PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

Now this "clarification" from the President's White House Doctor. 

It has misspellings of the treatment, corrects two timeframes, one of which was not his and is not signed - he has always signed anything released before. So is this actually from him?

Statements.jpg

Edited by Surfer
Removed "not an MD" comment

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

They just can't stop telling porkies.

It is quite a remarkable feature of Trump's reign that he has been able to corrupt so many professionals into serving the needs of political expediency over their commitment to the principles of their vocation.  I have taught medical professionals in this area and was quite astonished and embarrassed by the scene played out in front of the hospital. They came across as spin doctors rather than medical doctors, and I'm sure their fellow professionals will appalled at that performance. 

• Like 3

On 02/10/2020 at 22:44, Herman said:

The first time I've felt sympathy for him.

It didn't last.

This is a former congressional candidate with 400000. I'm not going to post the link and Gove her anymore traffic. If you need cheering up/terrifying tho some of the comments really are off the wall. It's all a democratic conspiracy you know. Theyll  do anything to fix the election...

Screenshot_20201004-100100_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Lady Shrimp was saying last night about how many conspiracy would be out before the weekend was over. Have no idea, but would think very many.

Just let this sink in for a moment. The president of the USA has not only presided over the worst mortality record of any world leader in responding to Covid-19, but has also turned that country's HQ into an epicentre for (super) spreading the virus. The utter irresponsibility of this is staggering. The White House should have been the strongest bastion against Corvid-19, protecting those individuals essential to running the most influential country in the world. Instead, Trump and his sycophants have flouted all the scientific advice, and engaged in practices with a very obvious (and oft predicted) outcome, throwing the US political system into chaos. It was not some unfortunate accident that brought Covid-19 into the White House, but naked arrogant stupidity. In a morally ordered universe these facts alone should be enough to impeach the president and rid America of this 4 year pestilence.

• Like 2

Only a few weeks to election day and Trump is trailing Biden.  Are they desperate enough to stage this to try for sympathy votes?  Yes they are, but they probably haven't.  He has most likely tested positive and they're milking it.  Or am I being naive?

It's yet to be established whether he was awaiting results or knew he was positive when he went to a rally in Minneapolis a few days ago.  Faint echoes of Watergate - "What did the President know, and when did he know it?"

They have repeatedly shown us who they are. They are not gong to change, and most voters see right through the spin machine. 

He's sick (in more ways than one) and they can't tell us otherwise. And they brought this on themselves, so no "heroic" recovery. 

Latest WSJ / NBC poll has Biden increasing his lead post-debate to 14%. No Trump sympathy bounce overcomes that. 

Plus Biden may have broken the back of Trump's support - men over 50 swung from +13 Trump to +1 Biden. 

This election is done, it's now about the Senate majority, Supreme Court vote v Covid, and voter suppression activities   

Poll debate.jpg

Poll debate 2.jpg

Edited by Surfer

They're capable of anything. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he was responsible for Covid in some elaborate ploy to mess up China. And it completely backfired

Not one for conspiracies but I have heard that it was started by Princess Diana's chauffeur on a grassy knoll with a vial of Pangolin sweat.

There is so much crap to wade through that you sometimes forget things that they got up. Like hawking a miracle covid cure....

I am sure the staff at Walter Reed, which is a forces' hospital, appreciate the irony of giving priority treatment to someone who dodged the draft with 'bone spurs'...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Herman said:

A drive-by infecting is a new one for America. 

A sign of weakness by Trump.

Putin would've ridden bare chested on a horse whilst biting the head off a live tarantula, dismounted, puched the horse unconcious and the sprinted off to the Kremlin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Outside danger, inside safe.

The Optics of Stilettos. Are heels appropriate #HurricaneHarvey… | by  Georgi Boorman | Iron Ladies | Medium

Inside danger, outside safe.

image.jpeg.f7d1567d37450beb308a9ae63c84fc66.jpeg

Trump has made Bush's worst moment look like the act of a 'Jeeenuis'.

Edited by A Load of Squit

2 hours ago, Herman said:

A drive-by infecting is a new one for America. 

It is astonishly irresponsible behaviour but it seems on this occasion he has been outdone by our very own Home Office https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/oct/02/home-office-moved-covid-affected-asylum-seekers-against-orders

What's one (soon to be replaced) President doing a short spin round the hospital compared to driving dozens of people (some confirmed Covid and all supposed to self-isolating) 120 miles - good to know that we can still beat the Yanks at some things 😀 

• Haha 1

On 04/10/2020 at 11:41, horsefly said:

Just let this sink in for a moment. The president of the USA has not only presided over the worst mortality record of any world leader in responding to Covid-19, but has also turned that country's HQ into an epicentre for (super) spreading the virus. The utter irresponsibility of this is staggering. The White House should have been the strongest bastion against Corvid-19, protecting those individuals essential to running the most influential country in the world. Instead, Trump and his sycophants have flouted all the scientific advice, and engaged in practices with a very obvious (and oft predicted) outcome, throwing the US political system into chaos. It was not some unfortunate accident that brought Covid-19 into the White House, but naked arrogant stupidity. In a morally ordered universe these facts alone should be enough to impeach the president and rid America of this 4 year pestilence.

There's no need to crow about it.

Sorry,  but I couldn't resist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

There's no need to crow about it.

Sorry,  but I couldn't resist.

Love your attention to detail and quick wit (And me being a bird watcher too)

• Like 1

DUNCES.jpg

THE TRADITIONAL DUNCE CAP IS NOW ONLY FOR USE BY KKK MEMBERS WHO ARE WARNED TO SEEK HELP FROM THEIR MOMMY WHEN CUTTING EYE-HOLES AS THIS TASK WILL OVEREACH THEIR INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY

Edited by horsefly
missing text

31 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Yeah, she got it. Stupid person.

From her super spreader moronic boss.

Probably 😞

Here's a similar quote from Kelly Anne Conway.  "It is being contained, do you not think it's being contained" 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?470121-1/kellyanne-conway-coronavirus-contained

You can add two of Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany's assistants to the infected list too.

And two White House housekeepers 

And Pastor Greg Laurie from Riverside, California. 

We haven't heard anything about a negative test result for Ivanka Trump... or Jarred. Or Rudy Guliani. 

The worry for the country is Vice President Pence. As next in line for the Presidency, why is he not in DC? Will he test positive too in the next few days? He was at both the Rose Garden event and the Prayer March at the Mall event that Paster Laurie attended too. 

Lincoln Project (Republicans against Trump) hammering on this subject - the following ad suggests Trump tested positive on Wed the day after the debate. It's the first time I have heard that stated. Do they know a fact we don't yet?

Edited by Surfer

He should be locked up for this statement alone.

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 8m
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

1 hour ago, SHRIMPER said:

He should be locked up for this statement alone.

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 8m
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

"Don't let it dominate your life"......an amazingly insensitive statement. 

A lot of American citizens surely can see what kind of person is their president. 

• Like 1

He may have checked himself out of the hospital, but based on this White House footage he is not well and probably will be heading back there in a few days. V.P Pence has to take over for the sake of the country. 

As for the "I feel better than I did 20 years ago!", steroids can make you feel "great" for a short while. His doctors should be ashamed of letting him leave hospital in this condition. Either say no to him or resign your post. This is so wrong... 

Edited by Surfer