Rob Newman

Burley

Royle

Splat the Cat

My Hair Dresser

The Guy from the local chippy

A championship manager addict

anyone but worthy

As there will be no cash left after a high six figure pay off for Worthy (if it ever happens - an why are we paying for failure?) I volunteer my services FOC if no one else can be found

At the moment Worthy is simply devoid of ideas - any change would be OK.  Burley till the end of the year so he can keep his options open too?

Any talking head with Williams as the coach?  I really dont care too much - but we need a change.

OTBC 

I''d have no problem with Burley coming to ''Fortress Carrow Road''!!!

Keegan and Ranieri would want too much money, Newell and Boothroyd would be mad to leave teams challenging for promotion to come to such a shambles of a club, Robson would be too high profile. Why not tempt Bondie out of retirement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scandalous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After watching yesterdays debacle I thought that Ashton looks overweight and anything but a £3m player, Doherty was the best player against a Sheff Weds side that goes down as one of the worst sides I''ve ever seen at Carrow Road. Lots of rumours doing the rounds at the mo I''ll love this club ''til the day I die and be with them a damn sight longer than any player is likely to be, It''s humiliating what''s happening at the moment and I can''t see where we are going!!!!!!

What a bloody mess!

If the board do decide his time is up, i think its going to be harder than what some people might expect to find the right man.

Newell, Allen and Boothroyd - All to inexperienced IMO, and are all at clubs who are challenging. None of the 3 achieved much as a player, and have yet to seriously achieved as a manager. Players need to look up to a boss. what will stop half the team saying "what gives you the right to give orders to me when i''ve achieved more in my career than you"

Keegan, Robson, Burley - Keegan will need 20 million to get us up :-) . Robson and Burley are Ipswich through and through.

I think they will appoint from within, probably giving David Williams the caretaker role, followed by a few wins, followed by a pernament appointment.

But then Nigel won''t be leaving...............

new name in the hat rainer bonhoff done wonders for scottishunder 21s and you see there team and any guy who get results with them players has to have something.failing that young managers like Kenny JAckett, MArtin Ling andMArk Bowen could be worth a shot.burley and o''neil would be dream time.