Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Just Spotted In Tesco.

[quote user="James Bond"]he would be better upfront than morrison!!![/quote]I know you''re probably confused because we''re talking about a Supermarket, but ''Morrisons'' is a shop and ''Morison'' is a footballer (sort of... [6])Please pay attention....

A Tesco burger walked into a bar and asked the barman for a pint in a quiet voice.The barman said ''Sorry but i cannot hear you'' so the burger replied '' i am a little horse''. [;)]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

BTW, does anyone like Bush meat or is there too much gristle?[/quote]

Too much hair?

[quote user="Somerset Canary"]Just thought I''d try some burgers I''ve had in the fridge for a while...and they''re off.[/quote]

Had they been there furlong time[:^)]

Reports just in claim that following on from the Shergar Burger fiasco more unexpected animal parts have turned up. Apparently there was a lot of camel toe in Primark leggings to be found in the city centre today. [:S]

[quote user="Zak Burger"]Reports just in claim that following on from the Shergar Burger fiasco more unexpected animal parts have turned up. Apparently there was a lot of camel toe in Primark leggings to be found in the city centre today. [:S]
[/quote]

Bloody sarcastic lot.