PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

[quote user="MooreMarriot"]So much for Trump''s deal making skills.
[/quote]
If he had taken the money his Daddy gave him initially to start his "empire", and put it into a savings fund, he would literally have more money now than he does from his 40 years or whatever it is in business. He''s a shyster of the highest order, but he''s not even very good at that. He should be tried for war crimes for the murders at the Jerusalem embassy. That blood is entirely on his hands. 

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Well, well, well. All you |Trump haters must be feeling pretty sick right now. Kim Jong-un meeting with President Moon of South Korea in historic talks to denuclearise the peninsular. And all because the Donald started to play hard ball with Mr. Haircut 100.

See that''s how it''s done. Eat your heart out Obama!.[/quote]
[:D]
Never put your faith in that fat,disgusting orange lunatic.

London protest

Provisional plans are that the Together Against Trump mass London

protest will assemble outside the BBC building in Portland Place at 2pm

and march to Trafalgar Square for a rally from 5pm. We''ll keep you up to

date with the details. Take a look at the resources page of our website

to start planning how you can be even louder and prouder on the day

with customised posters and banners. Don’t forget to be as creative as

you can – this is about celebrating our diversity and the freedom to

express it! 

Such a sad state of world politics that I don''t know which one the planet would be better off without.

[quote user="Rock the Boat"]It''s not going too badly, is it[/quote]
What a complete and utter FVCKWIT you have always been and still are. Little rocket man is laughing his bolloxs off. He has got what he wanted.
The cancelling of all military manouvers for dismantling an obsolete rocket testing site. The art of the deal works every time. The great dealmaker
has been done up like a kipper.

[quote user="SHRIMPER"]
[quote user="Rock the Boat"]It''s not going too badly, is it[/quote]
What a complete and utter FVCKWIT you have always been and still are. Little rocket man is laughing his bolloxs off. He has got what he wanted.
The cancelling of all military manouvers for dismantling an obsolete rocket testing site. The art of the deal works every time. The great dealmaker
has been done up like a kipper.
[/quote]

So what you''re saying is you want more American military aggression in East Asia

Here:

"Little rocket man is laughing his bolloxs off. He has got what he wanted.

The cancelling of all military manouvers for dismantling an obsolete rocket testing site."

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Here:

"Little rocket man is laughing his bolloxs off. He has got what he wanted.

The cancelling of all military manouvers for dismantling an obsolete rocket testing site."[/quote]
What infant school are you at Fvckwit?

You are complaining that all military maneuvers are being cancelled on the Korean peninsular. You therefore want to see more American military aggression in East Asia.

What''s the matter with you, are you some sort of neo-imperialist lackey?

On 11th Feb 2017 Shrimper wrote:

"The yanks sing about "god blessing America". Well now they should be singing "god help America" Since he got in the nuclear clock has been moved even closer to midnight. "

Well that''s another thing you got badly wrong. Do you want to share some more of that great intellect of yours? We enjoy a good laugh.

Kleptocracy.
[url]https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44486250[/url]

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]You are complaining that all military maneuvers are being cancelled on the Korean peninsular. You therefore want to see more American military aggression in East Asia.

What''s the matter with you, are you some sort of neo-imperialist lackey?[/quote]
You really are a Fvckwit and no mistake. Where am I complaining that maneuvers have been cancelled?
Do you think Iran and the Ayatolla''s are going to be shaking the dotards little hand anytime soon.
Now pack your crayons up little boy as your mummy will be at the school gate  to take you home soon.
Then you can have a dippy egg and soldiers, if you are good.

Let''s try this again:

You wrote:

"Here: "Little rocket man is laughing his bolloxs off. He has got what he wanted. The cancelling of all military manouvers for dismantling an obsolete rocket testing site."

So you very clearly want US military manouvers(sic) to continue. underneath your bluster you are a supporter of military aggression. I bet you have served in the military.

Shrimper''s statement clearly states his belief that Kim Jong Un got what he wanted in the cancelling of military manoeuvres between the USA and South Korea. He clearly makes no judgement as to whether that is a good or bad thing . All rather obvious even to a retarded troll such as yourself.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Let''s try this again:

You wrote:

"Here: "Little rocket man is laughing his bolloxs off. He has got what he wanted. The cancelling of all military manouvers for dismantling an obsolete rocket testing site."

So you very clearly want US military manouvers(sic) to continue. underneath your bluster you are a supporter of military aggression. I bet you have served in the military.[/quote]
There''s nothing to be gained by attempting to have rational discourse with far lefty w@nkers on this site on the subject of Trump or anything politically to be honest, RtB.
Do what I do and come back every couple of months or so to remind them of how the lying, deluded f*ckers have totally f*cked up [:D]

Have you seen the giant, inflatable baby Trump being allowed to fly over London?

That is fantastic. I assume the gammon and RWNJs are upset at this example of freedom of speech and protest.

Just a little reminder of who you are dealing with in the FVCKWIT JOOLS stakes.
Looks just the type to creep into sisters bed and think it was normal.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mKXLHwN.jpg[/img]

I''ll ask again: What''s the latest on the Trump/Russian collusion?
Seriously, Herman, I''m looking at the ''Inspect Element (Q)'' on this page and I''m strongly suspecting these MooreMarriot & SHRIMPER characters are alter egos of yours [:P]Why don''t you express your views under your real identity?

Firstly, the trump Russia collusion is still being investigated. Mueller, a Republican, is on the job handing out indictments.

Secondly, I have never hidden behind another account, unlike some, so that makes at least 3 of us that think people like you and trump are scum of the earth.

Visit going well lads?! You must be proud to support this honest and decent man.

I was on the march against the don the dotard and it was a great day. The police gave a figure of 250.000 marches, but I think a lot more. I am not against the office of the President of USA but about the man himself.  He is the biggest heap of shyte ever to come out of shithole America.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ADFWwk1.jpg[/img]