Sign in to follow this  
Shyster

This is by far the most cringeworthy interview of the election campaign so far:

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Only an idiot would be taken in by that woman''s excuse that she had a cold.[/quote]

thanks for showing us what you think about '' that woman''. Have you watched womens footie lately?They don''t complain to the referee, pushhim or pull his/her shirt when he''s turned away, they don''t dive to win games by cheating and despite the dinosaurs and Clarksonites in Britain, women are vitally necessary to run this country. If it would have been a man floundering with a headache,  you would have made the same pfaff, because its the Green Party.

She was totally out of her depth and trotted out one excuse after another for her lack of knowledge.

Absolutely nothing to do with her being a woman whatsoever so don''t try and push that angle.

Its a perfectly plausible excuse;

"Mr. Praline: ''Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

(The owner does not respond.)

Mr. Praline: ''Ello, Miss?

Owner: What do you mean "miss"?

Mr. Praline: (pause)I''m sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint!"

LOL at the page 1 comment from Sh1tster about "defending true democracy" - is that what we have in the UK then? With an entirely unelected House of Lords, an antiquated voting system which discards the votes of millions of people, electoral boundaries which have been fiddled by the Tories to help them return more MPs,

Regardless of your political allegiance (of which, yours just demonstrates your low IQ Sh1tster) we have nothing more than a facade of democracy in the UK. We are scarcely more democratic than many of these countries you''re so afraid of.

We do not live in a democracy we live in a country that pretends to be a democracy, a very different thing which allows the powers that be to do more or less as they please. Left or right the man in the street can change little through the ballot box.

Kick it off, judging by your comments you are not a fan of UKIP, then don`t vote for them! Why the need for nastiness towards people who do not agree with you?

My nastiness is only directed towards UKIP, not any other party and not people who don''t agree with me. The reason being, I believe racism is wrong, and UKIP are overtly racist as a party.

From councillors talking about "not liking people with ''negroid'' features, to their MEPs telling Jewish voters that their policy to ban religious slaughter "is not aimed at them, it is aimed at others" (if you are creating policy on the basis of making life difficult for a specific group of ethnic minorities, rather than because you believe in it, that''s no better than the way the Nazi party was a few years before they got in - it''s sick).

If you vote for UKIP you are either a racist, or you''re too thick to see them for what they are.

kick it off wrote the following post at 01/04/2015 2:55 PM:

"My nastiness is only directed towards UKIP, not any other party,,,

...f you vote for UKIP you are either a racist, or you''re too thick to see them for what they are."

So by your reckoning it''s OK to vote for the Tories or Labour even though several of their Members have been convicted of sex offences including paedophilia.

If you vote for the Tories or Labour you''re a paedophile according to you.

No, don''t try and manipulate what I''m saying. I am saying if you vote for a party that makes policy based on targetted discrimination of specific minorities, then you''re a racist. Last time I checked (and please correct me if I''m wrong) Tories/Labour have not made any laws targetted specifically at discriminating against non-paedophiles, or promoting paedophilia.

Simplistic, trivial misrepresentation of my position to try and prejudice my comments, as you know there is no legitimate traction in trying to pretend UKIP are racially tolerant. UKIP are racist by policy, not just membership, and if you vote for a racist party, well that makes you a big ol'' racist in my book.

kick it off wrote the following post at 02/04/2015 5:24 PM:

"...a party that makes policy based on targetted discrimination of specific minorities.."

OK, fire away, list those ''specific minorities''.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article4343510.ece

Farage called Muslims "the enemy within".

"Prioritise social housing for people whose parents and grandparents were born locally" - Automatically discriminates against black and Muslim communities.

"Phillips asks: “In Ukip-land there would be no law against discrimination on the grounds of nationality. Would there be a law against discrimination on the grounds or race or colour?”

“No,” Nigel Farage responds."

There are a few examples. Farage thinks Mulsims are enemies, Farage says clearly that employers will be allowed to discriminate on the grounds of race, and that racial discrimination will be allowed under UKIp, taking us back to the 1930s, and UKIP''s MEP clearly states that the religious slaughter policy is aimed at Muslims.

kick it off wrote the following post at 03/04/2015 8:59 AM:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article4343510.ece

Farage called Muslims "the enemy within".

Really? I''m presuming you read the whole thing then?

Farage;

“I think perhaps one of the reasons the polls show an increasing level of concern is because people do see a fifth column living within our country, who hate us and want to kill us."

“So don’t be surprised if there isn’t a slight increase in people’s worries and concerns. You know, when you’ve got British, when you’ve got people, born and bred in Cardiff, with British passports, going out to fight for Isis, don’t be surprised if there isn’t an uptick in concern. There has been an uptick in concern, but does it make us a prejudiced people? No.”

In contrast, he said, previous waves of immigration by Huguenots, Jews and Ugandan Asians became integrated in society while often maintaining private observance of their faiths and traditions.

“There is an especial problem with some of the people who’ve come here and who are of the Muslim religion who don’t want to become part of our culture. So there is no previous experience, in our history, of a migrant group that comes to Britain, that fundamentally wants to change who we are and what we are. That is, I think, above everything else, what people are really concerned about.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prioritise social housing for people whose parents and grandparents were born locally" - Automatically discriminates against black and Muslim communities.

Also discriminates against my children and my grandchildren as well as my wife was not born locally. It''s a scheme to help the less well off, those in low paid jobs to gain a home close to their place of work and relatives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a few examples. Farage thinks Mulsims are enemies, Farage says clearly that employers will be allowed to discriminate on the grounds of race, and that racial discrimination will be allowed under UKIp, taking us back to the 1930s, and UKIP''s MEP clearly states that the religious slaughter policy is aimed at Muslims.

I think you are getting ''race'' and nationality mixed up a bit here. UKIP''s policies are aimed at developing the prospects of the people already resident here (from whatever ethnic background), not freeloaders from other countries (including whites!).

If you think UKIP have an anti-Muslim policy I think you should try looking into the changes and projected changes the Conservatives have or want to bring in regarding immigration and various benefits. You tell me which particular community the plans of IDS and May hit hardest?

So nothing to say about him wanting to be able to discriminate on the basis of race then?

I''m stunned he is supportive of the Hugenots when his ancestors were Hugenot refugees. Real shocker that one.

UKIP''s founder says Farage used to speak of the "nig-nog" vote and advocate standing National Front members as candidates.

Farage is standing in South Thanet - chairman of the South Thanet UKIP branch used to be an organiser in the Neo-Nazi ''National Front'' and claims the NF wasn''t a racist organisation ffs.

Yes a few British people would be affected by the local rule, but just like the Jews in the "religious slaughter" law, they are seen as collateral by UKIP.

There is no mixing up of race and nationality here. Farage is a racist, the party is full of racists (yes all parties have the odd racist member, but why are all the racists flocking to UKIP?)

Farage defended Kerry Smith after he made comments calling gays "disgusting poofters", referred to a chinese lady as a "Chinky bird".

Even Farage''s school teachers knew him for what he is "a racist and a fascist" and tell of how he "marched through a village chanting Hitler Youth songs" http://www.channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism

If UKIP is not full of racists, then just why are they so worried about being called racists? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11319576/Nigel-Farage-Links-to-a-racist-age-could-bury-Ukip.html

If you are too stupid to understand something so obvious, I don''t quite know what else to say, except for the first time in my life, I''m glad we have such an antiquated and unfair voting system in First-Past-The-Post becomes it means that the influence of people idiotic enough to fall for his "regular guy with a pint" routine will not be represented in parliament.

Britain now has a fifth column to end all fifth columns, fact.

Not only Britain but Europe as well and especially the soft touch countries who welcome them with open arms and free housing and generous benefits.

It''s going to come back and bite them on the arse.

[quote user="Shyster"]Thicko? Sicko?

Pull the thread ''Sportsdesk Pete'' - nobody is going to present me with worthy political discourse here.[/quote]Try me for size, Shyster. I know a thing or two about politics.

On 10/04/2015 at 16:59, quentin said:

Thicko? Sicko?

Pull the thread ''Sportsdesk Pete'' - nobody is going to present me with worthy political discourse here.

Try me for size, Shyster. I know a thing or two about politics.

I'm all ears, Quentino...