PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

Just watch the body language.... he so hates being not the focus. I won't even comment on his rambling and suggestions to take anti-malaria medicine that's not been proven. 

And please don't ask "nasty questions" like why we didn't place orders for medical supplies until the mid-March

And about the drug cocktail you are recommending .... ? 

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 17.38.16.png

Edited by Surfer

One of the fundamental problems of the Trump Presidency is the absolute incompetence of almost everyone he appoints. 

Here acting Sec Modley explaining to the ship's company why he fired the Captain of the Theodore Roosevelt. 

Complete with a slur on the Captain, media conspiracies, and threats not to embarrass anyone in authority. 

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/navy-secretary-blasts-fired-aircraft-carrier-captain

Modely.jpg

Update: as the President who obviously told him to do this is a coward and can't take the heat from the military for what he had Modley do..... Modley "resigned" today.  So another sycophant bites the dust.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/navy-thomas-modly-resignation-uss-theodore-roosevelt-crozier

Compounding this screw up, the administration has appointed the Army #2 to oversee the Navy  😫

"This morning I accepted Secretary Modly's resignation," Esper tweeted Tuesday afternoon. "With the approval of the President, I am appointing current Army Undersecretary Jim McPherson as acting Secretary of the Navy."

Edited by Surfer
He's resigned.

So Trump is determined to push Hydroxychloroquine as the go to treatment for Covid, despite a lack of medical evidence that it is effective.... I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact he owns a stake in Sanofi, the makers of the drug? 

He really is a disgusting human being.

Edited by kick it off
  • Thanks 1

Trump so sorry about Boris but brief mention and then criticises him for not following Trump's brilliant way of fighting of the virus.

This man is despicable.

• Like 2

I was asked a while back where I though this was heading , and I said "voter suppression" 

And while there is a very strong thread of incompetence, and corruption with this administration the ultimate goal is re-election by any means. Today Wisconsin in being forced to vote in person despite the viral infection in that State and the Governor's "stay at home" order. 

As usual his projection is complete BS, his own "electoral fraud" commission disbanded last year as it could provide no concrete evidence of this. Vote suppression has been a central Republican "strategy" for years.

Edited by Surfer

There is a full court press to minimalize the number of deaths due to CoronaVirus.

Pointing out that we may not lose 2.5M, or 240,000, and maybe now only 60,000.

This animation shows how cynical that is..... watch to the end.

Edited by Surfer

On 10/04/2020 at 01:18, A Load of Squit said:

Yup. So onto the next grift...

Meanwhile the President very upset today that the Governors of NY, NJ, CT, MA, RI and CA, OR and WA announced regional boards to co-ordinate timeframes and procedures to reopen their regional economies and theca with what the President says must happen.... i.e it's "States Rights" as per the US Constitution. 

Republicans used to believe in that once upon time. But someone apparently doesn't know about that small detail. And he gets very upset when reporters challenges his delusions. Sounds like Attorney General Barr will be working overtime to create some new legal justification due to "wartime powers" or other nonsense.

Maybe America will think twice about voting for someone with NO government experience in the future.

Edited by Surfer

More - Lessons in leadership. What not to do # 339. 

Following on from the "I'm wonderful, everyone should thank me" for applying a limited travel ban on Chinese nationals in Jan.

There is a problem - February. Check what happened (or didn't happen) in February. 

Paula Reid did.... and the President didn't like it one little bit. 

Thank goodness he was the man who thought of lockdown and the US is in such a good position. 

We are so lucky to be living at the same time as this, this, this,

Yet more live meltdowns today... let's blame the WHO, the State Governors.... etc 

And if you don't stop asking me questions I refuse to answer I will leave (empty threat he loves the limelight) 

Edited by Surfer

7 hours ago, Surfer said:

Yet more live meltdowns today... let's blame the WHO, the State Governors.... etc 

And if you don't stop asking me questions I refuse to answer I will leave (empty threat he loves the limelight) 

It's very difficult to believe the USA could sink so low.

Another stunt from the tangerine fvckwit. His name is printed on all the cheques being handed out in the USA. Its just an election gimmic and nothing less. His name should be printed bold on all the virus death certs also. My birthday is November the 3rd, same date of the american elections. Oh what a party we will have when he is no more. If they re-elect him they totally deserve everything he and the GOP lands on them.

Edited by SHRIMPER
  • Like 2

Now he has his new WTO scapegoat watch shills like RTB pump it out like fury. Distract, distract, distract. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

It's very difficult to believe the USA could sink so low.

I don't know... just apply a little imagination.

This has been going on in the background and I am amazed it hasn't blown up into a major scandal yet. At least four State Governors have complained about this Federal Gov action. 

Pritzker arranging secret flights from China to bring millions of masks and gloves to Illinois. The governor is worried President Trump might try to seize the supplies for the federal stockpile so he’s keeping the details quiet, a source said.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/coronavirus/2020/4/14/21221459/pritzker-secret-flights-china-illinois-ppe-trump-coronavirus

Oh boy .. details to come ... but Trump is today threatening to adjourn (suspend) Congress. 

This time he's pi$$ed that some of his unqualified nominations haven't been approved by the Senate. Apparently the Voice of America is "disgraceful what they are saying about America" and he wants to put his own right wing hack on there to change what it reports. But he can't unless the Senate approves that person or Congress is "in recess". 

This is why Republicans had at least one member come to the Senate every day for President Obama's presidency so e could never use the recess clause for any appointments, and the Democrats have returned the favor. If the President could adjourn / suspend Congress who knows what it takes to unadjourn suspend Congress - going full bore regal President here... 

There will be a limit to what Republicans who love the Constitution will tolerate .... nah 😞

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/493044-trump-threatens-to-adjourn-both-chambers-of-congress

Edited by Surfer

Oh boy .. details to come ... but Trump is today threatening to spend Congress. 

Electioneering during a briefing about Covid 19. The man is beyond belief. A liar, womaniser, traitor and racist. 

You think he's hit rock bottom but he still finds a way to sink even lower. He's going to get people killed. And not just from the virus.

Trump is just the "useful idiot"  - the power behind the throne are Koch and Murdoch, and the Fox Network.

Everything the President says or does is in response to what he sees on Fox News the day before. 

It's an evil echo chamber - Fox host unhinged rant - Trump tweats - Fox News report

Edited by Surfer

11 hours ago, Surfer said:

Trump is just the "useful idiot"  - the power behind the throne are Koch and Murdoch, and the Fox Network.

Everything the President says or does in in response to what he sees on Fox News the day before. 

It's an evil circular reaction - Fox  - Trump - Fox ..... 

Just to prove your point. Murdoch's bitches.

Edited by Herman

We are now entering the end phase of the political mismanagement of the Corona Virus. 

Yes I know everything a politician does is political but what I mean by the above is there are three elements of politics. 

Policy / planning - this is what we are going to do and how we are going to do it.

Persuasion   / propaganda - this is why you should do that and why it is important

Punishment / persecution - this is what we are going to do to you if you don't do as you are told.

Trump is now in the punishment / persecution phase. Having not planned, and constantly lied to the American people, he is now blaming everyone and punishing anyone who points out his missteps or who dares to tell the truth ....

..... it's going to get a lot worse as we get closer to the November election as HE CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE. 

Edited by Surfer

How many doses of  hydroxychloroquine did he say he had bought the other day..was it 20m 40m Just got to find bigly amounts of malaria sufferers to off load it to now its proved to be useless against covid 19. The cretins at Fox have gone very very quiet in a bigly way of late about the drug. (bigly=another one of trumps words to equal covfefe)

I wonder what we will get today.

Tuesday was Liberate

Wednesday was Lockdown.

However, he does like people who use Tattoo Parlours, Nail Bars, Beauty Salons, Barbers. Lovely people.

On 23/04/2020 at 08:34, keelansgrandad said:

I wonder what we will get today.

Well what we should be getting is the 25th Amendment and the President taken away.. it seem someone "just heard" that UV light kills viruses and bleach can kill it too. So.....

No, no you were not being sarcastic Mr President. It took sixteen hours to come up with that excuse? Did you perhaps see the overnight polls?

Your press officer claimed the press were misconstruing what was said, and now you are saying you were being sarcastic. Yeah, sure. 

We ALL knew that UV light and disinfectant kills bacteria and viruses, (perhaps you did not) but stupid is as stupid does to use it on people?

Trump Sarcasm.jpg

Edited by Surfer

On 17/04/2020 at 17:43, Herman said:

You think he's hit rock bottom but he still finds a way to sink even lower. He's going to get people killed. And not just from the virus.

This yet again FFS.