Sign in to follow this  
Militant Canary

EDL march.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8[8]Imagine there''s no IpswichIt''s easy if you tryThe biggest town in SuffolkWould be a place called EyeImagine all the houses, built on Portman Road...Imagine Mick McCarthyIt isn''t hard to doA dour Irish muppetWho''ll take them to League TwoImagine all the Binners, playing Grimsby Town...You may say I''m a dreamerBut I''m not the only oneI hope some day they''re bankruptAnd the world is free of Scum[8][/quote]
Quality Chops. As good as I''ve seen since Polar''s effort here: http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/1096008/ShowPost.aspx 

Blame the bloody Normans and that William The Bastard (what did they ever do for Norwich?)

They came over here, uninvited on some spurious claim to the throne; waited until our army was tired and shagged out from fighting Scandanavians in Yorkshire and only just came out on top in a scrap down in Sussex.

Next thing you know Willy is giving English estates to his mates, building enforcement centres at places like Castle Acre and driving anyone who resisted into Wales, Cornwall, Scotland and The Fens.

Before anyone knew where we were the knobs were talking in French and writing in Latin.

A little way down the line the now poor and dispossessed English were getting killed on battlefields in France because the Plantagenets wanted the best of both worlds. The rich non-English meanwhile didn''t get killed they just got ransomed.

And so, for a thousand years no true English man or woman has been monarch (Diana had she survived would have changed that) and all the landed gentry, peers, nobles, archbishops, generals, judges, bankers are really French with French origin names.

During that time the former English landowner or tenant farmer became a surf paying a tithe to the idle rich who stole the land and over centuries progressively enclosed it.

So, the English. Themselves migratory Germanic peoples who clung on against invasion, found Christianity and with it education and social order were beaten, asset stripped, turned to slavery, used as cannon fodder, dispossessed and kept in their place by a ruling elite born of Scandanavian/ French.

Yep, let''s blame the Moslems for threatening our identity.

"Yep, let''s blame the Moslems for threatening our identity"

I''d rather we didn''t "blame" anybody to be honest...

For what was once set up as an against the extremes of reality s it has now turned into a bunch if racist biggot thugs that have latched onto something because their giros are not paid on a Saturday.. I will have to manage expectations of my customers tomorrow in my business on the fore front of all the trouble whilst protecting myl employees of every race due to the absolute nonsense that is taking place tomorrow!! It''s disgusting and I never thought i would see the day it came to Norwich!!

[quote user="BWs Cat"]"Yep, let''s blame the Moslems for threatening our identity"

I''d rather we didn''t "blame" anybody to be honest.
..[/quote] Exactly

Thanks Rudolph, thats brilliant. BTW anyone here found Normal for Norfolk jokes racist? One wonders what would happen if we said the same of________?, personally I like laughing at Racists, saw some at Newmarket & Ascot.

"I will have to manage expectations of my customers tomorrow in my business "

do you work in Mothercare ?

I''d rather blame Ipswich for most things in this world.

but blaming the EDL or any of the ''problems'' they fight against on them is out of my comfort zone, it''s taking it justttt a little too far. ;)

in all seriousness, I thought those bible bashing people out here were bad, I always feel awful for saying this, but there is such a thing as too much Free Speech. (IE, standing outside a soldiers funeral holding signs saying "GOD HATES *another word for cigarettes* that''s why you died")

as for the EDL, they should probably get a new mathematical scientist, or economist, because briefly going over their numbers, it amazes me how much someone can be wrong. but then again, it''s easy to blame a group of people for the economy, just see that one war that took place in the 1930s-1940s.

A bunch of Chav dads and a load of misguided youth followers who will spend a couple of hours locked in boring insult slinging with an equally misguided load of lentil munching students. I personally have better things to do with my Saturday afternoons.

I met a few at another march somewhile ago - it was after their march and they were having a curry at the next table to us and despite all four of them downing quite a few lagers they seemed to have a fair case to put about defending the English way of life, though I didn''t meet the others who had gone off to get a kebab, so maybe I just met some of the polite ones

You''re at it as well now Inchy, does anyone actually have any idea what students are like now?

Mungo thinks were all posh, you think we eat lentils. I know about 3 posh students, and one of them went to Oxford. And I don''t know anyone who has been on any kind of rally, not even the Student ones a couple years ago.

We''re all lazy alcoholics hoping that 3 years of minimal effort will get us a decent job. ;)

That should have of course (probably, maybe, who knows?) said we''re not were, I apologise and would not like to waste any more of lovely Mister Chops time giving me English lessons. So will correct myself.

student way of life = Working Ar*e off for 5 days a week, and fun on the weekends.

you''d think they''d understand it, but apparently it''s too complex.

however, I did find Inchys quite funny as I had a family member describe the EDL nearly exactly the same last week. lol.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Mungo thinks were all posh, you think we eat lentils.[/quote]I eat lentils and I''ve never been to university. They are very good for you [:D]The problem with the EDL is that this march is supposed to be about defending freedom of speech because some bloke was banned from handing out booklets which were deemed to be hateful as they were anti Islamic. Now I don''t entirely disagree with that stance (although without reading the material I wouldn''t want to completely defend it) as I don''t see why any religion should be above criticism in a secular society. But you can be sure that the EDL wouldn''t want to march in support of a Muslim who had been banned from somewhere for handing out anti-Christian propaganda whether they were English or otherwise. Like most extreme groups, whether they be far-right or far-left, they are massive hypocrites.

I think its shocking ! not the EDL march but thefact that mr chops didn''t go into a guardian inspired liberal rant against there right to have a march and express there views... bloody hell he even hinted that he agreed with some of them in principle, as gary barlow would say.....

"Wow where di that coom from"  [:O]

We use the words scum quite often on this board to describe that little club down the road, but really these EDL lot are the true meaning of the word. I hope after its all finished they climb back down the hole to where ever they came from.

[quote user="Roodge"]Thanks Rudolph, thats brilliant. BTW anyone here found Normal for Norfolk jokes racist? One wonders what would happen if we said the same of________?, personally I like laughing at Racists, saw some at Newmarket & Ascot.[/quote]

My dear Roodge, to quote something I have just read from Jo Brand, "I think a lot of comedy is about sad things. It''s about people that don''t quite fit the aspirational norm: fat people, ginger people, annoying people. There''s the famous adage that comedy is tragedy plus time and I think that''s very true."

[quote user="City1st"]

I met a few at another march somewhile ago - it was after their march and they were having a curry at the next table to us and despite all four of them downing quite a few lagers they seemed to have a fair case to put about defending the English way of life, though I didn''t meet the others who had gone off to get a kebab, so maybe I just met some of the polite ones

[/quote]

curry,kebabs and lager???

so they''re not so racist when it comes to eating and drinking, lol!!

[quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="City1st"]

[/quote]

curry,kebabs and lager???

so they''re not so racist when it comes to eating and drinking, lol!![/quote]I think you''ll probably find the EDL have no issue with furriners serving food and drink to them, or waiting on them hand and foot. It''s when they get a bit uppity and want basic human rights that the problems start.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Blame the bloody Normans and that William The Bastard (what did they ever do for Norwich?) They came over here, uninvited on some spurious claim to the throne; waited until our army was tired and shagged out from fighting Scandanavians in Yorkshire and only just came out on top in a scrap down in Sussex. Next thing you know Willy is giving English estates to his mates, building enforcement centres at places like Castle Acre and driving anyone who resisted into Wales, Cornwall, Scotland and The Fens. Before anyone knew where we were the knobs were talking in French and writing in Latin. A little way down the line the now poor and dispossessed English were getting killed on battlefields in France because the Plantagenets wanted the best of both worlds. The rich non-English meanwhile didn''t get killed they just got ransomed. And so, for a thousand years no true English man or woman has been monarch (Diana had she survived would have changed that) and all the landed gentry, peers, nobles, archbishops, generals, judges, bankers are really French with French origin names. During that time the former English landowner or tenant farmer became a surf paying a tithe to the idle rich who stole the land and over centuries progressively enclosed it. So, the English. Themselves migratory Germanic peoples who clung on against invasion, found Christianity and with it education and social order were beaten, asset stripped, turned to slavery, used as cannon fodder, dispossessed and kept in their place by a ruling elite born of Scandanavian/ French. Yep, let''s blame the Moslems for threatening our identity.[/quote]

Rudolph, you left out the boring Hanoverians!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Blame the bloody Normans and that William The Bastard (what did they ever do for Norwich?)

They came over here, uninvited on some spurious claim to the throne; waited until our army was tired and shagged out from fighting Scandanavians in Yorkshire and only just came out on top in a scrap down in Sussex.

Next thing you know Willy is giving English estates to his mates, building enforcement centres at places like Castle Acre and driving anyone who resisted into Wales, Cornwall, Scotland and The Fens.

Before anyone knew where we were the knobs were talking in French and writing in Latin.

A little way down the line the now poor and dispossessed English were getting killed on battlefields in France because the Plantagenets wanted the best of both worlds. The rich non-English meanwhile didn''t get killed they just got ransomed.

And so, for a thousand years no true English man or woman has been monarch (Diana had she survived would have changed that) and all the landed gentry, peers, nobles, archbishops, generals, judges, bankers are really French with French origin names.

During that time the former English landowner or tenant farmer became a surf paying a tithe to the idle rich who stole the land and over centuries progressively enclosed it.

So, the English. Themselves migratory Germanic peoples who clung on against invasion, found Christianity and with it education and social order were beaten, asset stripped, turned to slavery, used as cannon fodder, dispossessed and kept in their place by a ruling elite born of Scandanavian/ French.

Yep, let''s blame the Moslems for threatening our identity.[/quote]We''re Celtic people of origin, have a little Roman in us due to there little invasion, then the Saxons and Angles came for a little piece of the pie followed by the Norse and the Danes so we add all that DNA to the mix, but the idea where thousands of Germanics came here to settle is ludicrous and a silly, it''s wild theory and has been proven wrong. And when Harold''s father promise the kingship to good old William and don''t deliver, well good old willy comes here and takes what''s his with his army of Norse-Franko men the (Normans) but we do get a nice bit of France out of it. Funny how we Celtic mixed breed speak a foreign language and call are brother the welsh foreigners ;)     

I''m so pleased that the weather is inclement for these inclement EDL marchers.....Get soaked, then return to where they cometh from.....

I fully support the EDL''s right to march, that must be allowed to happen in a free, democratic country, whether you like it or not.

Their views however are a different matter.

[quote user="Ches right hand man "][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Blame the bloody Normans and that William The Bastard (what did they ever do for Norwich?) They came over here, uninvited on some spurious claim to the throne; waited until our army was tired and shagged out from fighting Scandanavians in Yorkshire and only just came out on top in a scrap down in Sussex. Next thing you know Willy is giving English estates to his mates, building enforcement centres at places like Castle Acre and driving anyone who resisted into Wales, Cornwall, Scotland and The Fens. Before anyone knew where we were the knobs were talking in French and writing in Latin. A little way down the line the now poor and dispossessed English were getting killed on battlefields in France because the Plantagenets wanted the best of both worlds. The rich non-English meanwhile didn''t get killed they just got ransomed. And so, for a thousand years no true English man or woman has been monarch (Diana had she survived would have changed that) and all the landed gentry, peers, nobles, archbishops, generals, judges, bankers are really French with French origin names. During that time the former English landowner or tenant farmer became a surf paying a tithe to the idle rich who stole the land and over centuries progressively enclosed it. So, the English. Themselves migratory Germanic peoples who clung on against invasion, found Christianity and with it education and social order were beaten, asset stripped, turned to slavery, used as cannon fodder, dispossessed and kept in their place by a ruling elite born of Scandanavian/ French. Yep, let''s blame the Moslems for threatening our identity.[/quote]

We''re Celtic people of origin, have a little Roman in us due to there little invasion, then the Saxons and Angles came for a little piece of the pie followed by the Norse and the Danes so we add all that DNA to the mix, but the idea where thousands of Germanics came here to settle is ludicrous and a silly, it''s wild theory and has been proven wrong. And when Harold''s father promise the kingship to good old William and don''t deliver, well good old willy comes here and takes what''s his with his army of Norse-Franko men the (Normans) but we do get a nice bit of France out of it. Funny how we Celtic mixed breed speak a foreign language and call are brother the welsh foreigners ;)     
[/quote]

Where do you think the Saxons and Angles came from?