NBC would deliver a much larger audience than ABC. It was stated as a key part of Trump's strategy for demanding they go directly head to head. Sad. 

Edited by Surfer

And day-by-day more Republican politicians admit that Trump is an utter failure:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/trump-kisses-dictators-butts-republican-lawmaker-says-in-blistering-attack-caught-on-tape/ar-BB1a5jHX?ocid=msedgdhp

"Senator Ben Sasse delivered a blistering critique of Donald Trump during a phone call with constituents, saying the president mishandled the coronavirus pandemic, curries favor with dictators, mistreats women, flirts with white supremacists and mocks evangelicals behind their backs."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/mitt-romney-calls-trump-s-refusal-to-denounce-qanon-absurd-and-dangerous/ar-BB1a6H1r?ocid=msedgdhp

BB1a6skg.img?h=140&w=140&m=6&q=60&u=t&o="Republican Senator Mitt Romney is calling Donald Trump’s refusal to denounce the QAnon conspiracy theory “absurd and dangerous,”

“I believed when I entered the White House grounds, that I had entered a safe zone, due to the testing that I and many others underwent every day,” Mr Christie told the Times. “I was wrong. I was wrong not to wear a mask at the Amy Coney Barrett announcement and I was wrong not to wear a mask at my multiple debate prep sessions with the president and the rest of the team.”

image.png

Meanwhile ..regarding the "October Surprise" ... the desperate fabrication and promotion of which is not a surprise to anyone paying attention.....

Hunter Biden.jpg

Bannon Biden.jpg

HB1.jpg

HB 2.jpg

Edited by Surfer

I know that is is MSNBC and some will want to discount this because of that; the host though is a President Bush (R) staffer... when did it become O.K for Americans to betray their country? 

Russia.jpg

Edited by Surfer

16 hours ago, Surfer said:

Meanwhile ..regarding the "October Surprise" ... the desperate fabrication and promotion of which is not a surprise to anyone paying attention.....

Hunter Biden.jpg

Bannon Biden.jpg

HB1.jpg

HB 2.jpg

What strikes me most about this story is how unreliable MacBook Pros are - fancy having three of them go belly up on you! 😂, although I guess that is the only vaguely plausible part of the story.

I gave up on Apple after my first iPhone (which I never wanted anyway).

But on a more serious note, my reaction (which Johnson frequently invokes to this day), like yours, is 'just how stupid do they think we are?'

Just because this kind of stuff works on idiots like Jools........

38 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

What strikes me most about this story is how unreliable MacBook Pros are - fancy having three of them go belly up on you! 😂, although I guess that is the only vaguely plausible part of the story.

I gave up on Apple after my first iPhone (which I never wanted anyway).

But on a more serious note, my reaction (which Johnson frequently invokes to this day), like yours, is 'just how stupid do they think we are?'

Just because this kind of stuff works on idiots like Jools........

In terms of this getting believed and actually influencing the election Trump and his cronies are hoist by their own petard. They have lied so frequently themselves while denouncing anything they don't like as fake news that they have created a climate in which the likely reactions are either a snorting pull-the-other-one disbelief or a who-cares shrug of the shoulders.

• Like 1

So even Rudy is effectively admitting the "information" is known to be Russian counter-intelligence.....I am so tired of this "politics is just a game" sh!t. Giuliani, and Bannon, and Trump need to go to jail for a long time.

pdf.jpg

Guliani.jpg

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Dementia Don again.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/at-florida-rally-trump-repeatedly-calls-rep-matt-gaetz-rick-gates-the-name-of-his-convicted-former-aide/

At Florida Rally, Trump Repeatedly Calls Rep. Matt Gaetz ‘Rick Gates’, the Name of His Convicted Former Aide

Let's be fair, so many of his former aides have been convicted of crimminal offences you can't really expect the bloated **** to remember all their names.

14 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Flee more like!

I guess he's got his researchers looking for countries without an extradition treaty. Let's hope he tries to flee via Mexico and they shoot him at the wall.

10 minutes ago, horsefly said:

I guess he's got his researchers looking for countries without an extradition treaty. Let's hope he tries to flee via Mexico and they shoot him at the wall.

I really would not mind what wall they shot him up against or when.  Strange me saying that because I have always said that it should be the ballot and not the bullet that change things.

13 minutes ago, horsefly said:

He'll just go to Russia I'd expect

Like all “useful idiots” once outed he will be disposed of. What possible value could he bring to any overseas government? He is not rich, what “wealth” he has is in highly mortgaged property, he knows no military secrets and any political retribution he may be able to perform can be negated by evidence of constant lying.  

His only value has been to launder money and sell American interests for money. Yes he might decide to fly somewhere, but nobody will offer him asylum because he brings more problems than he’s worth. Send back Trump for trial or face economic sanctions is a very big stick... 

Edited by Surfer

On 14/10/2020 at 23:58, Surfer said:

Um no. The Democratic-Republican party was formed in 1790's with a focus on States rights and a limited role for the Federal government. It split in the 1820's forming the Democratic Party, and it split again in 1860, over the issue of slavery, which let Abraham Lincoln win with only 40% of the vote. After the war it lost influence in the North and it became associated with the repression of ex-slaves rights, there is no denying that.

The modern history of the Republican and Democratic parties though is almost a mirror image of that history. The Republican Party have adopted the Democratic Party attitudes and vice versa. So to the question of "who are the racists?" it depends on what period you are talking about. So BLM has a genuine beef with both, but it's the Republicans who at this time represent those who want to deny racial equality. Of course not all Republicans are racists, that would be stupid to say, but it's probably fair to say the majority of racists are Republicans. 

https://www.history.com/topics/us-politics/democratic-party

Well any one with half a brain will see that all races are not equal. Are all races equally successful? Of course not. It is also false to claim that the majority of racists are Republicans. On the contrary, all the policies of the Democrats are designed to keep BAME as supplicants to state benefits thus depriving them of the impetus to improve their situations. It's the Democrats and their descent into cruel identity politics that plays one victim group off against another. So it wouldn't be stupid to say that all Democrats are racist. Republicans, like all Conservatives, believe in equality of opportunity for all, regardless of race, colour, creed and so on. This is why the Red Wall is now Blue in the UK, and why Trump will be re-elected next month.

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Well any one with half a brain will see that all races are not equal. Are all races equally successful? Of course not. It is also false to claim that the majority of racists are Republicans. On the contrary, all the policies of the Democrats are designed to keep BAME as supplicants to state benefits thus depriving them of the impetus to improve their situations. It's the Democrats and their descent into cruel identity politics that plays one victim group off against another. So it wouldn't be stupid to say that all Democrats are racist. Republicans, like all Conservatives, believe in equality of opportunity for all, regardless of race, colour, creed and so on. This is why the Red Wall is now Blue in the UK, and why Trump will be re-elected next month.

This racist tosh won't age well (revisit November 3rd)

• Thanks 1