PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not one building burning in Kenosha but don't let the truth get in the way of a vicious lying Presidential campaign.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-replaces-kenosha-business-owner-with-former-owner-after-real-one-refused-to-join-him-for-photo-op/

A Kenosha business owner refused to meet with Donald Trump during his visit to Kenosha, so apparently, the president decided to act as if the shop’s former owner was the current one for a photo-op.

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not one building burning in Kenosha but don't let the truth get in the way of a vicious lying Presidential campaign.

Bullsh*t

In a piece of very good news it turns out that of the three rioters shout by the Kenosha Kid in self-defence, one was a domestic abuser, one was a burglar and one was a paedo. 

7 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

1. And there was me thinking much of the rioting and looting in US was perpetrated by your so called  'protesters' parading around as 'anti Trump' and 'pro BLM''.  Please explain how they now come under your sweeping banner of 'RWNJ's??

2. Please explain for the dim witted out there what you exactly mean by .......'this unholy US/UK alliance of anti democracy'. Sounds pretty dangerous stuff to me. You have your objective evidence of course?

3. As for your last sentence - heaven alone knows what stuff you've been smoking to come up with that! No doubt you will enlighten us all?? 

Many of our friends on this message board are getting very runny-arzed because their support for violent protestors, rioters and antifa means that Trump is going to win the next election and they know it.

27 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Bullsh*t

In a piece of very good news it turns out that of the three rioters shout by the Kenosha Kid in self-defence, one was a domestic abuser, one was a burglar and one was a paedo. 

Amazing!

Do criminals in the USA have their crimes tattooed on their foreheads?

Or maybe the kid has a talent for retrocognition?

Or he just lucked out?

Can someone please explain to me why anyone-either in the USA or this country-still supports a bullying, lying, misogynistic, racist, incompetent President?

"In a piece of very good news it turns out that of the three rioters shout by the Kenosha Kid in self-defence, one was a domestic abuser, one was a burglar and one was a paedo."

Sound like typical Trump supporters.

1 minute ago, Mr Angry said:

Can someone please explain to me why anyone-either in the USA or this country-still supports a bullying, lying, misogynistic, racist, incompetent President?

To "own the libs". That is all. They're like kids that **** their own bed to upset their mum. All rather pathetic really.

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Bullsh*t

Not Bullshine at all. Those are older pictures in the few days after the Blake shooting that Trump's cronies are recycling. All the current protests have been without looting or burning.

And talking about paedos

Try and deny that this guy doesn't have problems about his daughter. Would you let him near any female you were fond of?

I know you are weird but surely you don't think this is OK?

3 hours ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Amazing!

Do criminals in the USA have their crimes tattooed on their foreheads?

Or maybe the kid has a talent for retrocognition?

Or he just lucked out?

If they are out rioting, burning and looting it's not really surprising that they have 'previous'. Regular law-abiding folks tend not to turn to criminal acts even when they are driven to protest, for the rest it's par for the course, so when they chased down the Kentosa Kid in order to do him harm the chances were very high that they turn out to be common criminals - which is why they should not get our support

What's the weather like in St. Petersburg? And why are you supporting a murderer? 

Anyway, at least we know what the fascist tactics are. Blame others for the previous dreadful 4 years of governance. I am sure the brexiters will be using the same thing. And it will probably work. 

10 hours ago, Herman said:

"In a piece of very good news it turns out that of the three rioters shout by the Kenosha Kid in self-defence, one was a domestic abuser, one was a burglar and one was a paedo."

Sound like typical Trump supporters.

Sounds like Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

Sounds like Trump.

Sound like a shoot first ask questions later society.

And in that lies the root of the problems and the recent  police incidents - the 'racial' profiling / assumptions by the Police., state and others in the USA (and indeed elsewhere).

The USA really has to get on top of its 'gun' culture. The 17 year old with an assault rifle (ignored by the police) wouldn't look out of place in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya or any failing state. 

Much of it is underpinned by a third world approach to guns.

Remove guns from society, especially the streets and these deaths would end. The racism wouldn't, but it would be a start.

That might see the ending of the US police acting as an occupying force, able to kill at will.

Compare the Canadian approach to arrest, and you will see starkly how and why the US gets it so badly wrong.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

If they are out rioting, burning and looting it's not really surprising that they have 'previous'. Regular law-abiding folks tend not to turn to criminal acts even when they are driven to protest, for the rest it's par for the course, so when they chased down the Kentosa Kid in order to do him harm the chances were very high that they turn out to be common criminals - which is why they should not get our support

The Kenosha Kid himself had committed a crime by leaving his house tooled up with a gun

A very sad state of affairs this case is, no winners, lots of losers 😞

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Still lying and misrepresenting I see, hand crank - whatever name you post under

The gunboy had already shot and killed someone. The next person he killed was trying to take the gun off him - and should be commended for his bravery.

But you already know that - your post is just one to provoke, or' have a bit of sport' as you previously told us.

A rather sad existence, all told

58 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

The Kenosha Kid himself had committed a crime by leaving his house tooled up with a gun

A very sad state of affairs this case is, no winners, lots of losers 😞

Kenosha is open carry and citizens are allowed to carry weapons so no crime there. 

He was also being chased down by what turns out to be known criminals and attacked when on the ground. That's a clear case of self-defence as you'll find. 

2 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Kenosha is open carry and citizens are allowed to carry weapons so no crime there.

He was also being chased down by what turns out to be known criminals and attacked when on the ground. That's a clear case of self-defence as you'll find. 

Still lying I see, hand crank

It is not legal for a 17 year old to carry a gun

Not a known criminal

Disarming someone who has already killed is an act of bravery

Killing again is murder, which ever way you try to spin it

ps where is Ben10, any other names in the offing ?

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Much of it is underpinned by a third world approach to guns.

Remove guns from society, especially the streets and these deaths would end. The racism wouldn't, but it would be a start.

That might see the ending of the US police acting as an occupying force, able to kill at will.

Compare the Canadian approach to arrest, and you will see starkly how and why the US gets it so badly wrong.

Police are not an occupying force nor do they kill at will. It you sound like one of those people who wish to see the police defunded and replaced by social workers. 

There is a very well defined procedure when interacting with the police in the US and it doesn't involved running away from them when they tell you to stand still, whether you are concealing a hand gun in a bundle of clothes or not. 

12 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not Bullshine at all. Those are older pictures in the few days after the Blake shooting that Trump's cronies are recycling. All the current protests have been without looting or burning.

And talking about paedos

Try and deny that this guy doesn't have problems about his daughter. Would you let him near any female you were fond of?

I know you are weird but surely you don't think this is OK?

Do you need me to post again the videos of creepy Joe Boden when he around children?

1 minute ago, Rock The Boat said:

Do you need me to post again the videos of creepy Joe Boden when he around children?

Exactly the words of the poster Benjamin the donkey, who then went on to accuse Biden of paedophilia, before his posts were taken down

Good to have it confirmed that it was you

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

Still lying I see, hand crank

It is not legal for a 17 year old to carry a gun

Not a known criminal

Disarming someone who has already killed is an act of bravery

Killing again is murder, which ever way you try to spin it

ps where is Ben10, any other names in the offing ?

You are wrong as usual, Cluck. I notice the MSM are being more circumspect in their reporting after the financial hammering CNN took over the fake Covington kids story. You'll be found out in the end and it just means more voters for Trump so keep up the good work sunshine.