Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Women Vicars conducting Gay Marriages - who's for it and who's against it?

Personally I think men and women are equally entitled to carry out whatever strange rituals their imaginary skyfriends tell them to, and if two men or two women want to have a lovely long loving life together then I have no problem with that either.
Am I right or wrong, and why?

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]
Personally I think men and women are equally entitled to carry out whatever strange rituals their imaginary skyfriends tell them to, and if two men or two women want to have a lovely long loving life together then I have no problem with that either.
Am I right or wrong, and why?
[/quote]You are right.And its because you are a considerate and caring person.[Y]

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]If you believe it''s a strange ritual and an "imaginary sky friend " then you wouldn''t want a vicar would you ?[/quote]
No, but I wouldn''t want those who thought it was all believable to be denied their rights. It''s called the "greater good", Frank.
If that is your real name.

You''re right.

If people want to do that, and everyone involved is happy to do it, then why would it bother anyone outside of the arrangement? What''s it got to do with them anyway?

Great especially when they have a couple of kids.

Your Daddy ain''t your Daddy but yer Daddy don''t know

Daddy what times Daddy coming home????

PS We must be relegated in posters minds with IN or Out Doctors Strikes and now Gays taking center stage