Sign in to follow this  
craigarmiger24

Be a football manager!

Hi all,

I currently play a football manager game on the internet site Xpert Eleven, and play in a league dedicated to Norwich fans which is coming to the end of it''s current season and would like to invite you all to join us,.

It''s an easy game to play, it takes just 10-15 minutes of your time three days a week, minimum. More if you want to.

You can find us to take a look, or join, at http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=78846 and we look forward to going head to head with you in the near future.

we''re about to start our regular end of season "Canary Cup" a friendly cup competition which always ends one season and starts the other!

the new season will be starting soon!

Craig - Its so random to see this message on here.

I can''t rememebr what my username on Xpert was, would have been either Vazzza or Safri15, something along those lines. I set up and ran the VIP Veterans league, going back 5+ years now! That was a great game. I''m pretty sure I was in an NCFC league with you aswell.

I do get tempted to come back occasionally...

If anyone is looking at this and isn''t sure if they want to get involved, give it a go, great little game!

yeah, i remember you! i was going through the Veterans League the other month and found out that I was the only member still left from the very first season.

Unfortunately I''m in the bottom league right now, but working hard to move back up!

We''d love to have you back in the game. I know the Veterans League always has openings, or we''d love to have you in the Norwich Fans league. We still have spots open, of you can create a new team!

p.s. I did a quick look round and it looks like they deleted you from the database.

They''ve upgraded loads in the recent months. It''s got a whole new look and plays a little different than it did all those years ago!

[quote user="craigarmiger24"]yeah, i remember you! i was going through the Veterans League the other month and found out that I was the only member still left from the very first season. Unfortunately I''m in the bottom league right now, but working hard to move back up! We''d love to have you back in the game. I know the Veterans League always has openings, or we''d love to have you in the Norwich Fans league. We still have spots open, of you can create a new team![/quote]

Yeah its a shame we couldn''t keep the Veterans going the way it was. At the height when people were doing press releases and loaning players it was a right laugh, if not a bit messy at times. I''m pretty sure Braddersby (I think that was his name anyway) cheated the loan market to get a few decent players for keeps. I was in the Norwich Fans league as well I think. Good old Eadie XI lol

I''ll keep it in mind but at the moment I''m getting stuck into ''Top Eleven'', mainly as its designed for the phone so don''t have to dedicate time into opening the laptop up! I might have a word with all the lads that were in the Veterans together and see if we can get us all back in!!

yeah. Xpert11 got some new owners last year and they''ve redesigned it. It looks good on the phone as it is, but they are very close to bringing out an app to go with it to make it all easier.

They actually stopped doing loans the other season. I got all nostalgic and brought up that it was you, Bradda and I that actually came up with the loan rules. But noone was using it.

I can''t bring myself to leave the league. I have loyalty issues. I have to see something through till the end. If the league goes down then I''ll move on, but until then I''m the same team with the same name!!

It''d be great to have you in. If you want to come in for this season we will be creating some time next week for the Norwich Fans League so be quick. If not we can always work it out for a future season.

Another season has come and gone! We''re now accepting applications for new managers/new teams!

Just click the link below, sign up and away we go!

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=278186

the Norwich Fans league is coming to the end of another season! The six time reigning champions have been de-throned and it''s an open league with plenty of teams in the mix!

Join up now in time for the pre-season Canary Cup!!

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=78846

The Canary Cup is underway, but we are still accepting new teams ready for the new season to start straight after!

Get your team in now to give yourself time to make some transfers and do some training!

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=78846