Sign in to follow this  
nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

Less than 100 days to go

PS Herman without "delving deeper".. An exhibition at the Fine arts soc.David Gentleman. Lives in Camden but at weekends has painted Suffolk.Only on this next week  to 26 Sept. Includes Ipswich in the 1950s. A working port.

No wonder the Scots are hoping mad with the party politicians who ''bothered'' them, cajoled, threatened pensioners, employees, and much more.How come these votes were found, sifted out by counting staff, obviously carefully chosen, to manipulate the votes. This has been seemingly going on all over the place, an outrageous swindle.Postal voting should be banned for able bodied and those unable to vote should be visited to make their cross, as its done in Ireland.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ewcSKlWFcsthanks for the diversion of the threat hexem, still working are you?

[quote user="nevermind"]No wonder the Scots are hoping mad with the party politicians who ''bothered'' them, cajoled, threatened pensioners, employees, and much more.How come these votes were found, sifted out by counting staff, obviously carefully chosen, to manipulate the votes. This has been seemingly going on all over the place, an outrageous swindle.Postal voting should be banned for able bodied and those unable to vote should be visited to make their cross, as its done in Ireland.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ewcSKlWFcsthanks for the diversion of the threat hexem, still working are you?[/quote]I quite agree, postal voting is a scandal and is wide open to fraud. It was brought in supposedly to encourage more people to vote. All it has really done is promote cheating on an industrial scale.If able bodied people can''t be bothered to wander down to the Polling Station once a year then they have no right to complain.

"thanks for the diversion of the threat hexem, still working are you?"Sorry about the diversion. nevermind. Was it a diversion of a thread or a threat.Anyway I thought it was all passe. Excuse my French.Or should that be pate. As for my lifestyle, well I''ve never done an honest days work in my life.NM

thanks for picking up on one of my many typos, hexem, you are right with thread, off course."As for my lifestyle, well I''ve never done an honest days work in my life."don''t worry you are not alone, there are many more in this country for whom it just keeps on coming, some have never learned to feed themselves.

ricardo wrote the following post at 03/10/2014 10:07 AM:

"I quite agree, postal voting is a scandal and is wide open to fraud. It was brought in supposedly to encourage more people to vote."

All part of the plan. Postal votes (without having to state a reason) were brought in by the Labour Party in 2001, the same Labour Party that opened up the borders to mass immigration to "rub the Right''s nose in diversity".

The Electoral Commission produced a report in January 2014 - "Electoral fraud in the UK";

"3.1 While the data reported by the police shows that every UK police force has investigated cases of alleged or suspected electoral fraud in the last three

years, it is clear that there are some areas where cases are more frequently reported and therefore investigated.

3.2 These areas are generally limited to individual wards within a number of local authority areas. We have identified the following 16 local authority areas

(out of just over 400 across the UK as a whole) where there appears to be a greater risk of cases of alleged electoral fraud being reported:

Birmingham

Blackburn with Darwen

Bradford

Burnley

Calderdale

Coventry

Derby

Hyndburn

Kirklees

Oldham

Pendle

Peterborough

Slough

Tower Hamlets

Walsall

Woking"

Before postal voting fraud there was another kind of voting fraud that was instigated by the masters who maid their salves/servants vote in the same way that they did.

I worked for a small firm and one day the owner told us if the ''other lot'' get in at the next election we''ll all be made redundant, it''s still going on.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

Before postal voting fraud there was another kind of voting fraud that was instigated by the masters who maid their salves/servants vote in the same way that they did.

I worked for a small firm and one day the owner told us if the ''other lot'' get in at the next election we''ll all be made redundant, it''s still going on.

[/quote]People vote largely for what is in their own interests. Nothing very strange about that.

I can vouch for the Electoral Commissions toothless resolve in these issues JG, after all they are dependent on the goodwill of parliament and work to their guidelines.But, I can also vouch for their report with regards to Blackburn and Darwen, because I sent them a report and they received many others. I worked there during the 2010 elections as an election agent and campaigns manager, it was horrendous. Jack Straw has them all singing and dancing his way. The local police/council/university which he encouraged to be established and most importantly the local electorate from many regions of Pakistan, Some Indians, Bangladeshi''s.Indeed Labours  harassment was on a daily basis, from ripping down large posters to threatening houseowner with regulations and council action,s to take the posters down. Physical violence in front of his personal[police, delays at police stations when we reported the incidents , ignorance of an affidavit which proofed a clear breach of electoral law regards treating people, some 700 of them. and we are not even at election day and we have not talked of postal votes, but I don''t want to bore you with it. 

nevermind wrote the following post at 06/10/2014 11:12 PM:

"I can vouch for the Electoral Commissions toothless resolve in these issues JG, after all they are dependent on the goodwill of parliament and work to their guidelines.

But, I can also vouch for their report with regards to Blackburn and Darwen, because I sent them a report and they received many others. I worked there during the 2010 elections as an election agent and campaigns manager, it was horrendous.

Jack Straw has them all singing and dancing his way. The local police/council/university which he encouraged to be established and most importantly the local electorate from many regions of Pakistan, Some Indians, Bangladeshi''s.

Indeed Labours harassment was on a daily basis, from ripping down large posters to threatening houseowner with regulations and council action,s to take the posters down. Physical violence in front of his personal[police, delays at police stations when we reported the incidents , ignorance of an affidavit which proofed a clear breach of electoral law regards treating people, some 700 of them.

and we are not even at election day and we have not talked of postal votes, but I don''t want to bore you with it."

It''s usually a Labour candidate that they are ensuring gets the votes through this type of action. It''s just Pakistanis doing things the Pakistani way, you only have to look at the news stories of the elections over there to understand that.

You could tell us about the postal votes and how they are doctored and fraudulent but it will not be news to me.