Sign in to follow this  
The Raptor

Beers of Euro 2012

We are trying to drink beer from the country of which ever countries are playing.Most are easy and the fridge is now pretty well stocked but there are a few we''re struggling with. Can anyone recommend any Croatian, Portugese, Russian, Sweedish or Ukranian beers? More importantly where in Norwich I can get them. I know there''s a pretty good offy down Dereham road I''m checking out tomorrow. Any other places?

Went to the beer warehouse today. For anyone who likes a beer or two it''s seriously worth a trip! Good info Wings of a sparrow.Still got Croatian beer to find but 15 of the 16 isn''t bad so far. I''d say ''Mythos'' the Greek beer is the worst. Baltica the Russian beer the tastiest.

Ozuszjko is a coratian beer, it has been a long time since i have been in there but i think you can get it in the Footballers Favourite - Asda!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Ozuszjko is a coratian beer, it has been a long time since i have been in there but i think you can get it in the Footballers Favourite - Asda!
[/quote]

Any luck on this one?A rather good beer which would be nice to find.

No luck I''m afraid. Tried Asda today and also searched online. Got some coming from a friend of a friend when they visit Croatia next month tho. The quest for beer has not been a failure tho as I''ve discovered some pretty good beers. In particular the Russian Baltika 7 and a couple of random german beers I''d not had before. I''ve also discovered that Greek and Ukrainian beer is pretty nasty!I will be doing the beer quest again for the world cup but at least we will have a bit longer to plan that and hunt down the more obscure beers. Not like this time when we drunkenly decided to do it on the tournaments opening night!

Fair play mate.Might give it a go as well.Tonight i am drinking San Miguel.Come on Espana[Y]