PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

The far left in the US seem to be doing what the far left did in the UK in December. Calling for the minority to vote for them, while insinuating that the majority are idiots.

I don't understand why they think it is a strategy that will win any election.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe
  • Like 1

Who are the far left in the US? Bernie Sanders is the furthest left that I can think of.

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

A trial with no witnesses??🤣

Just face it lads, you are cheering a gropey, racist, corrupt, dishonest friend of Epstein. You choose your heroes. You've chosen very poorly.

Chosen poorly 🙃 I believe choosing Populism that is knocking the Left out of the Political World Game an incredibly good choice.

And less of the {canned laughter} Hermione, it's as fake as WWE.

11 minutes ago, Herman said:

Who are the far left in the US? Bernie Sanders is the furthest left that I can think of.

More to the point who are the far right. It seems anyone in the UK or US marginally left of centre is branded a racist, bigoted, ****. So making and educated guess, the far left are those doing the branding. 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Iwans Big Toe said:

More to the point who are the far right. It seems anyone in the UK or US marginally left of centre is branded a racist, bigoted, ****. So making and educated guess, the far left are those doing the branding. 🙂

Censored for using a word describing the German government during the 1930's. 

Populism wins because it gives stupid people easy answers. You get nothing you voted but you run around pretending that you DEFINITELY wanted what you have been given. I sure hope those goalposts have wheels on them. 🤣🤣

Just now, Herman said:

Populism wins because it gives stupid people easy answers. You get nothing you voted but you run around pretending that you DEFINITELY wanted what you have been given. I sure hope those goalposts have wheels on them. 🤣🤣

And you've proved my point. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

I'm sorry but if people cheer for racists like trump, then I tend to think that they are probably far right. 

And you've proved my point. 

It's the truth sadly. 

If you want to win an election you've got to stop calling the majority idiots.

Stop being idiots then, it's quite simple. Wise up, stop letting chancers and conmen take advantage and destroying our countries for their own corrupt reasons. 

2 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Or more accurately the minority opinion.

The right minority opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Stop being idiots then, it's quite simple. Wise up, stop letting chancers and conmen take advantage and destroying our countries for their own corrupt reasons. 

1 minute ago, Herman said:

The right minority opinion. 

The idiotic opinion.

If you can't see what they are up to then you are an idiot. 

If you can see what they are doing and are happy with it then you are probably worse. 

19 hours ago, TCCANARY said:

State of the Union 2020: Donald Trump claims fact-checked

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-51381015

If his lips are moving then he's probably lying.

Doesn't the BBC report generally agree the claims are correct?

True there is some generous interpretation involved but, based on the BBC analysis, I am not sure that lying is a an appropriate description 

On 11/02/2017 at 19:15, kick it off said:

No chance he''ll last four years, I doubt he''ll get near completing Year 2 to be honest.

How about 8 years 

How about 8 years 

No, I think he should get life with no parole. Don't forget even the disliked Hilary got 3M more of the popular vote. He isn't a shoe in by any means. If the Democrats can persuade Michelle to enter the race, Trump will be toast.

Next you’ll want Meghan Markle to run for Corbyn’s job

Edited by daly

It's not photoshopped. Even Getty Images have the same photo. And yes, it is a clown.

NO. Her chances of getting Corbyns job is about  50% better than Michelle Obama beating Donald Trump in the next election