Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Calling Radio Two Listeners?

Ken Bruce is crap, isn''t he? He tries hard to be funny, but unfortunately he will never be funny as long as he has an orifice for defecation. It makes me want to scream if I think about how much of our licence money goes to the talentless twerp. I wish the Beeb would get shot of him and replace him with somebody more interesting instead.

Radio 2 used to be a place where people of a certain persuasion, like me, who had got fed up with the inane childish chatter and 5hite music of Radio 1(Zane Lowe excepted) could go and get their fill of decent music. That was a few years ago but unfortunately it seems to have reverted back to type.

There are one or two good evening shows during the week, but tune in at the weekend and it''s like you''ve wandered in to the Dead Zone.

Radio 6 is the way forward but on DAB only.

I do quite like Pop Quiz, though, but don''t get me started on the Graham Norton show.

Ken Bruce I don''t mind ,but Steve Wright ,jeez !!!  he now has an annoying habit of singing over the music ! arrgggghhhh !! I do wish they would pension him off ,a few years ago Mark Radcliffe and Liza Tarbuck sat in for him ,they were much better ,I do miss the old Mark and Lard show though :)