Sign in to follow this  
Crossdressing Canary

Illogical dislikes

Whistling-I hate it. Currently stuck in hospital and this old bloke is waiting for his operation. I don''t know if he''s nervous or not but he''s whistling and it''s driving me nuts!

Looked this up on Wikipedia-Ronnie Ronalde? If so that''s really spooky, as he was born in Islington-just mentioned in another thread.

Wierd indeed. I have passers by that wake me at 02.00 talking ButThere has been a strange feller who whistles at dawn....No innuendo there. Whistling is a forgotten art.

Just simply a dislike. People at gigs with large bags/ backbacks. Put them in the cloakroom ffs and stop swiping people every time you move.

Completely agree with Johnny as well. Although i think people are starting to hear the message and it has calmed down a bit.

As I have been using them for years I know when to put my card in the machine, I know when to put my PIN in the machine and I know when to take the card out of the machine, but thanks for pompting me everytime shopkeep[Y]

I guess the way is moving forward for folk such as I, and no doubt others.Contactless.Then you won''t have to be pompted by the shopkeep.

The automatic checkouts in pupermarkets, especially when it tells me to "scan the next item." I know it''s illogical but I often snap back at it - "what do you think I am trying to do?"Cue the white coats!

Poor old Simon Calder - Daily Telegraph Travel Correspondant.

Not him so much as the BBC, who wheel him out at the slightest whiff of travel chaos. Whether bank holiday traffic, erupting volcano''s, air traffic controller strikes, etc, ad nauseam...

Precocious Children who do (well) what adults do.

Playing the piano to orchestra standard, golf, spelling, mathematics, get a levels at age 10, do Elvis impersonations etc etc.

Reporters that walk through a crowd of people talking to a camera waving his/her arms about like a simpleton. You even see presenters in places like the arctic with not another person within several hundred miles walking towards a camera talking. Seems daft to me and serves no purpose whatsoever.