Sign in to follow this  
JB

The good news thread.

The good news is that this doctor, Stephen Frost, working for the MOD, has now spoken out about the class A drug misappropriation within the MOD, allegedly. He has been dismissed, had his back payments denied and been taken to court in a move to discredit his moral duty to speak out against it.people who took up his case and send messages, running windows 10, had their computers interfered with as a result. This doctor is desperate to clear himself and to stop this, but is now skinned due to the action.All those who really want to help our heroes, should support this whistle blower, after all he has sworn an oath and he''s keeping to it.https://www.gofundme.com/fundfrost/donate

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/17/bishops-rebuke-cameron-over-refugees

One great blog which informs us of the need for Osborne to tackle the real issues in the City of London.http://rowans-blog.blogspot.co.uk/A great read adding to the above blog is Roberto Saviano''s book on the drugs/money laundering capital of the world, the City of London.Its called zero zero zero.Thirdly another great read is P.Tetlock andf D. Gardeners book on the ''superforecasting'' the art of science and predictions, and why some are better at it than others.

The ego and greed of an ex PM Ehud Barak finally made it possible to serve him with a war crime charge for his ''directors'' part in the Mavi Marmara murders This is good news for international justice, sofar, lets hope that it will not disappear under ten year of long grass.http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2015/10/26/how-a-high-dollar-speech-sends-a-former-israeli-prime-minister-to-us-federal-court-on-claims-of-war-crimes/

Just in time for ''limbo'', the annual gluttony and drunkenness celebrations, the preparatory shopping trips beforehand.Finally, the country which is not part of the EU, but has preferential rights to trade within it, has to label the country of origin on all of its goods.As they also have agreed to a two state solution at the Oslo agreement there is nothing to stop west bank traders to label their goods as being produced there. This is a day of fairness and reckoning some pig headed politicians don''t like to comply with.Its excellent news,imho.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11988260/Israel-fury-after-EU-orders-labels-on-goods-from-occupied-territories.html 

My good news is that there is a letter in todays EDP from an old friend, the Twerp. Do not see any volume from him, and none at all in the run up to the election which really suprised me. At least I know the old warhorse is still alive and kicking.

nevermind, the great twerp has come back to life like the prometheus. Two letters in the EDP in quick succession, like old times.

twerp is well informed, read and educated to the shenanigans of the establishment. was good to see him last year, he visited me on a local dig and we had a good chinwag.before we go to war and waste money on soldiers, should we not create the new and improved EADA. East Anglian Dads Army? I mean why would we throw our Children in danger by bombing some more, creating more pissed off Syrians. As for the target, its has morphed from ''Assads forces'' to bombing IS/Daesh.Twerps letters are all to the point, I just send one off myself

The truth is out, Seb Coe is a trougher par excellence, allegedly. The news from comprehensive research done at Tuebingen uni going back in time and looking at blood samples with new methods are nearly a year old.Our usually so forthcoming ambassador for athletics turned out to be rather uncommunicative when they ask him for an interview, twice,  wanting to put some questions to him, he refused to speak out about the multinational doping scandal, but he was eager to have a generalising swipe at all the Russians athletes.British athletes, off course, would never do such a thing, I mean they might have taken some cough syrup with some, oh dear, unforeseen side effects unknown to them, but hey, but thats not cheating, right?https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2015/11/the-immaculate-british/

First great news is that the Tory''s are toast up north, about as popular as a muddy dog on a new carpet and it serves them right after their despicable bullying and inaction following it. Lord Feldmann should resign!Second great news is that Wkileaks has told us some more about TTIP, TPP and now TISA, the trade in services agreement. It describes the race to the bottom under these agreements and the course it will take against our attempts to minimise global warming, poverty, wages, emissions and much more. We are not hearing this from our Government representatives, but external independent organisations. Without wikileaks we would hear nothing until their signature is scribbled on paper.https://www.wikileaks.org/tisa/press.html

Ever wondered why the papers are full of Corbin every day of the week, why the MSM is obsessed with maligning Labour in any shape, i.e. they are split, the reshuffle will do this and that, Corbyn rides a bicycle and has had relations with Ms Abbott in the last millenium.Why is the press scrutinising the opposition and not Government?

http://www.peoplesnews.co.uk/2016/01/msm-uses-corbyns-cabinet-reshuffle-to-distract-from-osbornes-failures/

hey, what was that last week. Simon Danzcuk disgraced, by his ex missi and by a seventeen year old he had ........., no more time for, apparently. the little spanker.So where was the feminist outcry in the press? Not a peep from the Grauniad? why ever not? is he not despicable? Is he worse than Corbyn who when questioned during the leadership debate was the only candidate who spoke up for women.Why is Danzcuk protected? Is it because he''s a neocon,a Blairite, or is it because the feminist writers would not want to disturb the ''get Corbyn'' campaign of the MSM? or is it all three?''do you agree with Conservative welfare reforms to tax credits that have

hitherto provided the bridge to the gender pay gap caused by women’s

biology and will increase maternal and child poverty? Here are the

positions of the candidates and the media feminist commentariat.

Liz Kendall: Yes. Labour is not the party of welfare.

Yvette Cooper: Yes. Tough decisions blah blah blah.

Andy Burnham: I don’t know. My triangulation optics data report is late.

Jeremy Corbyn: No. The bill is anti-women.

On follows the feminst chorus, altogether now....

All media feminists: VOTE YVETTE! SHE IS A WOMAN!

Good news. This could have been the UK.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/cologne-sex-attacks-something-terrible-took-place-here-but-its-a/

Why the great supporter of women rights, namely Mr. nevermind, doesn''t report on this, well only he would know.

Well, Rock the punt, he has done so, but not on this lively and active blog, forgive for not informing you that Merkel, with the help of Tommy Robinson and his newly found love PEGIDA, will deport all refugees that commit a crime. Some in this country will support the rise of the right wing in Germany, a beating boy with previous to drag their own weak legs along the neocon path, sad and deluded, not very well hidden. In Germany as here, the right wing parties in power are thrashing about trying to keep supporters in line. What they have worked for is finally coming to fruition. The EU is in agony, but is it enough to sell us out to TTIP?

Nicely swerved around the issue that not just in Cologne but across towns and cities in the mainland of Europe, hundreds of women were subjected to sexual harassment by those whom the bleeding hearts and calculating politicians of the EU gave sanctuary.

While it is no comfort to the women of Europe who must now feel threatened on a daily basis, at least this country had the good sense not to allow unrestricted access of migrants into this country. The good news is that David Cameron was right when he said that aid had to be delivered to secure camps close to the migrants homeland, where individuals could be processed in a controlled manner and their safety guaranteed.

"hundreds of women were subjected to sexual harassment by those whom the

bleeding hearts and calculating politicians of the EU gave sanctuary.

"Now you should have finished the sentence, rock that punt, to say " sanctuary, after they were bombed out of their towns houses and hovels by the UKUS attackers. You know, those who are trying to undermine the EU as much as possible by creating streams of refugees they could not possibly be concerned about and without legal backing, using a backstabbing OTAN country to train Is criminals, trade with IS, equip it with guns, Sarin gas and comms. equipment so they can upload their messages on to the internet, many thanks to Eutelsat, SES and Avanchi, so lets not hold back on what rocks your punt.They have made progress in Cologne, apparently smartly dressed men, now that they are looking at the cctv evidence, have instructed groups of men to do this, it seems to be coordinated. But who would be able to coordinate something like this nationwide? and in who''s interest might it be? Why would anybody want to stop the EU''s engine? Who is behind PEGIDA?Cameron''s campaign is a sticky plaster which will end as soon as there is an inkling of a cease fire in Syria, he is so eagerly working towards it, as much as he is allowing these criminal gangs to communicate with each other, post propaganda and vial video''s, criminals this country trained and equipped to get at Assad. But it never happens as it should, does it?Cameron helped create the chaotic safe haven that is Libya, perfect for IS/Daesh to make its mark, backed up by the sweetest crude in the world, which they will soon control, they will make Libya their next bolt hole. Syria is in tatters, most of its citizens have fled to neighbouring countries and those who do the bombing,have no idea as to what to do afterwards.sounds familiar? Blair''s neocon days also came from a bunch of lies and Parliamentary eyewashes, its so familiar its almost embarrassing.Follow the money, oil gas and transfer pipeline''s, big deals are to be made, just when they all signed up to the Paris agreement and China is pressing forward with the third industrial revolution. So who is interrupting the international entente with their constant scrapping?  Big news. Cameron is holding Britain back and he''s on black ice over Europe. Lets just hope that the rabid right in his party, the bullies and cover uppers, will agree to what scraps Europe throws him. And lets all agree that these are all retrospective policies that apply the other way round, possibly not in the benefit of expats working abroad.  As is apprentice Osborne for who I have dreamed a soft spot, from sort of 30.000 ft into a peat bog. He should never be considered to become PM?

More good news today. This didn''t happen in Britain.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/turkey/12094350/Explosion-in-Istanbuls-central-square-causes-casualties.html

Another Syrian. Another terrorist allowed to walk around tourist hotspots. Another trying to tear western society apart

[quote user="nevermind"]"hundreds of women were subjected to sexual harassment by those whom the

bleeding hearts and calculating politicians of the EU gave sanctuary.

"Now you should have finished the sentence, rock that punt, to say " sanctuary, after they were bombed out of their towns houses and hovels by the UKUS attackers. You know, those who are trying to undermine the EU as much as possible by creating streams of refugees they could not possibly be concerned about and without legal backing, using a backstabbing OTAN country to train Is criminals, trade with IS, equip it with guns, Sarin gas and comms. equipment so they can upload their messages on to the internet, many thanks to Eutelsat, SES and Avanchi, so lets not hold back on what rocks your punt.They have made progress in Cologne, apparently smartly dressed men, now that they are looking at the cctv evidence, have instructed groups of men to do this, it seems to be coordinated. But who would be able to coordinate something like this nationwide? and in who''s interest might it be? Why would anybody want to stop the EU''s engine? Who is behind PEGIDA?Cameron''s campaign is a sticky plaster which will end as soon as there is an inkling of a cease fire in Syria, he is so eagerly working towards it, as much as he is allowing these criminal gangs to communicate with each other, post propaganda and vial video''s, criminals this country trained and equipped to get at Assad. But it never happens as it should, does it?Cameron helped create the chaotic safe haven that is Libya, perfect for IS/Daesh to make its mark, backed up by the sweetest crude in the world, which they will soon control, they will make Libya their next bolt hole. Syria is in tatters, most of its citizens have fled to neighbouring countries and those who do the bombing,have no idea as to what to do afterwards.sounds familiar? Blair''s neocon days also came from a bunch of lies and Parliamentary eyewashes, its so familiar its almost embarrassing.Follow the money, oil gas and transfer pipeline''s, big deals are to be made, just when they all signed up to the Paris agreement and China is pressing forward with the third industrial revolution. So who is interrupting the international entente with their constant scrapping?  Big news. Cameron is holding Britain back and he''s on black ice over Europe. Lets just hope that the rabid right in his party, the bullies and cover uppers, will agree to what scraps Europe throws him. And lets all agree that these are all retrospective policies that apply the other way round, possibly not in the benefit of expats working abroad.  As is apprentice Osborne for who I have dreamed a soft spot, from sort of 30.000 ft into a peat bog. He should never be considered to become PM?[/quote]As always, the truth is much simpler than your convoluted conspiracy theories.ISIS are a nasty bunch of Islamofacists who mean us harm.Everything else is bull$hit.

One of you past posts you stated that you were so "deeply buried" in the forum that nobody would know who you were. Think again on that one.

Ricardo, I forgive your usual niceties, wonder were you learned to be such a shit, you mused"ISIS are a nasty bunch of Islamofacists who mean us harm.Everything else is bull$hit."It is a creation of Nato country Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, with tacid approval of the US UK some EU countries and Israel.Turkey trained their fighters, supplied their equipment and channelled Sarin into Syria, you might remember the Ghouta massacre so well staged to make it look as if Assad was the culprit, that was IS.You can stop pushing your Murdoch style on us Ricardo, you are a flamer who brings religion into it, when these people are nothing but criminals, criminals we in the west have trained in Jordan. You are giving publicity to a small minority of hopeless well paid criminals by making out they are religious. They are not, the vast majority of Muslims are not like this, they are not yet at each others throats, they are moderate. And you can''t deal with that, hence your pathetic generalising.What has happened to the captured Israeli  Mossad general who was taken prisoners by the Iraqi army?http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=711_1445523154what ever was he doing there Ricardo, teach IS how to make hummus?

[quote user="nevermind "]Ricardo, I forgive your usual niceties, wonder were you learned to be such a shit, you mused"ISIS are a nasty bunch of Islamofacists who mean us harm.Everything else is bull$hit."It is a creation of Nato country Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, with tacid approval of the US UK some EU countries and Israel.Turkey trained their fighters, supplied their equipment and channelled Sarin into Syria, you might remember the Ghouta massacre so well staged to make it look as if Assad was the culprit, that was IS.You can stop pushing your Murdoch style on us Ricardo, you are a flamer who brings religion into it, when these people are nothing but criminals, criminals we in the west have trained in Jordan. You are giving publicity to a small minority of hopeless well paid criminals by making out they are religious. They are not, the vast majority of Muslims are not like this, they are not yet at each others throats, they are moderate. And you can''t deal with that, hence your pathetic generalising.What has happened to the captured Israeli  Mossad general who was taken prisoners by the Iraqi army?http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=711_1445523154what ever was he doing there Ricardo, teach IS how to make hummus?

[/quote]I''m sorry if the facts don''t fit with your world view but fundamentalist Islam won''t be taking any prisoners.

Every day more good news. This did not happen in Britain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35312794

IS claims deadly Jakarta attacks

A floral tribute left in front of the site of the attacks in Jakarta

Islamic State militants say they were behind a series of explosions and gun attacks in the Indonesian capital Jakarta that have left at least seven people dead.

quote user="nevermind the new year, who bullied Elliott Johnso"

...You can stop pushing your Murdoch style on us Ricardo, you are a flamer who brings religion into it, when these people are nothing but criminals, criminals we in the west have trained in Jordan. You are giving publicity to a small minority of hopeless well paid criminals by making out they are religious. They are not, the vast majority of Muslims are not like this, they are not yet at each others throats, they are moderate....

I hope you don''t mind my snipping your post, Mr. Nevermind, but in amongst your waffle, I think this comment of yours really needs to stand out from the rest.

You must be one of the very few people in the world, if that isn''t too much hyperbole from me, who thinks that IS are not a religious organisation, merely a criminal one. You even blame poor old Ricardo as a flamer for suggesting there might something religious about IS and their objectives. I''d love to know where you read this stuff, I''d enjoy reading what you''re reading for the sheer hilarious joy of how you chaps think religion - Islam, let''s dare mention it - doesn''t enter the picture.

''You don''t think Muslims are t each others throats? I think you have a very shallow understanding of the history of Islam. Today''s IS attack on Muslim Indonesia is not an isolated incident. Indonesia''s Nahdlatul Ulama, the moderate Sunni movement, has long been an enemy of Saudi''s Wahhabism. The Padri Wars of the early 19th Century were fought between moderate Indonesian Islam and Saudi Wahhabism.

KH Mustofa Bisri, the spiritual leader of Indonesia said recently “Genuine Islam, Islam Nusantara, Indonesian Islam, the Islam taught by the Messenger of God, has been supplanted by Saudi Islam, a grasping and materialistic Islam, coarse, cruel and savage. The Wahhabi view is just a ghoulish nightmare that keeps the world awake at night, trembling in horror.”

Islamic State’s senior leader, Sheikh Abu Muhammad Al Adnani, told Muslims that they too may be judged unbelievers, and suffer the consequences, if they refused to attack "unbelievers in the west".

Quote: "If you refuse to do this, while our brothers are being bombarded and killed, and while their blood and their possessions are destroyed everywhere, then review your religion. Then you are in a dangerous situation."

That is a direct threat to moderate Muslims who fail to fall in line behind Daesh and its leaders. Most people accept the majority of Muslims are moderate and I haven''t seen Ricardo suggest otherwise. But it is not pathetic to realise that Daesh are a huge threat to moderate people everywhere, even to moderate Muslims in Indonesia and today''s attack in Jakarta proves your claim to be wrong that "they are not at each others throat". And your other claim that Daesh are merely criminals without a religous element is ridiculous beyond words.

So let''s have another meandering waffle about David Cameron, Tony Blair and the great Satan, USA, while you totally fail to mention Daesh or Jihadists.

In the meantime I will continue to rejoice that our security services, police force, the Government with cooperation from the more sensible members of HM Opposition have managed so far to keep the worst atrocities of the fundamentalist Muslims away from our shores. That''s good news!

Thanks for that eulogy, just like Seb Coe knew nothing about the cheating going on, because it most likely was not the Russians alone, you have not said much about IS Daesh, their immaculate appearance out of nowhere, their training under our auspice and the secret deal cut between the west and the Sunni moneybags who financed it all for us.Those Sunni''s who are also attacking Yemen with out very help, not just arms but expertise.As for you speaking up for Ricardo, he''s well versed to do it himself mind, its very generous and collegial of you.As for you appearing here, standing up for a lying dependent BBC, dp explain were IS appeared from, so the readers here can make their own mind up as to what you stand for. I also have faith in the powers that be, and I know that one day many who have believed in morals and principles will have had enough of this eyewash.You have to face up to it one day, you are defending war criminals and you are part of demonising Mulsim''s, because the Saudi''s tell us to.You have not told me much about Indonesia and as usual were very picky with the facts. Indonesia''s rulers always had another take on different religions, no need to forget about East Timor and Britain''s support in the massacres there, but hey, IS is the threat, right?But you have earned your shekels here. I leave you with Britain faithful support for its best friends.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/12102089/UK-military-working-alongside-Saudi-bomb-targeters-in-Yemen-war.htmlIf you like to discuss why the sykes -icot stupidities that are underlining modern conflicts, or about oil and gas reserves in Syria and or who has the rights to Golans oil reserves, let us know.BTW. IS is regrouping in another country which has been subdued by our ''success in the middle east''. the now democratised Libya, NOT! Rejoice away, always best to keep your enemy''s close.

A little bit of explanation why minister for health, Hunt is trying to renegotiate the contracts of junior doctors to ''open all hours'' and what it has to do with US takeover moves and his self interested fellow MP''s.

Koshh.org/the-connection-between-the-junior-doctors-contract-and-the-american-corporate-takeover-of-the-nhs

The truth will out?![url]http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/21/alexander-litvinenko-was-probably-murdered-on-personal-orders-of-putin[/url]

[quote user="Herman "]The truth will out?![url]http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/21/alexander-litvinenko-was-probably-murdered-on-personal-orders-of-putin[/url][/quote]The KGB seem to have gotten very careless of late by leaving that tell tale trail of radioactivity.Should''ve used the poison umbrella.

Yes Herman, this cold cup of tea has been frothed up and send through a new filter to cheer us all up. Mrs. May''s heat of the moment is exercising her pointing of fingers power all over again.Litvinenko was a MI5/6 asset and hence his death, not the beans he''s spilled, has been remembered just in time for when our awful foreign policy is about to collapse. Whilst British help in the Saudi violence meted out in Yemen and Bahrain is a normal affair for the ruling clique and the BBC, the hypocrisy comes to light when one looks at the allegiances that are being forged by Iran with our new dear Leader Xi Ping.Khameni this week said “Iran is the most reliable country in the region for energy since its

energy policies will never be affected by foreigners,” Khamenei was

quoted by his official website as saying at a meeting with Xi.”http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-iran-china-idUKKCN0V10A0