Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

Thats it i have finally cracked

After all my support for worthy i can no longer give him my backing ,not just because of our result today but more because of how we played yet again arguments among the players, players getting in each others way lack of ideas , i was really hoping that he would turn it around because i generally like the guy and he could be good for this football club but sadly i think he has taken us as far as he can the same excuses are wearing a bit thin now and i would expect us to start picking up the pace of this league by now.Thanks worthy for giving us 5 good years but everything comes to an end it does not give me any pleasure to write this but every supporter has a limit some more than others and mine has been reached .

Sorry that is has had to come to this BEB - because it means we are not turning the corner but are actually getting worse.

4 consecutive defeats with one of the most expensively put together squads city has had in the champs - Hamilton only got 5 working on a shoestring...

OTBC 

[quote]So, all the people that you gave a hard time to about Worthy were right after all?[/quote]

So who was that then , i never gave anyone a hard time so get your facts right.