PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

Genuine moves towards enhancing regional security and peace treaties are always welcome. But this President too often claims the achievements of others as his own.... this announcement is clearly just payback for Trump supporting Bibi and vice versa. 

" In conversation with reporters, Trump said of the Israel-UAE accord: “I wanted it to be called the ‘Donald J. Trump Accord,’ but I didn’t think the press would understand that." But his silliness also conceals a more important truth: This historic act of conciliation is not about Donald Trump. It is the result of strategic, behind-the-scenes diplomacy on the part of Israel and the UAE, combined with fortuitous geopolitical shifts. That the American president has packaged this historic agreement as a personal pat on the back is a woeful mistake." 

Bibi.jpg

Trump admin. finally kills off Obama-era rule limiting methane emissions

Limiting greenhouse gases is apparently not part of “environmental protection.”

10 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Genuine moves towards enhancing regional security and peace treaties are always welcome. But this President too often claims the achievements of others as his own.... this announcement is clearly just payback for Trump supporting Bibi and vice versa. 

" In conversation with reporters, Trump said of the Israel-UAE accord: “I wanted it to be called the ‘Donald J. Trump Accord,’ but I didn’t think the press would understand that." But his silliness also conceals a more important truth: This historic act of conciliation is not about Donald Trump. It is the result of strategic, behind-the-scenes diplomacy on the part of Israel and the UAE, combined with fortuitous geopolitical shifts. That the American president has packaged this historic agreement as a personal pat on the back is a woeful mistake." 

Bibi.jpg

💤💤💤..

Even anti-Trump foreign policy pundits have set aside partisanship and politics to praise Trumpski's new peace deal between Israel and the UAE...

Do something useful.... Go boil your head 🙃

• Haha 1

In a FOX Business interview Thursday, Trump admitted he is blocking the postal service from receiving $25 billion in coronavirus stimulus money because some of the funds would be used to expand mail-in voting during the pandemic.

On 13/08/2020 at 16:55, Rock The Boat said:

Look if you want to get down on your knees because BLM tell you to, you just go ahead. I won't stop you. But don't come crying when they start ramping up demands that you don't like.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53783257

Dolly Parton: 'Of course black lives matter!'

If you want to disagree with Dolly it's up to you but you'll always be on the wrong side.

An NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll conducted August 3 through 11 found that Biden is leading Trump 53 percent to 42 percent. Biden now leads by double digits, an increase from June's poll that had put him at an 8-point advantage over Trump.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

An NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll conducted August 3 through 11 found that Biden is leading Trump 53 percent to 42 percent. Biden now leads by double digits, an increase from June's poll that had put him at an 8-point advantage over Trump.

Yeah, Grandad, polls had Clinton way ahead of Trumpski three months before the last US election 🙃

Edited by Jools

Just now, Jools said:

Screen-Shot-2020-08-14-at-6.53.38-AM.png

'Camel Laugh' and 'China Joe'  😀

Two days old. Trump didn't think up Camel Laugh either. Just like his campaign music he thieved it. Just about sums up his life.

Funny how you think it is humorous to laugh at a black person.

1 minute ago, Jools said:

Yeah, Grandad, polls had Clinton way ahead of Trumpski three months before the last US election 🙃

Until Russia interfered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

😂 Excellent - I think that was probably a No but he seems to be having so much trouble with the English language nowadays that he couldn't quite remember the word. What a prize plank he is 😂

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Funny how you think it is humorous to laugh at a black person.

Aye, I've even laughed at Sammy Davis Junior, Ed Murphy, Chris Rock, Richard Pryor etc... in the past and present 🙃

12 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

😂 Excellent - I think that was probably a No but he seems to be having so much trouble with the English language nowadays that he couldn't quite remember the word. What a prize plank he is 😂

🤣

A Murdoch channel again eh?  That family really is the scum of the earth. 

She wrote: “I realised pretty quickly though that the Sky News I worked on wasn’t focused on reporting facts and informing the public. Rather, conservative media commentators came together with current and former right-wing politicians, disseminating misinformation which bordered on conspiracies.

“I compromised my values and beliefs to stand idly by as I watched commentators and pundits instil more and more fear into their viewers.

“I stood on the other side of the studio doors while they slammed every minority group in the country — mine included — increasing polarisation and paranoia among their viewers.”

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 1

A crazy lunatic or an old guy who's starting to lose it. Classic USA. 

I'd pick Biden any day 

😮😀

It's clear that China Jo will have to step down for Camel Laugh if the Demoncrats are going to have any chance of winning the election.

Will trump get immunity from prosecution once his fat corrupt **** is booted out?

13 minutes ago, Jools said:

😮😀

It's clear that China Jo will have to step down for Camel Laugh if the Demoncrats are going to have any chance of winning the election.

You guys are (properly) scared - it's so obvious. Harris will be a fantastic Vice President. And if Joe steps down in 2021 or 2022 she can still serve as President for two more terms. ! The next decade all of a sudden looks so much brighter. Californian Presidents of America have been the most successful in recent decades. 

Edited by Surfer

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

If you want to disagree with Dolly it's up to you but you'll always be on the wrong side.

Absolutely 👍

And people say she's just a .......

🤣

7 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Harris will be a fantastic President. And if Joe steps down she can still serve as President for two more terms.  ! ! ! 

So you agree that Sleepy Jo should step down?

No way is he going to win in November.

Edited by Jools

4 hours ago, Herman said:

Will trump get immunity from prosecution once his fat corrupt **** is booted out?

No, there will be a truth and reconciliation commission that will prosecute all the wrongdoing. They have to stop Trump MkII - a Cotton or Cruz - from running the same racist and fascist playbook but this time competently. 

Edited by Surfer

The Trump camapign are really ramping up the pressure. 🤣

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-adviser-and-marge-simpson-in-twitter-spat-after-kamala-harris-comparison-12049580

A Twitter fight has broken out between Donald Trump's campaign adviser and the fictional character Marge Simpson.The war of words kicked off when Jenna Ellis, an adviser and lawyer to the US president, tweeted that newly-appointed Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris sounded like the cartoon housewife.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jools said:

Aye, I've even laughed at Sammy Davis Junior, Ed Murphy, Chris Rock, Richard Pryor etc... in the past and present 🙃

You are supposed to laugh with them, not at them

21 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

You fcukin looney wnaker. I have told you several times my Step Father in Law is black. He is from Mauritius. His only problem to me is he is a Fulham supporter.

You didn't read or understand my post. The millions of ordinary black people are seen by too many Trump supporters as less than equal. purely because of the colour of their skin. But if a black athlete wins the 100 meters at Olympics and its "USA, USA".

You are, with your stupidity, trying to portray yourself as the victim. Your support for Trump is based on his racist attitudes and not economic or foreign policy.

So why don't you stop twisting your hatred towards other people.

You are an old white man appropriating a black person's culture in order to have an online race-baiting session. Frankly, that's an ugly position to take. Go check on your white privilege before you dig that hole deeper

4 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

You are supposed to laugh with them, not at them

He is nothing but a piece of sh1t on the sole of your shoe mate. Don't rise to his bait for he is just a alt right flamer with no guts.

Edited by SHRIMPER