Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Chisora/Haye Boxing - OT

What the hell is going on with these two?Vitali Klitschko was just watching and laughing at them both, as they portrayed themselves as fools.And we moan about footballers!!

They are an embarrassment to British boxing and have let down the country a hell of a lot but that''s no surprise considering where they come from and the culture around those areas of London are by no means British anymore. That''s from a man who lived many years in Deptford which is not far from where Haye grew up.

[quote user="BW"]They are an embarrassment to British boxing and have let down the country a hell of a lot but that''s no surprise considering where they come from and the culture around those areas of London are by no means British anymore. That''s from a man who lived many years in Deptford which is not far from where Haye grew up.[/quote]

Dead right. It was much better in Deptford before all those nasty foreigners came in and ruined it. Some of them aren''t even white, you know. Christopher Marlowe must be turning in his grave to see what''s happened to the place.

Totally agree with Herr Lim, if you ''know what I mean'' ''arry.The door should have been shut and every person in the room, boxers and all, be subjected to a comprehensive drug test, just the announcement of it would have silenced this spectacle. Nothing to do with proper boxing, its hype s...e and a good reason to have a laugh.

They are both very very silly, Chisora seems to think he can get away with anything, why would you slap your opponent at the weigh in? (I suppose he''s not the first to do so though). And then this, was Haye even talking to Chisora? Why did he need to get involved?

This talk of WWE and such is very silly.  As I understand it, the matter will be settled with a Derek Chisora/David Haye/Tyson Fury triple threat match with Lennox Lewis as special guest referee.

I''ll probably watch it (online, not paying to watch it). It''ll be a rubbish fight.

I wish these two just weren''t focused on by the media, but thats not going to happen any time soon. So much negativity surrounding the big british boxers at the moment. Its the likes of Cleverly and Kell Brook who should be getting the attention.

On another note, Sexton has a fairly big fight coming up soon (think same night Kahn was supposed to be up against that cheat) for either British or commonwealth title (might be both), Tyson Fury gave them up as he didn''t want to fight the other guy (Can''t remember his name at the moment), thinks he can be a world champ. Sexton wasn''t convincing in his last fight against a fairly average boxer, so i''m not sure he''ll win. His year or so out of boxing may have cost him dearly.

to make it interesting they should put them in a cage, make it bear nuckles, put broken glass, morning stars, swords and nunchucks etc in the ring...make it last man standing.. or To the death!I''ll watch it then.

Anyone watching tonight?

Don''t think I can be bothered to waste my not very precious time on these two. Might watch Khan though, anyone know what time he''s fighting?