Sign in to follow this  
nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

what you're all doing today

Surprise, no extraction, but a course of antibiotics, two pills later the pain has gone, the pressure has subsided.Todays task is to clear out the loft and get it ship shape, cut a bit of hedge down and and andcan''t get it all done today.happy new year will be a Russian affair this year. New year in Russia being at 9pm, is somewhat more appealing to my sleep pattern.wishing you all a well lubricated slide into the New year

Been to the N&N today and unlike you nevermind I had an extraction. Rest of the day watching cricket and tinkering with my motorbike.[:D]

A case of shared pain then... wish you all the recovering you can muster, Shrimps, mine''s not coming out till Monday earliest.I''m up to the ninepins on pain killers and all sorts (not Haribo), since the x-ray last Thursday pain first subsided but then has progressively increased. Tinkering with the bike....Hmmm, mine''s polished ready to go next year, but I might sell my classic BMW and get something more agile and easy to ride.

Could be worth, like being a political activists in a Saudi jail facing beheading.

Got rid of my crutch rocket and now ride a yam Virago. More fitting to a man of my advanced years.[sn]

Better not be an Easter one, a day early for that!

[quote user="AJ"]Better not be an Easter one, a day early for that![/quote]

Naw, I bought it for myself so therefore doesn''t count lol

Reading the most exciting cover up over offshore tax affairs, its redacted and, due to the fact that it was leaked to a western orientated newspaper Sudeutsche Zeitung, directed to all those demons the west has on its list, such as Putin and his cronies. Not a western leader or politician, businessmen or tax evaders.read the story on the internet, don''t read the papers they are all run by tax avoiders and pirates.https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/corporate-media-gatekeepers-protect-western-1-from-panama-leak/comment-page-3/#comment-587405