PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Glad you posted that Surfer. Saved me the bother. As you can see the net is closing around Obama. The real crook in all of this. Along with Hiliary and Sleepy Joe.

RTB has been taking chloroquine, stupidity is one of the side effects.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, SHRIMPER said:

Link did not work

Hopefully this works.

Anybody know how many fairly important officials in this sham of an administration have been sacked ore resigned. It must be pretty huge now. How big is the fool's family? He will be appointing his sperm next.

Fox are now telling their viewers not to take a deadly drug that they said was a cure for a disease they said was a hoax. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Herman said:

Fox are now telling their viewers not to take a deadly drug that they said was a cure for a disease they said was a hoax.

I wonder, is there any way someone could convince Trump to up his dose? 🤔😂

Apples

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

I wonder, is there any way someone could convince Trump to up his dose? 🤔😂

Apples

Maybe that’s why Rock the Bot hasn’t been seen on this thread for a while - has he been obediently following the orders of his orange leader?! 🍊🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well that is ONE thing that she has said recently that is true.... but I don't think it came across as she meant it too. 

We honestly don't know if he is taking the pills, just because he says he is and she says he is does not make it true. 

21 hours ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Maybe that’s why Rock the Bot hasn’t been seen on this thread for a while - has he been obediently following the orders of his orange leader?! 🍊🤔

I saw a quote in an article that made me think of old RTB

'The British new right, “alt-right”, populist right, call it what you will, sees itself as sceptical and independent, even if its supporters’ reactions to all events are as predictable as speaking clocks.'

Mmm " even if it's supporters reactions to all events are as predictable as speaking clocks"

That could be applied to both sides in the internet of beefs though, don't you think?

3 minutes ago, Bagster said:

Mmm " even if it's supporters reactions to all events are as predictable as speaking clocks"

That could be applied to both sides in the internet of beefs though, don't you think?

Yes, undoubtedly.

I'm always amused by people at either end of the political spectrum who like to claim to be 'free thinkers' but have opinions you can predict with minimal difficulty on any given issue.

Back on subject. 

Amusing as all of this discussion about CoronaVirus treatments and what he said is - it's a distraction. 

The critical issue is the security of the 2020 election, and what is being done every day to undermine it. 

The President wants / needs to get re-elected. That's it. So the dirty tricks brigade are being rolled out.

How many will die from the Virus in the US is now irrelevant, just what needs to be done to get him re-elected.

So watch this space for pro-Russia voices and Republican led show trials to deflect from Russia helping out again.

And BTW - in the UK; where is that Russia report?  US and UK politics are too tightly integrated for there not to be a link. 

Apparently, it is still not the time for the Russia report.

The same as it still isn't the time to talk about Iraq, Syria and Yemen.

A US TV host has furiously rebuked President Donald Trump for falsely suggesting her husband and co-presenter may have got away with murder.

In tweets, Mr Trump has appeared to link MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough to the death of an aide two decades ago, a conspiracy theory debunked by police.

"Donald, you're a sick person," anchor Mika Brzezinski said on air as she defended her husband.

She also demanded Twitter take down the president's incendiary tweets.

And Cohen is being released and being held at home over fears that he may catch Covid 19 in prison. I wonder how many black people are being released?

Edited by keelansgrandad

He was awake enough to assemble a good media and social media crew.👍

The dotard slated President Obama for playing golf when two people in the USA had Ebola.  He has now has a score of 96.000 on his scorecard.🙁

The United States cannot have all Mail In Ballots. It will be the greatest Rigged Election in history. People grab them from mailboxes, print thousands of forgeries and “force” people to sign. Also, forge names. Some absentee OK, when necessary. Trying to use Covid for this Scam!

Guess who Tweeted that

I thought he was in charge of the country and controlled everything.

It took a long time but it looks like Twitter is finally pointing out that Trumps lies.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/twitter-flags-trumps-baseless-claims-about-fraud-from-mail-in-voting-as-misinformation/

Twitter applied a warning label to two of President Donald Trump’s Tuesday tweets about mail-in voting, which promoted baseless and false claims about the risk of fraud.

You never know, we might get back to a world where the media care about the truth!

His thing about mail in ballots is actually a little scary as he's going to hugely undermine faith in the democratic process. 

If he loses I have no doubt a fair few of his hardcore support will insist the process was rigged and refuse to accept the result. What that will look like I do not know.