PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

A reminder: where did the "taking a knee" action come from. 

It was suggested to Colin Kaepernick by a US Army trooper as a way of showing respect, while protesting police brutality. 

Now he NFL has come out with their statement about they should have been listening to theIr black players, I wonder if they will apologies to CK? 

p.s. Donald Trump will continue his attacks on players no matter what anyone else says, it’s his brand - I’m actually surprised the NFL made their statement as many of their owners are “friends” with him. But maybe they see the tide has turned and he’s becoming irrelevant to their business model again. 

Edited by Surfer

Republican Senator from Florida alleged this morning that he had seen evidence that the Chinese wanted to discover the vaccine first so that they could keep it for themselves and that they were trying to sabotage the rest of the World's attempts to discover one.

Andrew Marr asked how they could sabotage anything in the UK and he just repeated that he had seen the evidence. This anti Malaria drug they are all taking must give them a brain the size of a Mosquito.

Things rumble on here, And with so many off work it looks set toe scalate

The death of George Floyd has been the spark that has started a very large fire.

For too long righties like Trump,Johnson and the brexiteers have lied and lied. It should come as no surprise there has been a backlash.

This will simmer all summer in the UK, as more of the virus shambles comes out. In in 10 deaths globally has been in the UK. Too many people have been affected by tose deaths for Johnson simply to pull his shirt out, ruffle his hair and bluster his way out.

And too many people will find they have no job, and little money in the coming months

Perhaps they could be put to work building the required customs facilities at umpteen UK port, accommodation units beside them to house them when working, and when the 50,000 customs staff are ready.

A sort of Channel wall - Festung Inglelande

Karma.  Cue another tweet storm, but it's over, he's done. The "respectable Republicans" are publicly breaking away now/ 

Edited by Surfer

Meanwhile the administration is trying to weasel it's way out of any accountability again.

AG Barr claims it was not tear gas, as tear gas is a chemical, and pepper spray is not. 

No you liar, they are both chemicals, one is industrial and one is natural, but they both cause the same symptoms. 

Edited by Surfer

White House (Casablanca)

The bigot stood beside the burning desk
Whence all but he had fled;
The flame that lit the battle’s wreck,
Shone on around his coiffured head.

Yet beautiful and bright orange he stood,
As born to cause the storm;
A creature of idiotic blood,
A proud, though childlike form.

The flames rolled on – he would not go,
Without his armed militia guard
That bunker, skulked he in fear below,
His voice no longer resonating hard.

an ode to cowardice (with grateful thanks to Felicia Hemans)

Funny how the administration needs another distraction from the last distraction that went so wrong...... they can now express moral outrage that the Brits will not bend a knee to American Justice. 

Edited by Surfer

I wonder why almost all the sycophantic female Trump commentators are blond? 

Is it just Fox News mandatory style code because "the boss" wants it that way ? 

Anne Coulter, Laura Ingram, Kellyanne Conway, Kayleigh McEnany, Tomi Lahren, Megyn Kelley, Dana Perino, Martha MacCallum, Ainsley Aerhardt, Sandra Smith and of course our very own Katie Hopkins.

p.s. 8% - wow, even if the dig against MR is true, that still implies he didn't win 92%. 

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

I wonder why almost all the sycophantic female Trump commentators are blond? 

Selected at birth. 

It's probably the stuff they put on thier hair to make it go blond, it's seeping into thier brains and rotting them.

Where did it all go wrong Nige ?

Perhaps you will help in this years campaign .........................or perhaps not

The unholy power of that Farage-Trump buddy photo | Jonathan Jones ...

Meanwhile, Fox News and AONN are feeding there bile directly into the White House... but it turns out the "Antifa" story push by the President and Attorney General Barr  just that  - a Jackanory story. 

Antifa wasn't it.jpg

Barr at it again.jpg

Edited by Surfer

On Fox News of all places - he's finally being questioned about the last week.

Do you know where the phrase "when the looting starts, the shooting starts"

No (well actually I do but I don't want to say) so blah blah blah - 

I don't think she was impressed based to the last 5 seconds of that clip.

Edited by Surfer

"A different take on slavery perhaps."

no deviation from your usual approach

though I am sure you will be back with numerous photos of slave traders statues, in those countries

meanwhile here is a picture of US marines protecting another statue from being torn down

Statue-of-Saddam-Hussein-is-pulled-down-

by the use of a US armoured recovery vehicle

a different take on defending statues perhaps

You know who also used slaves? The nazis. A different take on slavery perhaps. FFS. 

14 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Mother knows best!

I humbly apologise to you all, Facebook has informed me that she never said "He'd be a disaster".

Presumably that means she did say "he's an idiot with zero common sense" and that she hoped "he never goes into politics". 🙂

• Like 1

That is why you should never use FAKEBOOK. It is much like this forum..full of cr@p.

It was right in as much as he is much like SWINDO, a fvcking idiot.