Sign in to follow this  
tommysol

jobs in Norwich

Moving to the area soon and just thought I would post here to see if anyone knew of any jobs going. Factory/warehouse based.

If anyone knows anything I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Sorry Tommysol, can''t help you at the moment. But there is no work whatsoever to be had for Norfolk people at the Solar farm in Yelverton, soon to be erected. It will change a grade 2 greenfield agricultural land into a brownfield site which, in 30 years, will be open to housing.All of Lightsource energy workers will be Italian and polish, afaik.The farmer, who is not that good at farming any more, will receive 40.000 per annum for his troubles from this taxpayer subsidised ruse.The company involved has form in thriving profits from taxpayers subsidies, it has some 300 sites in the UK.I hope you will find work soon.

nevermind wrote the following post at 19/09/2014 9:06 AM:

"...in 30 years, will be open to housing."

We need houses for all them IMMIGRANTS.

"..All of Lightsource energy workers will be Italian and polish, afaik."

Shame we have to bring over all those EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS, what hapened to local jobs for local people eh?

Frankly it was a bit rubbish for never mind to reply with some quasi political point . hex or not.

hexem wrote the following post at 19/09/2014 10:21 PM:

"Frankly it was a bit rubbish for never mind to reply with some quasi political point . hex or not. "

Indeed it was, but leopards and spots etc.

Back on track though I have spoke to quite a few people looking for the type of jobs that the OP wants and I understand they are in short supply(?).

Sensible immigration policies would mean a job for everyone and no excuses, some hope.

Come to think of it a bloke makes a post about getting a job is not the place to make a political point, allow me to grovel. I always advise anyone looking for a job to try the railway, as a rule its long term even if the jobs on the shop floor can be grotty, even worth working for a railway agency {cleaning gang, security} while getting to know the railway staff and keeping your ear to the ground.

[quote user="hexem"]Frankly it was a bit rubbish for never mind to reply with some quasi political point . hex or not.[/quote]Just making a point about jobs, hexem, and that there is none for you , me or anybody else when it comes to private large landowners using their ''connections'' to bypass their own Tory policies.I forgot your sensitivity and gentrification, forgive. Would you like me to duff my cap now?