Sign in to follow this  
NCFCPaul

OT Anthony Ogogo

Anthony Ogogo through to the Quater Finals on points. On a side note didnt realise he played for our youth team a few years ago. Clearly a talented individual all round!

OTBTGB!!

More importantly although this will get mixed reviews....He was introduced on the Beeb as being billed from Yarko and making him a Norfolk boiiiii ?!We will ignore the fact that he was born in London and actually grew up in Lowe so technically hes a Suffolk lad ?!Any Lowestoftians here like Matt and Wiz might well share my anoyance, especially as Anthony was someone a lot of us in the area were well aware of growing up !

On my way home from work they said on the radio that his opponent has appealed the result (as it was on countback), has the appeal been thrown out?

Excellent performance, shame The Independent online report today has him as a ''Norfolk boxer''...

I too live in Lowestoft, at least until I move to Kessingland later today.. 5 miles further south oh er..

He was referred to as being from Norfolk, because everyone from Lowestoft wishes they were, nobody likes admitting to being from suffolk

[quote user="marvin the martian"]

I hope his nickname is "going to"

Levi Stubbs will get it.....

[/quote]

Not just Levi; amazed the BBC haven''t played it yet!

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Einstein surely!!!![/quote]

[:D] Brings back a few memories.