PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

"Donald’s Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, just arrived at prison in New York to begin serving his three-year prison sentence today in New York. Cohen is the third Trump campaign aide to go to prison in the past 12 months. Outside his New York City apartment this morning, Cohen promised: “There still remains much to be told and I look forward to the day the day I can tell the truth.”"

Edited by Herman

On 06/05/2019 at 19:14, Herman said:

"Donald’s Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, just arrived at prison in New York to begin serving his three-year prison sentence today in New York. Cohen is the third Trump campaign aide to go to prison in the past 12 months. Outside his New York City apartment this morning, Cohen promised: “There still remains much to be told and I look forward to the day the day I can tell the truth.”"

tenor.gif

Before I open Jools's post I am going to guess that he hasn't listened to what Mueller has said and will just parrot the right wing commentary that Trump is full exonerated!?

Bingo!!! Oh Jools, so so predictable😂🤣

Edited by Herman

Not quite as predictable as you in believing the BS narrative that Mueller failed to prove Trump innocent, Hermo 😀

You're like an open book.

I must say I have to question why Mueller refused to sit before a congressional hearing where he would've had to answer questions from some competent republicans 🤔😀

23 hours ago, Herman said:

Before I open Jools's post I am going to guess that he hasn't listened to what Mueller has said and will just parrot the right wing commentary that Trump is full exonerated!?

Bingo!!! Oh Jools, so so predictable😂🤣

Yeah that is a pretty remarkable way of reading what was said.

Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is that people all over the world have obeyed the dictates of leaders…and millions have been killed because of this obedience…Our problem is that people are obedient allover the world in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war, and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves… (and) the grand thieves are running the country. That’s our problem.

The nicest thing we could offer this mysoginist  coward who never served his country, is to crowd fund for him to get a free shrink, I'm sure he likes things for free.

So he’s having yet another pop at Sadiq Khan. This time over the murder rate in London. It’s a good job that the USA doesn’t have a murder rate that outstrips any other developed nation by a multiple of ten, and gunmen shooting up schools every other day.... Otherwise people might see him as a populist bull****ter who says things for attention and effect and have no substance behind them. 

How do the thickos like jools keep lapping this stuff up when it’s so transparent?

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 12:48, kick it off said:

Just putting it out there but Beto O'Rourke will 100% be President of the USA one day.

You need to stop predicing sh!t. You predicted Trump wouldn't last two years.🤣:classic_biggrin:🤣

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Having spent the summer in the US, Americans love him not as a person but as a president that has attempted to do what he said he would do. He will get re-elected in my view 

9 hours ago, Darth Canary1 said:

Having spent the summer in the US, Americans love him not as a person but as a president that has attempted to do what he said he would do. He will get re-elected in my view 

All extremely depressing really. At the beginning I had faith that the decency in people would come to the fore, people would wise up to the levels of corruption and dishonesty and he would be out on his ear quick sharp. The fact that he is still there, still being cheered and getting worse makes me lose faith in humanity. 

And what is worst of all is that we are likely to have our own version next week leading us. 

Edited by Herman

12 hours ago, Darth Canary1 said:

That doesn't really stack up with his approval ratings though.

On 30/05/2019 at 09:35, Herman said:

"Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected.

Oh dear - the (Republican majority) US Senate has just rebutted that assertion ... i.e that of  "Russia helping me to get elected" 

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/08/intelligence-committee-russia-trump-report-040736

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

Links : Commentary from Politico, and center right oriented website, and the Official Senate Report.

• Thanks 1

Not that you would have expected them to co-operate, but the White House basically just told the House of Representative in the US Congress to go pound sand. 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6459905-White-House-Letter-to-Pelosi-Impeachment.html

The opening arguments b.t.w don't hold up. This is not a trial, this stage is equivalent to a Grand Jury - the potential Defendant is not called to face witnesses until the Grand Jury issues an Indictment (in this case an Impeachment) and we get to the Trial stage.

Ex Republican Party, and currently un-affiliated Congressman, Justin Amash commented: 

" It’s as though the White House is unfamiliar with the difference between impeachment in the House and trial in the Senate. It’s also as though the White House is unfamiliar with the Constitution generally. " 

News reports suggest there may be a link between the Mueller report investigation and this latest scandal over Ukraine.

" The (Ukrainian) prosecutor who halted the investigations into Manafort & stopped cooperating with Mueller is the same one who who met with Giuliani earlier this year to discuss investigating the Bidens. " 

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/08/trump-ukraine-missile-sale-040915

Comments about two recent decisions from the President: 

" Why are you always taking actions, or contemplating taking actions, that benefit Russia? Withdrawing from the Open Skies Treaty helps Russia and hurts U.S. national security. " 

-

Rep. Liz Cheney, a top Republican in the House, says it is "impossible to understand why President Trump is leaving America’s allies to be slaughtered and enabling the return of ISIS."

-

" If some of the 10,000 ISIS fighters are released by Turkey’s imminent attack on the Kurds as a predictable result of Trump’s insane pullout, our president will have given “aid and comfort” to an enemy with whom we are at war under the AUMF. Read Article III of the Constitution. " 

-  

Senator Linsey Graham:  " American isolationism: * Did not work before WWII. * Did not work before 9/11. * Will not work now. When it comes to fighting ISIS it's a bad idea to outsource American national security to Russia, Iran, and Turkey. To believe otherwise is very dangerous.