Sign in to follow this  
ThatGirlFromNJ

American Football?

Anybody follow? If so, what team(s)?

I''m an Eagles (Philadelphia) fan. Just got rid of our old head coach and hired a college ball coach to replace him. Looks good so far. A change in strategy after a horrible season is a bit of fresh air. Hopefully it works!

They are all under main discussion. I cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not, so I''ll just answer as if not. lol I do, indeed support Norwich city. I watch with my bf who is from England and has been a supporter all his life. But I figured I''d see if there were any fans of the NFL overseas :)

I do follow it but i dont really follow any team i watch it when ever its on tv in england. I went to the St Louis Rams vs New England Patriots game at wembley last season going to Vikings vs Steelers and Jaguars vs 49ers at wembley this season look forward to both games.

That sounds fun! Patriots won, did they? Those should be good games. I''ve not seen a lot of vikings games, but Steelers have always been entertaining. Same is true for the 49ers, don''t know much about the jaguars though.