Sign in to follow this  
Militant Canary

EDL march.

[quote user="nevermind"]this is what she wrote

"

Romney lost because, like Britain’s Conservative Party, the Republicans just don’t understand that America and the west are being consumed by a culture war. In their cowardice and moral confusion, they all attempt to appease the enemies within. And from without, the Islamic enemies of civilisation stand poised to occupy the void.

With the re-election of Obama, America now threatens to lead the west into a terrifying darkness."

designed for her american readers, she still gets re-invited to talk on question time, meet the apologists. She is a dark influence on young minds and old alike, looking at some. If I would write stuff like this I would be called all sorts of names.

[/quote]

Why did you not just link to Craig Murray''s blog again? And I can''t see anything wrong with her words at all except that I think the Conservatives are fully aware of the dangers of the enemy within but have not got a clue as to what to do about it.

As Mr Grey refuses to be treated by a black doctor it''s hardly surprising he hates muslims. Actually muslims and christians got on quite well together until Pope Urban II delivered a sermon in 1095 that transformed the history of Europe. He instructed his followers to go to the holy lands and slaughter non-believers and as their reward for this glorious act their sins would be washed away , they would be saved from hell and instead be assured a place in heaven. Christians then went out slaughtered their way  straight through to Jerusalem. No wonder they don''t trust us.

Hate is a strong word, you should be careful with you little lies and insinuations.

I have grave concerns regarding the growth of the Muslim population in this country.

Understand?

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Hate is a strong word, you should be careful with you little lies and insinuations.

I have grave concerns regarding the growth of the Muslim population in this country.

Understand?[/quote]what''s that sort of tone...Understand?.... are you trying to threaten people on here JG? grow some skin and man up to facts. Your all destroying button pressing finger will not stop Muslims living in this country paying taxes for your pension.Hate of Palestinians tonight sees 70.000 IDF troops amassing at the Gazan border, ready for a ground attack, our media is talking it up, all the old slogans are coming out and you are supporting such actions, so you support hate as much as the other site lops missiles and 1 in 800 has finally hit someone, oh dear, lamentations, whilst over 20 have died in Gaza six of them children, including the baby of a BBC reporter.This is not a war cause one side has no army, no navy and no air force, they are living in a concentration camp of Israel''s making and are shot at whilst playing football, digging their gardens, putting the washing up or bringing the kids to school. That is not war, that is a one sided genocide of a people.What dirty electioneering by a desperate Netanyahu, war, mayhem anything but loosing power; what fascist means of trying to derail the Palestinians bid for UN recognition.But there are people engaging, tonight Kadima''s computer system has been taken down by anonymous and they can''t quiet cope with it, just as the billion dollar iron dome failed, some of these simple devices managed to evade its jelly grip.

[quote user="nevermind"] [quote user="Joanna Grey"]Hate is a strong word, you should be careful with you little lies and insinuations. I have grave concerns regarding the growth of the Muslim population in this country. Understand?[/quote]

what''s that sort of tone...Understand?.... are you trying to threaten people on here JG? grow some skin and man up to facts.

[/quote]

Once again your comprehension lets you down.

I was just trying to get my point across as he is obviously a little bit slow on the uptake.

[quote user="nevermind"]

Your all destroying button pressing finger will not stop Muslims living in this country paying taxes for your pension.

[/quote]

Taking Muslims as a whole I think you will find that what they pay into the system won''t be contributing much to any pension fund. They have higher rates (compared to national averages) of unemployment, poor health, reliance on the benefit system, social housing, and dependant children. They are also over represented in prison, more likely to be in low paid occupations, have lower educational qualifications and have more funding (through SEN) directed at them in normal education.

What is termed, I believe, as a negative benefit.

[quote user="nevermind"] But there are people engaging, tonight Kadima''s computer system has been taken down by anonymous and they can''t quiet cope with it, just as the billion dollar iron dome failed, some of these simple devices managed to evade its jelly grip.

[/quote]

I hope that Anonymous are confident in their non-detection procedures if they are actively targetting Israeli websites and servers. There''s a big difference between your ISP shutting down your connection and a visit from a guy with silenced Beretta 71.

Please post some info on the Iron Dome failure(s) during this current action as I can''t find any reports online.

So you reckon somebody might have the time to dispatch thousands of agents shooting people with Berettas for pushing buttons? dream on JG.BTW. should I win the lottery, a third party conduit company like Csok CZ could easily supply me/ a security company/etc. one of these little darlings. Their next version will allow you to penetrate a lorry engines motor housing over 2.5miles, no muzzle flash, very important, sheer power and accuracy.http://www.cheytac.com/Products/CheyTac408.php

Thousands? The only ones with real skills number less than a thousand. Taking websites offline is little more than cyber-vandalism but if they successfully targeted a defence system resulting in actual or possible loss of life do you not think that they are then risking their own lives?

And I don''t get your point about the rifle???

Oh, please expand on your knowledge of the Anonymous Group....

“How do you think hackers within ‘Anonymous’ compare to those hackers employed by governments to carry out strategic hacks?” one Redditor asked. “Anonymous members are so often branded as script kiddies.”

“We don’t think they compare at all,” the Anonymous rep answered. “Usually, most of the times, you will not find any high profile hacking skills within Anonymous. For a reason: It’s not needed. Anonymous, basically, is a very loose bunch of random Internet people. Few of them are hackers.”

There you have it, folks. Anonymous isn’t a group of hackers–their choice of attack is always to flood websites with queries until the target gets overloaded.

“But,” Anonymous continued, “Poke them hard enough and they might show you some wizard stuff (hbgary). But this is done by very few people. The masses just cheer and become inspired. To do better stuff. It’s why we’ll win.”

Tell me more about how Israel''s IT systems have been brought to their knees. From all accounts that I have read it appears it was a bit of a flop.

44 million denial of server attacks and over 600 companies affected, many of them working on the defence effort. Israel itself has called it a ''second front'' and some on here just can''t understand why it is untenable to commit genocide on 1.4 million people, just because they used their democratic votes and elected Hamas as their choice of Government.The Cairo cease fire talks are ongoing and will result in not very much as Israel is trying to re-take the Gaza strip and as long as anonymous can help, they will. meanwhile here in blighty, the EDP has one thread on the issue and that is heavily censored by BICOM''s stooges, so is the BBC and other newspapers, indeed 80% of our MP''s who are Friends of Israel.http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/19/273371/bicom/

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Any chance of you limiting your anti-Israel rants to just one thread? This is for discussing the EDL march.[/quote]So sorry, JG, anything to please you. Do not call my posts rants, I''m, trying my utmost to be correct with my information, but will leave you here to carry on talking about the EDL if that is what you like to do.