Sign in to follow this  
SHRIMPER

DARTS

Been watching the darts all week and seen some incredible games. The semi final between Taylor and Lewis was extra special. Over 30 180s. The final was a bit of a let down with Taylor running out the winner by a mile. Looking forward to the world championships in December now. If the standard is as good as it has been this week it will be a cracker. A big thumbs up should be given to the way the paying audience there are part of the fun. 

Was Bradley Johnson there?:-)

I presume this is the Sky darts?

The last games I watched were on the BBC and the quality of darts was so poor that it gave me hope.

Dunno about Johnson Herm. Sky darts yes. Superb coverage.

I think Taylor and Lewis scored more 180 in the semi between them than I scored in a lifetime of playing.

Been watching the darts all week and there cannot be a better player in the history of the game that THE POWER. He is leading MVG 8-2, come on Phil.

18-9. 54 years of age and the man is awesome. Well done Phil. I think he will still be winning when he is claiming his OAP.

I used to watch darts years ago, Rocket Rod Harrington was my favourite as I loved the fact that he wore a tie when he was playing. Watched the final with my brothers last night, wanted Van Gerwen to win but he was outclassed.

Used to watch golf and snooker a lot too, now can''t stand them.

The practicing for darts must be the most boring of all sports, but I do admire their dedication. Jim Pike was one of my favourite darts players of days gone by. For exhibition matches he often used six in nails as darts.