Sign in to follow this  
Crossdressing Canary

Illogical dislikes

Adults on scooters seems to be catching on-please stop it, you look like f--king idiots.

And cyclists who have all the safety equipment on, and then cycle on the pavement-well it''s good that if you crash into me, you won''t be hurt much, but what about me? Selfish gits.

Really? That is illogical! In my top 5 Clash songs I reckon. I think Joe said it was the best thing he ever wrote.

About 5 good songs on Sandinista I reckon-shows the direction that Joe was going in re ''World Music''.

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 19:44, Mr Angry said:

Adults on scooters seems to be catching on-please stop it, you look like f--king idiots.

And cyclists who have all the safety equipment on, and then cycle on the pavement-well it''s good that if you crash into me, you won''t be hurt much, but what about me? Selfish gits.

It was only a matter of time:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/emily-hartridge-dead-tv-presenter-and-youtube-star-killed-in-electric-scooter-crash/ar-AAEhv1Y?ocid=spartanntp

Kay Burley from Sky News.Quite attractive but thick as a post.

Mrs KG and Me as well. awful interviewer. Whines and whinges. But that may not be illogical. I hate sprouts but so do half the planet.

I can't think of anything I don't like for a reason. I heard of one chap who had an aversion, to the point of phobia, to ballet shoes!

People that can’t use mini roundabouts. It’s no different to a normal one, look to your right and if nothings coming then pull out.

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

People that can’t use mini roundabouts. It’s no different to a normal one, look to your right and if nothings coming then pull out.

Would add- people who can't drive around car parks properly.

When you’re reading a news story on the internet and there is a quote from someone’s Instagram account in the text-and then they show the original Instagram post too-what is the point of that?