Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Wake Me Up When September Ends...

No, I don''t mean the Green Day track! I''m off to hibernate for the next 5 weeks after hitting the post-trauma shocking results syndrome. My GP said: "You''re physically bloated, suffering from premature hair loss, drinking to excess, suffering from stress coupled with depression, unattractive to the female populace, spiralling heavily into debt and a gibbering wreck with extremely high blood pressure."

"What chronic kind of lifestyle do you lead Mello?" he asked: "Well Dr Crippen", I said; "I support Norwich City FC and"........."Stop there Mello!.... you support Norwich?" he retorted. "Yup Doc, why is their a problem with that?" "Yes there certainly is!" he said. "It will certainly be the death of you, if you don''t take immediate time out from pursuing this life threatening and debilitating pastime!" "Here is a prescription for a strong sleeping draught normally used on Hippo''s, (as you''re roughly that weight and size), take the bloody lot now; and by the time you get home, you will be comatose till October the 1st" "Hopefully by then, a reality check at ''Carra Rud'' will have taken place and a comfortable top 6 position in the ''Chumpionship'' will have materialised!"

"Sorry Doc there''s nowt'' wrong with me - it''s you that''s living in a dreamworld and has a serious problem that requires urgent  medication!"  OTBC ;~)

brilliant mellow!

we need some lighter stuff with all the gloom and doom going around!

What, and miss our (near) annual visit to our impoverished neighbours.

Be intimidated by the silence as the rows and rows of gap toothed suffolk simpletons stare blankly in front of them - undoubtedly tired out with their having the bored the a*** of any City fan they can find with their endless droning on about their ''glorious history''

See the only ground where the coin tossed by the referee has to be on a piece of string.

The club that not only has two elderly statues outside the ground but also has a couple playing in the back four as well.

Use a colour chart to check the club''s level of debt against it''s chairman''s face - deeply in the

The Canary Fairy will have waived his magic wand by then, we''ll be back on track and enjoying another six months of bragging over the binners.

No need for the doctor young lad..... just blind optimism. That''s what''s required.