PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

Disrespecting a piece of cloth

What next..... showing disregard for army surplus clothing ? Indifference to a photo of  Edgar Hoover ?

If we are to read such nonsense I would suggest Jools brings back RTB, who knows far more about what such signs mean

..... though not on the A11 😁

24 minutes ago, Bill said:

Disrespecting a piece of cloth

What next..... showing disregard for army surplus clothing ? Indifference to a photo of  Edgar Hoover ?

If we are to read such nonsense I would suggest Jools brings back RTB, who knows far more about what such signs mean

..... though not on the A11 😁

Or David Bowie lookalikes

Here;s Fleetwood Mac in Jools flat in the late 1960's after their non existent Dartford gig, which Jools claimed to have seen

Perhaps they performed in his flat in Dartford

Image: John McVie, Mick Fleetwood, Danny Kirwan, Jeremy Spencer and Peter Green of 'Fleetwood Mac'

Perhaps Cromer council might wish to put up a blue plaque on Jools present property

'Here lies Jools'

37 minutes ago, Bill said:

Here;s Fleetwood Mac in Jools flat in the late 1960's after their non existent Dartford gig, which Jools claimed to have seen

Perhaps they performed in his flat in Dartford

Image: John McVie, Mick Fleetwood, Danny Kirwan, Jeremy Spencer and Peter Green of 'Fleetwood Mac'

Was it 'Little Lies' or just a 'Rumour'.

4 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Kneeling during the national anthem is an act of disrespect to one's flag and one's nation 

If you ever bothered to research WHY Colin Kaapernick started to kNEEL during the national anthem, it is because he was advised to do so by a US ARMY RANGER as a mark of RESPECT. 

Kudos to both Colin and the Ranger for meeting, discussing each other’s point of view (CK was sitting at the time) and coming to an agreeable outcome, protest inequality but with respect. 

So Trump and other false patriots who will only “wrap themselves in the flag and quite the Bible” while ignoring the equality of every human life the flag and book both represent can go to the special place reserved for them they all bang on about but believe is reserved for lessor people

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Surfer said:

If you ever bothered to research WHY Colin Kaapernick started to kNEEL during the national anthem, it is because he was advised to do so by a US ARMY RANGER as a mark of RESPECT. 

Kudos to both Colin and the Ranger for meeting, discussing each other’s point of view (CK was sitting at the time) and coming to an agreeable outcome, protest inequality but with respect. 

So Trump and other false patriots who will only “wrap themselves in the flag and quite the Bible” while ignoring the equality of every human life the flag and book both represent can go to the special place reserved for them they all bang on about but believe is reserved for lessor people

RTB will tell you the Ranger was a Marxist about to defect China.

Trump on Kamala Harris: "Nasty Woman."

Trump on Hillary Clinton: "Nasty Woman."

Trump on Nancy Pelosi: "Nasty Woman."

Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell: "I wish her well."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Complaining about kneeling to an anthem / flag is as snowflakey as it gets. Maybe they should just riot instead then?

If my memory is correct, the rioting was BLM people, the same group that wants to defund the police and make everyone else kneel before them. But don't let me stop you making a **** of yourself

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Do you think everything is Marx because its only four letters and one syllable?

Disrespect? Is that as serious as racism, homophobia?

Israel Folau is a real example of someone being bullied into it is he? Religious fanatic.

Look if you want to get down on your knees because BLM tell you to, you just go ahead. I won't stop you. But don't come crying when they start ramping up demands that you don't like.

20 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Look if you want to get down on your knees because BLM tell you to, you just go ahead. I won't stop you. But don't come crying when they start ramping up demands that you don't like.

All they are asking for is equality. I'm not sure why you don't want black people having that??

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

38 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

You really don't understand anyone else but yourself. These people live in what is supposed to be the most advanced nation and yet they are still not respected or treated as equals until they score touchdowns or win gold medals by a large portion of the population.

Even though you deny you are racist, all your posts indicate that you are.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

If my memory is correct, the rioting was BLM people, the same group that wants to defund the police and make everyone else kneel before them. But don't let me stop you making a **** of yourself

Looks like you did a fine job making a tool of yourself by stating that nonsense about kneeling being "disrespectful".

38 minutes ago, Herman said:

All they are asking for is equality. I'm not sure why you don't want black people having that??

really ?

I'm fairly certain others on here do know why 😶

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Raptor said:

Everyday i look to see if he's said or done something ridiculous. I'm never disappointed. Here's todays effort!

Changing laws because he cant wash his hair properly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53761744

Good to see he’s concentrating on the worldwide threat of underpowered showerheads.

What a complete and utter moron.

"Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything -- and I mean anything -- to 'win' has always been his business model and way of life,"

Cohen wrote."

who would have thought that

pretty much everyone with an IQ into double figures

anyone who realised that Trump was

"a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man,"

Cohen wrote in the 3,700-word release."

image.jpeg.716bdf28bb18d5d0386431c96abe5714.jpeg

Edited by Bill

18 hours ago, Herman said:

Because its not all they are asking for. They are wanting to defund the police, demand ransom payments in the form of reparations and change the structures of society through direct action, which is Marxist slang for violent street protest. We had a taste of things to come in Portland, Oregan where activists seized part of the city and turned it into a state of crime-infested anarchy. Educate yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

You really don't understand anyone else but yourself. These people live in what is supposed to be the most advanced nation and yet they are still not respected or treated as equals until they score touchdowns or win gold medals by a large portion of the population.

Even though you deny you are racist, all your posts indicate that you are.

Your point of view is entirely disrespectful to the millions of ordinary black Americans who go about their regular business who are neither football stars nor gansta rappers. That you should think in such terms demonstrates the (hopefully unconcious) racism of your narrative. You'll probably deny your racism by claiming you have black friends. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Because its not all they are asking for. They are wanting to defund the police, demand ransom payments in the form of reparations and change the structures of society through direct action, which is Marxist slang for violent street protest. We had a taste of things to come in Portland, Oregan where activists seized part of the city and turned it into a state of crime-infested anarchy. Educate yourself. 

Marxist slang ?

''+The word on the street bro, is ''dialectical materialism"

Though away from BB/Hand cranks absurd nonsense some might wonder at the apparent coincidence between RTBs frequent description of current events as being marxist, and dear Jools repeated use of that word

a coincidence..... baa baa 🤪

(or maybe hand crank getting his logins muddled up ....................... again 😅)

4 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Your point of view is entirely disrespectful to the millions of ordinary black Americans who go about their regular business who are neither football stars nor gansta rappers. That you should think in such terms demonstrates the (hopefully unconcious) racism of your narrative. You'll probably deny your racism by claiming you have black friends. 

You fcukin looney wnaker. I have told you several times my Step Father in Law is black. He is from Mauritius. His only problem to me is he is a Fulham supporter.

You didn't read or understand my post. The millions of ordinary black people are seen by too many Trump supporters as less than equal. purely because of the colour of their skin. But if a black athlete wins the 100 meters at Olympics and its "USA, USA".

You are, with your stupidity, trying to portray yourself as the victim. Your support for Trump is based on his racist attitudes and not economic or foreign policy.

So why don't you stop twisting your hatred towards other people.

On 07/04/2020 at 09:32, kick it off said:

So Trump is determined to push Hydroxychloroquine as the go to treatment for Covid, despite a lack of medical evidence that it is effective.... I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact he owns a stake in Sanofi, the makers of the drug? 

He really is a disgusting human being.

Hmm...

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-oxford-study-says-hydroxychloroquine-can-not-be-ruled-out-as-preventative-measure-study-says-12043367

http://www.pharmatimes.com/news/researchers_says_hydroxychloroquine_could_still_prevent_covid-19_1346544

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53679498

🤔