Sign in to follow this  
grinner

ballot paper

on the gate at the next home game should be a ballot paper for all who enter and ask ,should nw go or stay.it will stop all this never ending debate once and for all.

[quote]on the gate at the next home game should be a ballot paper for all who enter and ask ,should nw go or stay.it will stop all this never ending debate once and for all.[/quote]

Not if it was a 50-50 split and what kind of message would that send out to the manager, players and other clubs?

[quote]Munby has just backed him to turn it around , so it looks like another relegation fight this season.[/quote]

Is that the dreaded vote of confidence from the chairman????

OTBC

I wish you lot would just SHUT UP!

Please feel free to tell me who we are going to replace him with?

NW has done so much for this club since he started. Give the man a break. He’s not doing much wrong.
-He''s got rid of a lot of players with no future here
-He''s brought some fresh faces in
-He''s playing a team that should be winning each week.

No one seems to understand that the manager’s job only goes so far, yes he has a lot of responsibility, but the players out on the pitch are the ones who have the responsibility to score, save and create goals.

Lets give the bloke more than 6 games to get those players, playing to the right standard. After all, look what he''s achieved before!!!

spot on slim,

you have the bit about the team ''should be winning'' correct, and it isnt, who fault is that? It all boils down to nigel in the end, and theres no point defending him as everyone knows that.

''what he HAS achieved'' yup, and will probably never achieve again, he did well to turn the club round and get it where it is, but i feel he cant do any more..... and all good things come to an end.

if he stays or if he doesnt isnt up to me, its up to the board and they seem quite happy with him, so we are just going to have to screw up our faces, bite our lips and get behind nigel and the team anyway, it does help (ala middlesborough last season)