PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

7 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

It's very difficult to debate a subject when it gets dragged down to the level of 'yeah well Trump is Hitler and those that vote for him are racists and islamaphobes'. 

Racist is the n-word for white people

Is trump Hitler? No. 

Does he use similar tactics? Yes. 

Does he have the support of racists and islamophobes? Yes. 

Are people stupid enough to fall for his schtick? Yes. 

It's very difficult to debate a subject when it gets dragged down to the level of 'yeah well Trump is Hitler and those that vote for him are racists and islamaphobes'. 

Will it be OK to remind you of this statement by you every time you go on about Corbyn being a supporter of terrorists?

Meanwhile - just appointed to be an official member of the White House staff.... this is your US Administration at work. 

Guns

Flag

Bible 

A common phrase here is that "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Now you can quibble about the editing, and the editor's political point of view, but she really said all of those things.... btw the Founders made it very clear, there is supposed to be a separation of Church and State. 

Edited by Surfer

4 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Will it be OK to remind you of this statement by you every time you go on about Corbyn being a supporter of terrorists?

There is a world of difference between say that Corbyn is a supporter of terrorism when there is so much evidence to support that statement, and saying 'Trump is Hitler' which is a contemptible statement to make. And when you do make such statements you actually turn the vileness of Hitler into something devalued and meaningless.

There is a world of difference between say that Corbyn is a supporter of terrorism when there is so much evidence to support that statement, and saying 'Trump is Hitler' which is a contemptible statement to make. And when you do make such statements you actually turn the vileness of Hitler into something devalued and meaningless.

There is no evidence to say he is a supporter. There is evidence he has met with accepted, at the time, as terrorist leaders and activists but so did Mo Mowlam and are you going to accuse her as well? And no doubt others have as well but don't really have the bottle to admit it.
How else do you broker peace with terrorists if you don't meet and talk to them.
And Trump may not be Hitler, but he is is someone who believes he is superior to people because of colour and place of birth and lack of money.

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

There is no evidence to say he is a supporter. There is evidence he has met with accepted, at the time, as terrorist leaders and activists but so did Mo Mowlam and are you going to accuse her as well? And no doubt others have as well but don't really have the bottle to admit it.
How else do you broker peace with terrorists if you don't meet and talk to them.
And Trump may not be Hitler, but he is is someone who believes he is superior to people because of colour and place of birth and lack of money.

IMG_20191105_194925.jpg

Just now, Rock The Boat said:

You'll need to supply the quote where Trump said this because I think you just made it up

3 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

You'll need to supply the quote where Trump said this because I think you just made it up

oh dear, hand crank

thick as ever

there is no 'quote' claimed in KG's post merely an opinion by him

ps you do give yourself away because that same way of twisting other folk's post is so common with both of your names ie RTB/Hand Crank

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. **** District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

“Django Unchained is the most racist movie I have ever seen, it sucked!” 

In May, Trump implied that Gonzalo Curiel, the federal judge presiding over a class action suit against the for-profit Trump University, could not fairly hear the case because of his Mexican heritage.

When asked whether he would trust a Muslim judge in light of his proposed restrictions on Muslim immigration, Trump suggested that such a judge might not be fair to him either.

“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

I could go on but what is the point. You will deny he ever said them or say that he didn't mean it.

Meanwhile, back to Ukraine scandal. Remember the political appointee Ambassador Sondland? (US Ambassador to the EU, of which Ukraine is not a member) The one who testified (behind closed doors) that nothing was wrong with the calls? Um, well he just changed his testimony - apparently holding testimony behind closed doors prevents witnesses from colluding to create a common story. So he's been caught in a lie and has had to "correct the record" as they say. 

So despite the administration refusing to co-operate with the investigation, the truth is slowly coming out...

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 13.13.40.png

Edited by Surfer

So the Republican reaction to the release of the testimony transcripts and Sondland's reversal is .....

Lindsey Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, says he won't read any of the transcripts, and dismissed Sondland's reversal. "I've written the whole process off ... I think this is a bunch of B.S."

Where I think this is going is :

the Democrat majority House will Impeach the President over the use of taxpayer money to the Presidents personal benefit. 

the Republican majority Senate will refuse to convict him, as the acknowledged transaction was "not an impeachable offense" 

The 2020 election will be fought over corruption and election integrity, the Democrats will paint the Republicans as being O.K with foreign and domestic interference in elections, and the whole system - registration and de-registration, voter identification, campaign financial disclosures, voting times, days, tallies and vote verification - needs to be updated and practices like gerrymandering outlawed. The Republicans will paint the Democrats as being communists and hypocrites and say they do exactly the same thing... 

48 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. **** District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

“Django Unchained is the most racist movie I have ever seen, it sucked!” 

In May, Trump implied that Gonzalo Curiel, the federal judge presiding over a class action suit against the for-profit Trump University, could not fairly hear the case because of his Mexican heritage.

When asked whether he would trust a Muslim judge in light of his proposed restrictions on Muslim immigration, Trump suggested that such a judge might not be fair to him either.

“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

I could go on but what is the point. You will deny he ever said them or say that he didn't mean it.

So that's a mix of second,-hand allegations that wouldn't stand up in a court-room and some hard-hitting, accurate descriptions of some of America's inner cities. Like I said Trump is not a politician out to spread a few meaningless platitudes. He is a disruptor who calls out wrong when he sees it   And right now US inner cities have a massive problem with drug culture, illegal aliens and breakdown of law and order. So I applaud Trump for calling out those failing, rat-infested, Democrat cities such as Baltimore, Portland and Los Angeles. 

18 minutes ago, Surfer said:

So the Republican reaction to the release of the testimony transcripts and Sondland's reversal is .....

Lindsey Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, says he won't read any of the transcripts, and dismissed Sondland's reversal. "I've written the whole process off ... I think this is a bunch of B.S."

Where I think this is going is :

the Democrat majority House will Impeach the President over the use of taxpayer money to the Presidents personal benefit. 

the Republican majority Senate will refuse to convict him, as the acknowledged transaction was "not an impeachable offense" 

The 2020 election will be fought over corruption and election integrity, the Democrats will paint the Republicans as being O.K with foreign and domestic interference in elections, and the whole system - registration and de-registration, voter identification, campaign financial disclosures, voting times, days, tallies and vote verification - needs to be updated and practices like gerrymandering outlawed. The Republicans will paint the Democrats as being communists and hypocrites and say they do exactly the same thing... 

Any impeachment attempt will fail and Trump will be re-elected 2020

And the Democrats will continue their smear campaign for the next four years. 

• Haha 1

And KG, why did you ignore the list of references i gave you pointing out evidence that Corbyn is an anti-Semitic supporter of terrorism?

And KG, why did you ignore the list of references i gave you pointing out evidence that Corbyn is an anti-Semitic supporter of terrorism?

Because I couldn't read it!

And funny that you broadcast a video with a Labour MP blaming Zionism, not Israel, not Jews, but Zionists. People who believe that the Jews should assimilate with the rest of society but have their own state or homeland. Which in Israel's case means still stealing land that doesn't belong to them.

And before you comment, I am part Jewish. So don't get confused or jump on the bandwagon about anti-semitism. It is wearing thin. I haven't heard anything that makes Corbyn a Jew hater. And what about Trump's use of slang when referring to Jewish accountants, bookeepers and lawyers.

And you really believe that the quotes that Trump made, yes quotes, not just opinion, do not matter. Sorry mate, I don't want to fall out but are you related to him? Your defence of him is baffling.

Well that's alright then. The effective Foreman of the Jury - Mitch McConnell - has already made up his mind there is no charge to answer. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-mcconnell/mcconnell-does-not-expect-possible-senate-impeachment-trial-to-lead-to-trumps-ouster-idUSKBN1XF2GK

I think he should pay attention to tonight’s election results and reflect on his party’s future.... 

Edited by Surfer

7 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

And right now US inner cities have a massive problem with drug culture, illegal aliens and breakdown of law and order. So I applaud Trump for calling out those failing, rat-infested, Democrat cities such as Baltimore, Portland and Los Angeles. 

Get your head out of the sand man - here's a list of the 25 most dangerous cities; most are in Republican led states. Only Baltimore is in that top 25 -  # 1 most dangerous is St Louis in deep red Missouri. As usual a "Trump truth" is a pack of Republican lies. What makes a city dangerous is treating residents like a piece of trash and lax gun control laws. Immigrants and aliens have nothing to do with it... that's just a xenophobic excuse for why your'e failing. Most high immigration cities are safe and do well economically. 

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/travel/experience/america/2018/10/17/25-most-dangerous-cities-america/1669467002/

St Louis (R)

Detroit (D) was (R) until Jan 2019

Baltimore (D)

Memphis (R)

Kansas City (R)

Little Rock (R)

Milwaukee (D) was (R) until Jan 2019

Rockford (D) was (R) until Jan 2019

Cleveland (R) 

Stockton (D)

Albuquerque (R)

Springfield (D) was (R) until Jan 2019

Indianapolis (R)

Oakland (D) 

San Bernardino (D)

Anchorage (R) 

Nashville (R)

Lansing (D) was (R) until Jan 2019

New Orleans (R)

Minneapolis (D) 

Chicago (D) was (R) until Jan 2019

Houston (R) 

Hartford (D)

Chattanooga (R) 

Bueamont (R) 

Edited by Surfer

You can't beat RTB with facts because he will lie until the day he dies. But don't give up trying. 

Sondland, the never trumper, gave 1 million bucks to the trump inauguration campaign. I bet he's regretting that. 🤣

3 hours ago, Surfer said:

Well that's alright then. The effective Foreman of the Jury - Mitch McConnell - has already made up his mind there is no charge to answer. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-mcconnell/mcconnell-does-not-expect-possible-senate-impeachment-trial-to-lead-to-trumps-ouster-idUSKBN1XF2GK

I think he should pay attention to tonight’s election results and reflect on his party’s future.... 

Yep. Everyone knew it was a Democratic witch hunt. Far better that Congress spend their time governing the country than wasting it playing political games. 

There's a lot that needs fixing

13 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Because I couldn't read it!

And funny that you broadcast a video with a Labour MP blaming Zionism, not Israel, not Jews, but Zionists. People who believe that the Jews should assimilate with the rest of society but have their own state or homeland. Which in Israel's case means still stealing land that doesn't belong to them.

And before you comment, I am part Jewish. So don't get confused or jump on the bandwagon about anti-semitism. It is wearing thin. I haven't heard anything that makes Corbyn a Jew hater. And what about Trump's use of slang when referring to Jewish accountants, bookeepers and lawyers.

And you really believe that the quotes that Trump made, yes quotes, not just opinion, do not matter. Sorry mate, I don't want to fall out but are you related to him? Your defence of him is baffling.

Let's not fall out over something as daft as the US. Perhaps we can agree to disagree.

Let's not fall out over something as daft as the US. Perhaps we can agree to disagree.

Definitely. I never want to fall out with anyone as I don't believe I am any more correct than anyone else. Vive la Difference👍

Truth matters though. I will shoot down a lie every time I see it. 

As for the “we need to get back to governing the county” - that is another lie. 

Unfortunately the Senate Majority Leader can block consideration of any bills passed by the House - and he has. Legislation on gun control, healthcare, election security etc etc etc many with widespread support in the country have all been stalled by the self proclaimed “Mitch the grim reaper” Still anything to set up the big lie “ they are just do nothing Democrats” is OK eh? 

Meanwhile, public hearings into Ukraine military aid $ for dirt scandal will start next Wednesday.

And the trial of Roger Stone has started... charges around Wikileaks, e-mail hacks and collusion.

.... as Leader of the House, Nancy Pelosi has said why is it " all roads seem to lead to Putin " ?

Edited by Surfer

5 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

yes

you say the A11 still has single carriage way, I say it hasn't

odd that you did not know that......or perhaps not 🇫🇷

1 hour ago, Bill said:

yes

you say the A11 still has single carriage way, I say it hasn't

odd that you did not know that......or perhaps not 🇫🇷

The northern most section of the A11 isn't dual carriageway. Check it out

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

The northern most section of the A11 isn't dual carriageway. Check it out

Unlike other parts of the country we don’t like a dual carriageway to be driven through the heart of our Fine City - massive fail RTB, you were properly called on your statement. The A11 is dual carriageway from the M11 to A47 as you now know.

Edited by Surfer

Meanwhile. The President’s son has broken the Victim and Whistleblower Protection Act and deliberately too it seems. As he is not a member of Congress with the cover of debate clause exemptions from prosecution, will Bill Barr, the Attorney General do his duty and charge and arrest him for endangering this persons life? 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/11/06/donald-trumps-son-tweets-alleged-name-whistleblower-triggered/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Surfer

Boy am I glad I started this thread...

Warren will be the Democratic candidate.

Warren will beat Trump (unless he is already in jail) in the popular vote, and probably in the electoral college.

If so the next four years will be spent trying to undo Trump’s toxic legacy, but only as much as the Supreme Court, whose clear Republican majority is his one real achievement, will allow.

2 hours ago, Surfer said:

Unlike other parts of the country we don’t like a dual carriageway to be driven through the heart of our Fine City - massive fail RTB, you were properly called on your statement. The A11 is dual carriageway from the M11 to A47 as you now know.

But not it's entire length. So I am correct