Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Toyah, Spizz Energi & The Jelly Fiends

Hiya

Just a quick note about our forthcoming gig.

My band The Jelly Fiends are supporting Toyah & Spizz Energi at the O2 Academy in Islington on Saturday 22 November.

This is an absolutely massive gig for us so if anyone is interested in going then I would be grateful if you could get your tickets through me, and save a few pounds-we are selling them for £17 each and the various ticket sites are selling them for £20 plus a booking fee.

If you''re interested, drop me a message or go to our Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Jelly-Fiends/364207793596001

Thanks very much.

That is a big gig Mr Angry. Very best of luck with that.

You''ll have to let us know if you do a gig around these parts.

(I assume you''re not based locally?)

Granny''s is a newish venue in Lowestoft. Mainly punk/new wave/reggae/ska.

If youz''re looking to get your name out there it may be worth seeing whether you could support an upcoming gig.

( a local band supported Ed Tudor Pole and the Sex Pistols Experience last night).

Thanks for your good wishes Johnny.

We''re based in Watford and I don''t think we''ve ever travelled more than 20 miles to do a gig so I don''t think it''s likely we''ll ever venture into Norfolk.

Cheers for that. Will try and get along. I will pass on your Facebook link to a mate who is a music nut and also has a few good contacts in the Hertfordshire area.

Thanks Herman, that would be great. If you do make it to the gig, don''t drink too much, I don''t want you blaming us for a hangover again!

Good of you to be concerned with" Herman''s Health" Mr Angry.Th 02 Venue that you will play at in November often has a likeable bunch recovering in the area after the night before.Amazingly dressed up Goths at the Angel,(a Wetherspoon) in July. Really nice and polite.This last Sunday a huge gang of rockers?/ ish lazing on Islington Green. Really nice and polite.I hope you have a good time. Sadly Nurse doesn''t let me out after dusk.

Yes Hexem, Islington isn''t a bad area, I think it''s improved a lot since my dad grew up around there in the 1930s.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Thanks Herman, that would be great. If you do make it to the gig, don''t drink too much, I don''t want you blaming us for a hangover again![/quote]Haha, had a taste for Jameson''s that night. Your set was good, but don''t remember much of Vic''s.