PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

You are an old white man appropriating a black person's culture in order to have an online race-baiting session. Frankly, that's an ugly position to take. Go check on your white privilege before you dig that hole deeper

You aren't kidding anyone on here. We all know your beliefs and they don't sit very well with the majority.

I don't have to bait you at all. This topic is about a racist, mysoginstic, homophobic fool whose ego is the biggest in history.

You are using this topic to advance your beliefs disguised as defending Trump.

I don't have much privilege. You despise me and my beliefs as much as you despise many things. How you can blame others and their beliefs to disguise your Victorian attitudes is beyond belief.

Oh really? And the US Post Office delivered ballots would be delayed /not received because of what reason now?

Seriously, if the Democrats are not all over this overt voter suppression we deserve to slide into fascism - why are they waiting until (checks notes) Sept 17th for the new Post Office dude (who own massive amounts of stock in the Post Office's commercial competitors too) to come in and testify to the committee? These guys don't care about polite invitations, or the law, all they care about is maintaining power - whatever it takes. 

And why should Pinkun readers care - because the Tories are following Trump and his cronies in lock step. 

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

Edited by Surfer

Damage control  😀  👇

1 hour ago, Jools said:

Damage control  😀  👇

Desperation from the Trump camp.

If you don't edit the signing ceremony down to 20 seconds you can see and hear them interacting with press.

Another epic fail from sad fantasist Jools. 😀

• Like 1

Yesterday the President’s brother died. Trump played golf, and today Trump is playing golf. Got to get your priorities right now haven’t you? 

Now that would be why Republican Senator Marco Rubio said yesterday that if Joe Biden was elected “he’d start outsourcing American manufacturing to China again” 

OK Marco. Time to retire and find another profession, politics clearly is not for you. 

Head up your own asset doesn't cover this one. And the Orange one thought he agreed with it so retweeted.

Radical: A person who seeks great social or political change. So Thatcher and Reagan were radicals.

So obviously only the radical right is acceptable.

The Orange Idiot now has a go at New Zealand, ridiculing a nation that has had 22 deaths and acted as soon as it was evident something had to be done.

170K+ deaths on his watch because he said it would go away.

But never mind, he has had God speaking to him who told him he was doing a great job and wanted him for another four years.

30 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

But never mind, he has had God speaking to him who told him he was doing a great job and wanted him for another four years.

maybe it was Allah, he is God isn't he ?

37 minutes ago, Bill said:

maybe it was Allah, he is God isn't he ?

It used to be Eric Clapton in the 60s🎸

Trump taught him to play of course.

Edited by keelansgrandad

Eric Clapton was Allah ?

I know Cat Stevens became Joseph Islam, and Arthur brown was the God of hellfire (though Satan has a court case ongoing disputing that)

But Clapton......

I know he started out performing in Allie's snackbar

ps I expect Jools will be along soon to tell us he saw them all perform in the 60's

Just now, Bill said:

Eric Clapton was Allah ?

I know Cat Stevens became Joseph Islam, and Arthur brown was the God of hellfire (though Satan has a court case ongoing disputing that)

But Clapton......

I know he started out performing in Allie's snackbar

ps I expect Jools will be along soon to tell us he saw them all perform in the 60's

I have a feeling Jools was a groupie.

Allah didn't have Clapton's dexterity of course but did get the odd gig at Mecca.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

I have a feeling Jools was a groupie.

Allah didn't have Clapton's dexterity of course but did get the odd gig at Mecca.

yes, I well remember hearing his song, played on Junior Choice

🎶Allah mudder

Allah Fadder

Here we are at

Camp Granada (bingo) 🎶

Religion does affect many pop stars

Look at Cliff Richard when he came out

of the Shadows (so to speak) and was singing about the young ones

you would almost think he was a Catholic priest

• Haha 1

And the evidence against the tangerine twa t continues to mount - this time from his own people

''A report by the Senate intelligence committee........................and says that a Russian national who worked closely with Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016 was a career intelligence officer."

A report by the Senate intelligence committee provides a treasure trove of new details about Donald Trump’s relationship with Moscow, and says that a Russian national who worked closely with Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016 was a career intelligence officer.

It describes the Russian government’s overall operation in support of Trump in 2016 as “aggressive and multi-faceted”. The language echoes that of Mueller, who called Moscow’s meddling “sweeping and systematic”. But in many places the committee is more damning, suggesting a high level of coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian intermediaries."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/18/donald-trump-us-senate-report-russia-campaign

How far will this go in linking up with similar allegations of Tories colluding with Russians will have to be seen - but as the evidence racks up there, it is likely that at some point definite connections will be made

Meanwhile closer to home we have

''Great Yarmouth MP Brandon Lewis received £25,000 from Lubov Chernukhin, a banker and wife of Mr Putin’s former deputy finance minister, and £23,000 from Alexander Temerko, a former chief of a Russian arms company.''

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/politics/brandon-lewis-russia-linked-donations-1-6761810

and these naughty Russkies expected nothing in return.... oh no... of course not 🙄

So... Aaron Banks?  

I told y'all its ALL about the Russians.... we have traitors in our countries, selling out for Rubels laundered into $ and £

And Senator Johnson, working with the active support of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to fabricate dirt on Joe Biden, was one of eight Republian Senators who spend July 4th 2018 visiting Moscow (yes in Russia) ... who on earth would spend the most patriotic of all the American holidays in Russia?

For the Wisconsin Republican, it meant, specifically, the freedom to spend July 4 in Moscow with seven other Republican lawmakers posing for propaganda photos with Russian officials. On the same day it was reported in Britain that two more people had been poisoned by a Russian nerve agent British officials say came from Vladimir Putin’s regime. On the day after the Senate Intelligence Committee affirmed the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia interfered in the election to help Donald Trump.

Johnson and his colleagues apparently exercised their freedom not to meet with opposition or civil society figures (those whom the Putin regime has not imprisoned or killed), avoiding the risk of offending their hosts. They also exercised their freedom to soft-pedal their criticism of the Russian government, leading Russian politicians and state media to mock them as supplicants.

And what was Cummings doing in Russia while he was over there ? 

Putin 1.jpg

Putin 2.jpg

Putin 3.jpg

Putin 4.jpg

Edited by Surfer

So is Attorney General Barr's "October Surprise" going to be charges against Steve Bannon and Jarred Kushner, and not a trumped up charge against Joe Biden? Nah.. it won't be... but we all know that it should be.... what exactly has AG Barr done with these criminal referrals? We do know that he replaced the head of the DC office (to which the referrals were made) for a loyalist who has been intimately involved in in the Roger Stone and Michael Flynn cases...

.... the other critical question is, if all the Republican Senators on this committee ( more than half) knew about this (they did) why did that vote to a) acquit Trump in Jan and b) vote not to hear any evidence about the Ukraine case during the impeachment. 

Because these two scandals are different? 

Suprise.jpg

Edited by Surfer

So we were right about the Russian interference, collusion and general ****housery from these treacherous RWNJs. 

We are, and still are, all wrong - as JOOLS repeatedly told us a while back

We have yet again made the same mistake by trusting proven evidence rather than the voices in Jools head 🤪

Fortune the Senate is in summer recess, so no pesky reporters can ask questions.... allows the lying to continue. 

Republican Senators Misrepresent Their Own Russia Report - collision is EXACTLY what the report they authored says...  https://www.lawfareblog.com/republican-senators-misrepresent-their-own-russia-report

But to give some credit   "while I have contempt for the rhetoric of these Republican senators and I find it almost mind-boggling to try to reconcile the text of this report with their votes in the impeachment only a few short months ago, I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge the public service they have done here

Please take the time to read the full article. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Surfer