Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Three Grandsons

Well away from anything else you care to talk about, But have you ever wondered what it would be like to have 3 Grandsons all born with incurable diseases, It doesn''t bare thinking about, Unless of coarse you are Me.

I wonder what it is that my family have done wrong to deserve this, My Daughters are going through hell we have a boy 13 suffering from Duchenne, a muscle wasting disease that will eventually kill him before he turns 25, If any of you use the NCFC fans Forum on facebook you will know what is happening, we are trying to raise funds to send my grandson Lee to America for him to see his dream WW wrestling in order to raise the funds we have held fetes as well has other things like just giving we also have some fantastic Norwich fans who are organising a charity match between us and the Ipswich fans

I have a 1905 shirt up for auction it''s on show behind the bar at the FAT cat my daughter Maria has also got a big concert organised for the Cliff Hotel in Gorleston Featuring a band called the anyones if you go on fb the links are there,

sorry if this sounds far fetched but my other 2 grandsons have CF and the youngest Jayden has Diaphragm defect and is kept on a ventilator he is 2yrs old and is featured on a global research plan, again the fb link will take you there Unfortunately my grandson with CF is in care he is 14 now.

Sorry if this has dragged on but we are a normal family that have been kicked in the guts 3 times and we are living in hope that someone somewhere will find a cure

Not a lot to say to that Pete. All the best to your family and hope you can raise as much as possible. Not on FB but if you have any auctions on ebay etc. pop ''em up here.

[quote user="Herman "]Not a lot to say to that Pete. All the best to your family and hope you can raise as much as possible. Not on FB but if you have any auctions on ebay etc. pop ''em up here.[/quote]

Cheers thanks for that

best of luck with raising the money, Pete, and my best to everyone involved in looking after your grandsons, it must be some feat. Most of us do not realise how lucky we are and what it means to have to look after three ill boys who all have their dreams and want to make the best of it.Thanks for sharing this here with us.