Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Since its kinda boring right now and NOTHING related to Norwich...This is amazing viewing.

Best 13 mins of viewing pleasure. (Sorry don''t know how to put up a link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=itMdLTd1l4E#at=640

I thought Zebra crossings were for Zebras.

Also liked the bloke that caused a crash, calmly got out of his car, picked up his bag, and walked off.

JG, calm down dear :)

Why should I calm down? There''s literally thousands of videos like this on youtube why clutter up this forum with shit like this?

We do have a non-football forum here as well.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Why should I calm down? There''s literally thousands of videos like this on youtube why clutter up this forum with shit like this? We do have a non-football forum here as well.[/quote]

Calm down dear or your piles will start bleeding again.

Arthur Boreham-Stiffe wrote - "Calm down dear or your piles will start bleeding again."

Inbreds, don''t you just love ''em?

Oh Joanna you are so boring in your negativity I swear every post of yours seems to be...NEXT...or BYE or just some trash talk and I just put it in the mainpage cause nothing was happening at all right now and thought if people would watch it people would get a quick laugh. Get over yourself forum policeman. Get a life.

Boreboy1980 wrote - "Oh Joanna you are so boring in your negativity I swear every post of yours seems to be...NEXT...or BYE or just some trash talk and I just put it in the mainpage cause nothing was happening at all right now and thought if people would watch it people would get a quick laugh. Get over yourself forum policeman. Get a life. "

Ah, did someone''s topic get moved then? Sour grapes.

No sour grapes at all..but I am sure you feel proud cause of it..It was more of a point to your constant negativity and how it seems you must make your point in every single thread that is posted.

nevermind you are still a hypocrite and a typical lefty in that when confronted with the truth, however unpalatable it may be, you resort to abuse instead of discussion.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]nevermind you are still a hypocrite and a typical lefty in that when confronted with the truth, however unpalatable it may be, you resort to abuse instead of discussion.[/quote]

Calm down dear or you will start lactating again.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]nevermind you are still a hypocrite and a typical lefty in that when confronted with the truth, however unpalatable it may be, you resort to abuse instead of discussion.[/quote]

To discuss something, the pre condition should be that both parties know what they are talking about and please do not project your personal abuse, heaped on many here, on to me chum. I''m known for debating and teamwork, so your assumptions are mere bluster.