PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

17 hours ago, horsefly said:

Yep! The key is the 10-20% who have yet to make up their minds. Trump was utterly petulant, Biden rose to it some times but certainly seemed more presidential. Biden will have surely won over more of that group.

Decided to watch the debate after the reporting of it seemed to be making mountains out of molehills. I would say from watching it from the perspective of not knowing much about Biden that he did not come out very well. Trump was a bully, but Biden got bullied. He came across as weak and not someone I'd want to vote for. So for me as far as undecided go it's pretty much how you feel about Trump not whether Biden is good enough.

Reckon Biden will win the election though. To much water under the bridge with Trump.

So very, very dumb. Fools by name, Fools by nature. Even Trump's own side thought his performance was sh*te:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/politics/even-rush-limbaugh-admits-trump-s-debate-strategy-didn-t-work/ar-BB19AnRH?ocid=msedgntp

Some of President Trump's staunchest supporters didn't love his debate performance. During Tuesday night's first presidential debate, Trump barely let Democratic nominee Joe Biden — or moderator Chris Wallace — get a word out. He meanwhile refused to denounce white supremacy or answer questions about his taxes, leading some Fox News hosts and even members of Trump's own party to call out his missteps.

Asked Wednesday, several Republican senators had brief criticisms for the debate. Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) described the faceoff as a "sh-tshow," Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) called it "awful," and Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) recommended the president "restrain himself a little" next time. Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) meanwhile said "I thought it was an embarrassment," though it wasn't clear if he and the other senators were calling out Trump, Biden, Wallace, or the debate as a whole.

Right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh was a little softer on Trump, but he still had some criticism. "He had a strategy, and the strategy didn't work. But he had a strategy. And he undermined his own strategy," Limbaugh said Wednesday.

So very very dumb

image.png

Edited by horsefly

Just now, horsefly said:

So very, very dumb. Even Trump's own side thought his performance was sh*te:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/politics/even-rush-limbaugh-admits-trump-s-debate-strategy-didn-t-work/ar-BB19AnRH?ocid=msedgntp

Some of President Trump's staunchest supporters didn't love his debate performance. During Tuesday night's first presidential debate, Trump barely let Democratic nominee Joe Biden — or moderator Chris Wallace — get a word out. He meanwhile refused to denounce white supremacy or answer questions about his taxes, leading some Fox News hosts and even members of Trump's own party to call out his missteps.

Asked Wednesday, several Republican senators had brief criticisms for the debate. Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) described the faceoff as a "sh-tshow," Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) called it "awful," and Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) recommended the president "restrain himself a little" next time. Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) meanwhile said "I thought it was an embarrassment," though it wasn't clear if he and the other senators were calling out Trump, Biden, Wallace, or the debate as a whole.

Right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh was a little softer on Trump, but he still had some criticism. "He had a strategy, and the strategy didn't work. But he had a strategy. And he undermined his own strategy," Limbaugh said Wednesday.

So very very dumb

image.png

Come on man! Think about it, it's erm.. Just think about that... 😀

Just now, Jools said:

Come on man! Think about it, it's erm.. Just think about that... 😀

You've written just one sentence and you can't even make that intelligible. But then again you did say elsewhere that you have first-hand experience of dementia.

Just now, horsefly said:

You've written just one sentence and you can't even make that intelligible. But then again you did say elsewhere that you have first-hand experience of dementia.

I was impersonating Sleepy, horseflee..

10 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Decided to watch the debate after the reporting of it seemed to be making mountains out of molehills. I would say from watching it from the perspective of not knowing much about Biden that he did not come out very well. Trump was a bully, but Biden got bullied. He came across as weak and not someone I'd want to vote for. So for me as far as undecided go it's pretty much how you feel about Trump not whether Biden is good enough.

Reckon Biden will win the election though. To much water under the bridge with Trump.

Interesting you say that but the evidence seems to suggest something different happening in the US:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/biden-campaign-celebrates-record-fundraising-haul-while-mocking-trump-s-tired-and-angry-debate-performance/ar-BB19A5yf?ocid=msedgntp

"Joe Biden’s presidential campaign has announced a record-breaking fundraising haul during the final hour of the debate between the former vice president and Donald Trump on Tuesday night, announcing it raised $3.8 million in just 60 minutes."

3 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Interesting you say that but the evidence seems to suggest something different happening in the US:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/biden-campaign-celebrates-record-fundraising-haul-while-mocking-trump-s-tired-and-angry-debate-performance/ar-BB19A5yf?ocid=msedgntp

"Joe Biden’s presidential campaign has announced a record-breaking fundraising haul during the final hour of the debate between the former vice president and Donald Trump on Tuesday night, announcing it raised $3.8 million in just 60 minutes."

Wow debates are also telelons hehe. Why not eh.

Would they get behind Joe Biden that much if he wasn't up against Trump though?

1 minute ago, KiwiScot said:

Wow debates are also telelons hehe. Why not eh.

Would they get behind Joe Biden that much if he wasn't up against Trump though?

I'm sure you're right that it is probably more an anti-Trump response than a pro-Biden one. Biden is clearly benefitting from an "anyone but that grotesque ****" feeling that Trump only confirmed by his behaviour in the debate. Trump needed to win over that small group of un-decided who are mainly middle-class suburbanites. Thus it was utterly reckless to behave like a white supremacist bully. It might have pleased the Proud Boys and his hardcore redneck support, but he had their votes already. I guess he just doesn't have the intellectual nous or moral capability to control his natural right-wing extremist ego.

50 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

I would say from watching it from the perspective of not knowing much about Biden that he did not come out very well.

You 'aint whistling Dixie! Sleepy hasn't come out of it very well.

Sleepy's mind-numbing notion that Antifa is an idea is going to hurt him bigly <(for horseflee) 🙃

Trumpski has already unveiled his $500B 'Platinum Plan' for African Americans and he's vowed to designate the Antifa and the KKK as terrorist organisations.

Chris Wallace, Sleepy backed up by the Lefty MSM have implied that Trumpski  has never condemned white supremacists --- He most definately has  👇

ABC News fact-checked Biden, and noted — commendably — that Trump condemned white supremacists after the Charlottesville riots of August 2017, which Biden has also lied about, as well as on other occasions:

Two days after violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 — after first equating violence from white supremacists with those protesting — Trump said, “Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups.”

A month later, the president signed a congressional resolution condemning white supremacy.

In 2019, following shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, Trump said, “In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy. ”

“These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America. Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart, and devours the soul,” he added.

Trump volunteered to condemn whatever group Wallace suggested. In the cross-talk, the name “Proud Boys” emerged, and Trump criticized them. Trump then noted — correctly — that the violence going on in the country is mostly left-wing -- Because it is.

Edited by Jools

8 minutes ago, Jools said:

Trump volunteered to condemn whatever group Wallace suggested. In the cross-talk, the name “Proud Boys” emerged, and Trump criticized them. Trump then noted — correctly — that the violence going on in the country is mostly left-wing -- Because it is.

Ah Bless... you should come visit one day. 

Meantime, suggest you watch the polls and election results as they roll in. 

Antifa isn't one single,homogenous,organised group.There is no set leadership. There are no meeting rooms or bake sales. It is simply anti fascists and many differing groups united in their dislike of nazis.You can not ban them. That's what the right wing can't get their heads around.

4 minutes ago, horsefly said:

I'm sure you're right that it is probably more an anti-Trump response than a pro-Biden one. Biden is clearly benefitting from an "anyone but that grotesque ****" feeling that Trump only confirmed by his behaviour in the debate. Trump needed to win over that small group of un-decided who are mainly middle-class suburbanites. Thus it was utterly reckless to behave like a white supremacist bully. It might have pleased the Proud Boys and his hardcore redneck support, but he had their votes already. I guess he just doesn't have the intellectual nous or moral capability to control his natural right-wing extremist ego.

I think you are right in that Trump will not win new fans, but part of campaigning is slagging off the other so he did well there. Looking at the candidates with fresh eyes using this debate then Trump doesn't shine at all, but like I said neither does Biden and I feel while Trump came across more offensive/controversial I'd rather have Trump on my side than Biden. Show me more Biden.

9 minutes ago, Jools said:

You 'aint whistling Dixie! Sleepy hasn't come out of it very well.

Sleepy's mind-numbing notion that Antifa is an idea is going to hurt him bigly <(for horseflee) 🙃

Trumpski has already unveiled his $500B 'Platinum Plan' for African Americans and he's vowed to designate the Antifa and the KKK as terrorist organisations.

Chris Wallace, Sleepy backed up by the Lefty MSM have implied that Trumpski  has never condemned white supremacists --- He most definately has  👇

ABC News fact-checked Biden, and noted — commendably — that Trump condemned white supremacists after the Charlottesville riots of August 2017, which Biden has also lied about, as well as on other occasions:

Two days after violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 — after first equating violence from white supremacists with those protesting — Trump said, “Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups.”

A month later, the president signed a congressional resolution condemning white supremacy.

In 2019, following shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, Trump said, “In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy. ”

“These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America. Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart, and devours the soul,” he added.

It's a simple four word sentence "I condemn white supremacists". It really is quite astounding that a president of the United States of America refuses to utter them. He was asked in the debate to actually say the words that he condemned white supremacy, and he didn't. Just a few moments ago he was asked by reporters to say those words, and he didn't. The fact is, he is relying on white supremacists votes to boost his failing support. No amount of transparently poor sophistry can disguise this man's bigotry and racism. Anyone who aligns themselves with him taint their own character with his repulsive ideology. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KiwiScot said:

I think you are right in that Trump will not win new fans, but part of campaigning is slagging off the other so he did well there. Looking at the candidates with fresh eyes using this debate then Trump doesn't shine at all, but like I said neither does Biden and I feel while Trump came across more offensive/controversial I'd rather have Trump on my side than Biden. Show me more Biden.

Maybe he's just Biden his time 

Voters minds are made up.

The idiots who believe Trump despite all his lies and manslaughter of his own citizens will still vote for him.

Thing is the ones who thought they believed him in 2016 do not believe him anymore and he has nothing to offer except more "I am" or "I did".

Biden will not unite the US but he will not divide it even further.

Trump is just scared of arrest in 2021 and is hoping for the miracle pardon.

3 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

My response to that is again to point to all the post-debate polls where Biden has come out top, and to the record amount of money donated to Biden during the course of the debate. That all points to the conclusion that Trump didn't do well by "slagging off" Biden like that, rather it played into Biden's hands. Trump came across as an out of control thug, while Biden seemed more controlled, more civilised and more presidential. That surely can not be a good tactic (as many of his supporters are now admitting (see my post above for the link)). 

20 minutes ago, horsefly said:

My response to that is again to point to all the post-debate polls where Biden has come out top, and to the record amount of money donated to Biden during the course of the debate. That all points to the conclusion that Trump didn't do well by "slagging off" Biden like that, rather it played into Biden's hands. Trump came across as an out of control thug, while Biden seemed more controlled, more civilised and more presidential. That surely can not be a good tactic (as many of his supporters are now admitting (see my post above for the link)). 

I'm still saying Biden has not done much in the debate to make him worth electing. Any resulting positive outcome for himself from the debate is completely down to Trump being perceived as lowering the tone and with emphasis how well Biden took it. It's purely about backing the guy who isn't Trump. Trump came at Biden and Biden could not get his argument across. I'd expect Trump to be firmly put in his place, but he wasn't. Biden ain't got it.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Antifa isn't one single,homogenous,organised group.There is no set leadership. There are no meeting rooms or bake sales. It is simply anti fascists and many differing groups united in their dislike of nazis.You can not ban them. That's what the right wing can't get their heads around.

Then we should just cut off their Soros money supply

Edited by Rock The Boat

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

Yep! it's confirmed, you're a tw*t

So who are you then? Brexit vote was over four years ago and out of nowhere you pop up spraying your nonsense on every single thread like an unwanted virus. But nothing on the football threads. So who do you post as on the football threads and why are you frightened to use that account in the non-football thread?

Orange one now says he doesn't know who the Proud Boys are!

Still Jools and RTB believe him.

Its funny they burnt Koresh out at Waco but Trump has his own disciples and they are allowed to vote.

Has anyone with half a brain ever heard such disgraceful things before? Now they say Biden's earpiece should be checked. And he once again should take a drug test.

Is this the so called leader of the free world? Who says everything is fake. Who allows racists to carry guns on the street. Who is guilty of allowing his own citizens to die so he can be reelected. Who doesn't pay tax.

Of course our own Pinkun Proud Boys will respond soon.

6 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Then we should just cut off their Soros money supply

Read what I wrote. How can you cut the supply of money to a group that doesn't exist?

Nazis. Not the brightest. 

7 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

So who are you then? Brexit vote was over four years ago and out of nowhere you pop up spraying your nonsense on every single thread like an unwanted virus. But nothing on the football threads. So who do you post as on the football threads and why are you frightened to use that account in the non-football thread?

You are clearly suffering from some sort of mental retardation. My account started recently and I have already posted several times on the football thread. Indeed, I even started one of those threads. Try using that very small brain of yours you buffoon. It really doesn't take much effort to check out facts like these. But then you did vote for Brexsh*t so checking the facts is clearly not your thing. Instead of spouting this sort of pathetic guff why don't you address the arguments I have presented. You say I spread nonsense then why don't you explain why you think it's nonsense? I will happily deal with any argument that you want to put forward. But of course we all know you aren't going to do that, because you simply don't possess the intellectual capacity. So by all means carry on spouting your right-wing bile without a scintilla of evidence or reason, but don't think for one minute that there won't be several of us here pointing out the utter stupidity of what you say

Edited by horsefly
missing text
  • Like 2

After the the debate - " I don't know who the Proud Boys are" says the President. 

Apparently they are very familiar with your team though.... here is the Proud Boys National Chairman and Republican Party candidate for Congress (from Daily Mail) 

Pround Boys 2.jpg

Proud Boys.jpg

Edited by Surfer

The White House was asked to “unambiguously” denounce white supremacy, specifically the group Proud Boys, during the Thursday press briefing. But Kayleigh McEnany first dodged around the question by reading past statements by the president instead of specifically denouncing the group. 

This clarification came after Donald Trump was asked about white supremacy during the first presidential debate, and he told the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by”. 

To chants of “Lock her up!”, the US president complained in Duluth that local voters had elected Ms Omar, who, in his words “tells us how to run our country”, and argued she would assist his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, with “flooding” the state with refugees - another claim without any basis whatsoever.

The tithead says what he likes to his own cult following knowing they are all going to vote for him anyway.

I would like him to say it to the person. But gutless, draft dodging, tax evading, racist, mysoginist, homophobes wouldn't dare.