Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Burley the best option?

I agree now Worthy has to go but if he is replaced just who is out there? Never thought i would say this but Burleys record with the binners was excellent, on little money he consistantly had them challenging in the right half, he then turned Derby around in a season and has also done wonders at Hearts.

Maybe with David Williams as his assistant it could work, what do you guys think?

he seems to have personal problems...two jobs in less than 6 months is not a good sign

how about Martin O''Neill..he never did finish the job he started and even part time he would be better than ANYONE else

O''Neil said in the press this week his situation at home has not changed so will not be thinking about a return to football - was in responce to Hearts or Ireland job, (cant remeber which).

Shame!

Burley seems the best out there. Does make you wonder about his personality tho with two fallouts recently.

Burley is not the best option, that woul be Guus Hiddink, then Mourinho, Otto Rehagel then maybe Burley.  But as the first three remain gainfully employed I see no harm in trying...

OTBC