Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Stump

Punk in the East -,40 years on.

Plenty of events going on to celebrate the 40th anniversary of punk in the East.

Kicks off Saturday through to December.

Google it or on Facebook.

Looking forward to Buzzcocks at the Waterfront next week.

Ruts playing on Saturday-saw them with Henry Rollins on vocals for a Paul Fox benefit gig a few years ago-Rollins is officially the scariest man in Rock!

I saw that article Herman-I''m a Clash fan so I knew about the dates on the tour being cancelled as the bands drove from place to place but I didn''t realise it was supposed to start in Norwich. How are you by the way? You''ve been rather quiet recently.

Doing alright Mr. A.[Y] The Pink Un (and social media in general) became a Sisyphean struggle rather than a fun time waster so took a break.As to the article, I knew that John Lydon had a soft spot for City, but now I know why.

Hello Shrimper. Completely off ''normal'' cigs now, since last august and have recently reduced my nicotine levels on my vaper. Slowly, slowly....[:D]

I normally turn over this programme but this one about the women in punk is actually rather good. Give it a go if you have some spare minutes.[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08m98q2[/url]