Sign in to follow this  
Tufnell Park Canary

It can be done

Usually I''m a real gloom merchant. However, I thought it would be worth noting that the season we were promoted and Palace came up through the playoffs they were largely awful before putting together the most unlikely of runs. maybe we can do this too - starting with a win against Plymouth.

It is also worth noting that Palace''s miraculous change of form was inspired by a change of manager....

OF course we can, people were saying on here last night that our season was over. Now lets be modest and aim for sixth place, thats a giant SEVEN points to make up over fourty games

I would suggest making our aim 50 points to avoid the drop , the confidence of the team is zero and falling , the managers best solution is oh well it will come right in time .Promotion ? no chance unless we get a manager in who does have the semblance of a clue , and even then he will only have the rubbish Worthy has signed this summer to work with untill January . Will he resign NO,will they sack him NO,will we stay up ? MAYBE but at the moment can anybody name 3 teams worse than Norwich ?.

Course it can be done, but has it escaped your attention that we might actually have to win some games!?!?!

Can you honestly see where the next (next? first!) win is coming from???

[quote]Course it can be done, but has it escaped your attention that we might actually have to win some games!?!?! Can you honestly see where the next (next? first!) win is coming from???[/quote]

Alex - Yep, I can see us beating Plymouth at home. All we need is either, A - Dean to find his shooting boots. B - Leon to find his shooting boots. C - All of them to stop hitting the bar or post! D - A clean sheet wouldnt go amiss, although our defence has been good up until last night.

If you take each game individually its shocking we have only three points from them, but thats football. I just find it crazy that people can say our season is over already.

Premier 1 - If your actually being serious...? Brighton, Plymouth, Millwall. Id quite happily go on, but that would just be silly.

Of course it hasn''t escaped my attention that we''re awful. I was having a moan before the season even started. All I''m saying is that a turn around is not impossible. I''m not saying it will happen, or even that it is likely. I''m just saying that the season is not over necessarily.

Yes i am being serious trent and i meant on a football pitch not on a piece of paper , we all know how good we look on paper , but how many teams will fail to beat Crewe at home and get tonked away at Stoke ? imo not many .

Premier 1

Over the six games then yes- there is only one team worse than us

But if we finish the season there- I will eat my dogcollar!!

Quite honestly we are better than all of the other teams- bar Palace, Saints, Wolves, Leeds and Sheff Utd -who are on arguably on a par

But I think you know that really

[quote]Premier 1 Over the six games then yes- there is only one team worse than us But if we finish the season there- I will eat my dogcollar!! Quite honestly we are better than all of the other teams- b...[/quote]

On paper our squad is probably only worse or equal to palace, wolves and sheff utd.  Saints looks too inexpereinced and leeds showed they are no great shakes at the weekend.

Unfortunately matches are not played on paper and managerial tactics and choices play a part - and that is why we are languishing above only Millwall.

It can all be turned around as the real problem is that or organisation,, leadership and tactics; but when will NW have his epiphany (to borrow a biblical phrase vic) moment this season?  Will it, like two years ago, be during the early sept international break, or like last season, when april has already started and our hopes and dreams have already started.

We will only improve if the management team accurately identify the problem - and the track record on the current problems are that they have been undiagnosed for far too long.

OTBC     

wouldnt one win take us half way up the bottom half of the table? At this stage its very easy to climb the table quite fast, but it slows down a lot in the top eight. If we scrap all of this crap we have been playing then 2nd could be on.