PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

.... well just wait, there is always Mike Pence... 😇

Edited by Surfer

4 hours ago, Surfer said:

After the the debate - " I don't know who the Proud Boys are" says the President. 

Apparently they are very familiar with your team though.... here is the Proud Boys National Chairman and Republican Party candidate for Congress (from Daily Mail) 

Pround Boys 2.jpg

Proud Boys.jpg

Serfdom, you, your Lefty cohorts and the MSM told us, and keep telling us, the Proud Boys were/are white Supremacist's... 

The Leader doesn't look very white to me --- Is it true they have Afro-American, Hispanic, white, Latino and Asian members who are simply patriotic? Yes, it is, which proves patriotism is not the same as supremacism.

No one will ever convince me that it's wrong to have national pride and the feeling of love, devotion and sense of attachment to a homeland and alliance with other citizens who share the same sentiment, be they Afro-American, Hispanic, white, Latino or Asian. 

6 minutes ago, Jools said:

Serfdom, you, your Lefty cohorts and the MSM told us, and keep telling us, the Proud Boys were/are white Supremacist's... 

The Leader doesn't look very white to me --- Is it true they have Afro-American, Hispanic, white, Latino and Asian members who are simply patriotic? Yes, it is, which proves patriotism is not the same as supremacism.

No one will ever convince me that it's wrong to have national pride and the feeling of love, devotion and sense of attachment to a homeland and alliance with other citizens who share the same sentiment, be they Afro-American, Hispanic, white, Latino or Asian. 

You don't need to be white to be a white supremacist, dumb****.

4 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

Just when you think humanity can't sink any lower, along comes Trump

Then along comes Jools to show it is, in fact, possible. Will we next hear the Brownshirts were misunderstood and just wanted to defend German culture, not beat up Jews? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5894743/trump-proud-boys-history/%3famp=true

“ I’d characterize Proud Boys as a group that straddles the line between militia and a white-supremacist fight club. It’s commonly noted they are in some instances a multiethnic group. Weirdly this is not that atypical, but it is a white-supremacist group. They do believe in the primacy of western culture, and they believe that other places are dirty and degraded. They don’t like Islam. They don’t think very highly of women.” 

Edited by Surfer

I sincerely hope that it turns out O.K for everyone involved, but also if someone whom the President obviously really cares about has now contracted it, that he shows some humility and much greater responsibility in messaging and actions around this virus. 

Well, the Christian thing to do is wish the President, First Lady and Hope Hicks a speedy recovery.

Some will no doubt wonder if this diagnosis is real, or a convenient excuse not to debate Biden. 

As Aesop wrote in his fables, if you lie constantly you lose the available refuge of the truth. 

And as the CNN report says, the President attended an indoor fundraiser earlier today w/o a mask and thousand of people were at his rally yesterday - most again w/o a mask. Typhiod Mary meet Covid Don?

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 22.15.50.png

Edited by Surfer

5 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

When someone tries to excuse actual nazis that's when you know for certain how bad they are. 

• Like 2

I wonder whether he will drink Bleach to cure himself...

I dont buy this at all. Hes running scared of debates and scrutiny.

Just too convenient for my thinking. This is the state of politics when you don’t believe the President of the USA. 

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

I wonder whether he will drink Bleach to cure himself...

I dont buy this at all. Hes running scared of debates and scrutiny.

My first thoughts too, although I was thinking of the dodgy injections he advocated so strongly - can't remember the name of the drug but he was pushing it for weeks. I'm not sure even Trump is stupid enough to actually drink bleach although we do know that he is stupid to suggest to his supporters and staggeringly some of them are stupid enough to do it.

Anyway this is far too convenient so seems unlikely to be true but if it means we see and hear less of him for a couple of weeks......😀

The old cynic that I am have it down as a delaying tactic. The lying thug said he had taken a course of whatever and all would be well. Herd immunity.. would not mind if the rest of the herd went over the cliff with them.

EiOIF3GUwAAB1AV.jpg

Clearly, such a time calls for great solemnity. So may I recommend the following pieces of music from Handel:

Edited by horsefly
missing word

So Trump knows he's beaten. But instead of embarrassing himself in November he reluctantly stands aside due to health issues. Republicans replace him with a candidate that has more chance of winning as they've wanted to do for a while. I'm sure that's the reason Pence has been keeping a low profile. To distance himself from the madness.

Is this the first time in medical history that a virus has infected an organism that is lower down the evolutionary chain than itself? These questions must be answered.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Is this the first time in medical history that a virus has infected an organism that is lower down the evolutionary chain than itself? These questions must be answered.

Covid is now trying to develop a track and trace system in case any others have come into contact with Donald.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking on the positive side; at least the presence of a virus inside his body has doubled his IQ score.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, horsefly said:

Looking on the positive side; at least the presence of a virus inside his body has doubled his IQ score.

I'll have you know he is a very stable Jenious (his spelling) and knows more about the virus then any other person on the planet.

• Haha 1

Just to recap the past 24 hours here in the USA, which you might have though was already crazy because the President and First lady tested positive for the Virus, plus RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniels, presidential advisor Hope Hicks and Senator Mike Lee. 

White House wanted to hide Hope Hicks diagnosis, and the President still attended a fundraiser  - indoors c/w photo ops. 

Mike Lee tests positive, attended same meeting & photo op with the Supreme Court candidate as President & Vice President.

Melania tapes (cover your ears, definitely not "be best" language) 

Jacob Wohl indicted for voter suppression 

Texas restricts ballot drop off for seniors

Georgia poll numbers ! 

Russian Bank tied to security forces was funding Deutsche Bank. 

Trump campaign surrogate Guilfoyle's real reason she left Fox News

As the Chinese proverb says "may you live in interesting times" 

Hiding.jpg

Lee.jpg

Flotus Tapes.jpg

Wohl.jpg

Texas.jpg

Georgia.jpg

Bank.jpg

Gilfoyle.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

The White House was asked to “unambiguously” denounce white supremacy, specifically the group Proud Boys, during the Thursday press briefing. But Kayleigh McEnany first dodged around the question by reading past statements by the president instead of specifically denouncing the group. 

This clarification came after Donald Trump was asked about white supremacy during the first presidential debate, and he told the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by”. 

To chants of “Lock her up!”, the US president complained in Duluth that local voters had elected Ms Omar, who, in his words “tells us how to run our country”, and argued she would assist his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, with “flooding” the state with refugees - another claim without any basis whatsoever.

The tithead says what he likes to his own cult following knowing they are all going to vote for him anyway.

I would like him to say it to the person. But gutless, draft dodging, tax evading, racist, mysoginist, homophobes wouldn't dare.

It's only stupid, gullible people like you that thinks there is such a thing as white supremacy

17 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

You are as stupid and thick as Grandad

On 01/10/2020 at 07:09, horsefly said:

You are clearly suffering from some sort of mental retardation. My account started recently and I have already posted several times on the football thread. Indeed, I even started one of those threads. Try using that very small brain of yours you buffoon. It really doesn't take much effort to check out facts like these. But then you did vote for Brexsh*t so checking the facts is clearly not your thing. Instead of spouting this sort of pathetic guff why don't you address the arguments I have presented. You say I spread nonsense then why don't you explain why you think it's nonsense? I will happily deal with any argument that you want to put forward. But of course we all know you aren't going to do that, because you simply don't possess the intellectual capacity. So by all means carry on spouting your right-wing bile without a scintilla of evidence or reason, but don't think for one minute that there won't be several of us here pointing out the utter stupidity of what you say

So where you you in 2016? Perhaps you were only twelve-years old at the time? Your resorting to profanity every time you lose the argument suggests you're are stoooodent. Which would explain why you know nothing.

30 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Only the left call for people to die. Shame on you.

I didn't call for anyone to die. If it happened it would be both Karma and good for the world. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Only the left call for people to die. Shame on you.

Also, the left, the right, the up, the down, the middle, the under.... Hatred is everywhere 

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

So where you you in 2016? Perhaps you were only twelve-years old at the time? Your resorting to profanity every time you lose the argument suggests you're are stoooodent. Which would explain why you know nothing.

Is that it? You've just proved that everything I said is accurate. Now go and find yourself a personal tutor to get some remedial education so that you can begin to write something that shows some semblance of intelligibility. And by-the-way, to be accused by you of using profanities is just so wonderfully hilarious. I suggest you take a look at your previous pathetic abuse filled submissions.

Edited by horsefly
missing text